Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (62563 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by aspiring44: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=RiyaGoddess post=81994500]Someone up said even with the good job, connection and all. My brother, money can't buy happiness...
Suicide issa NO NO!!!
Read my signature

You have to know the value of what God is giving before you can have it and retain it. Even when you get a gift from God, you can lose it if you don't know the value. 
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To Everyone Of You.

You are quite right

The essential ingredient of happiness are something to do , something to love and something to hope for.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
evansjeff:

Exactly how people become unfortunate in life without even knowing the reason. Tell where in Nigeria suicide hasn't happened? Òdè
If you just called me ode , i’ll Share that title with ur father ..
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by obinna58(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
opportunities12:
Rip. Suicide shouldn't be an option, speak out and get helped
Keep quiet jare, you can't speak out in this country and find help, you'll only be shamed
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by SoNature(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Please i use God beg una blogging no be by force.

What is the content of the suicide note?

A crime detector dies while the criminals are having a field day. lipsrsealed

Inside life cry

Detective, you mean
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by anEye4anEye: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Start from the cases that he was/is investigating.....Not far fetched from one of the cases/his team/colleagues?

Compare his hand-writing with the one on the suicide note. Take the sniper to the lab for forensic test.....

One Big bribe from a suspect and he refused could prompt his colleagues to do any-way with him to cover up a case.

He might have been forced to take the substance at gun point. Murder packaged to appear like suicide
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Jabioro:
Even with good job,secured connection and agency power this fearful man could not take any of his common advantages .He committed himself to mother earth for his best reasons.He died cowardly
Could still be murder
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Jabioro: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2019
toniblacman:

Could still be murder
I don't think so,the snipper container,the suicide note..no brush and break or struggle
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Kingpee2:
If you just called me ode , i’ll Share that title with ur father ..

Only people who wake up thier parents with slaps and kicks can insult other people's parents. F00l.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Jabioro:
I have got more than you think..I can't killed myself,I have overcome such ambition before you wake up..your prayers concerned to me is late..I consistently prayed not to ever wakeup again when the life turned against me in the year 2001,I was in solitude for a year,I spent 365 days on the mountain,today I can praised God,more of life threatening still fell on me..but I have learned how to handle it.."Whatever you heard about me believe it because I have no time to explain myself anymore,you can add your own to make bogus"...

I saw your other posts and narrations, they were all emotional, psychological and financial loss. You've had your fair share, who hasn't? But terminal illness with horrifying pain is on another different level that makes people opt for suicide. My prayer for you didn't need amen from you.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by maasoap(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2019
. “The P&ID project was to be their swan song project after over three decades of public works projects in the country.”

Nigeria’s president thus far appears unmoved. A former general who styles himself as a simple cattle farmer and anticorruption crusader, Buhari has a relatively clean reputation.

darocha1:

Baba I give u gbosa. Apologies I didn't understand the pattern. I don blend be that o. Oya take 5

What pattern? That the person who found him killed him or what?
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Jabioro: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2019
maasoap:

I saw your other posts and narrations, they were all emotional, psychological and financial loss. You've had your fair share, who hasn't? But terminal illness with horrifying pain is on another different level that makes people opt for suicide. My prayer for you didn't need amen from you.
Good,you can be justified from illness but not from common angles .
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
evansjeff:

Only people who wake up thier parents with slaps and kicks can insult other people's parents. F00l.
If I’m a fool I’ll still share the title with your mother .
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kingpee2:
If I’m a fool I’ll still share the title with your mother .

I will not stoop so low as to insulting your poor parents, I only pity them for thinking they have a child in someone like you, and for wasting thier spèrm and egg in birthing you, very unfòrtunàte.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
evansjeff:

I will not stoop so low as to insulting your poor parents, I only pity them for thinking they have a child in someone like you, and for wasting thier spèrm and egg in birthing you, very unfòrtunàte.
You are actually the unfortunate one for insulting me and feeling pained by my own insult...
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kingpee2:
You are actually the unfortunate one for insulting me and feeling pained by my own insult...

You're obviously a dvmb kid who ordinarily shouldn't have anything to do on Nairaland if not for MTN free 10 mb. Get lost.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 1:17am On Sep 09, 2019
evansjeff:

You're obviously a dvmb kid who ordinarily shouldn't have anything to do on Nairaland if not for MTN free 10 mb. Get lost.
You actually think I survive with 10MB,i use unlimited on Spectranet,which means I have all the time in the world to rain unlimited insults on whoever runs it my way,If you call someone like me a kid and you feel I shouldn’t be on Nairaland,it tells that your failure didn’t start from you but your grand parents...Don’t pull out the demon in me ..
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2019
evansjeff:

i’ll blame your grand parents for the failure they bestowed upon your parents and you .
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
i’ll blame your grand parents for the failure they bestowed upon your parents and you .

Rantings of a frústrăte soul
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
You actually think I survive with 10MB,i use unlimited on Spectranet,which means I have all the time in the world to rain unlimited insults on whoever runs it my way,If you call someone like me a kid and you feel I shouldn’t be on Nairaland,it tells that your failure didn’t start from you but your grand parents...Don’t pull out the demon in me ..

See the nîtwìt trying to hype himself.

Too many kids on Nairaland.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2019
evansjeff:

Rantings of a frústrăte soul
Your mother is stupid .
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
Your mother is stupid .

I don't blame you though, it's Sęun I blame. Nairaland was never like this before, you have to be of reasonable age before you can register or even make comments, these days, every little secondary bràt can just come online constituting nuisance. Too many kids on Nairaland. SMH
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kingpee2(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
evansjeff:

I don't blame you though, it's Sęun I blame. Nairaland was never like this before, you have to be of reasonable age before you can register or even make comments, these days, every little secondary bràt can just come online constituting nuisance. Too many kids on Nairaland. SMH
You can multiply the stupidity in ten thousand folds..
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by evansjeff(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
You can multiply the stupidity in ten thousand folds..

See the kid has run out of words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.