Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers (40881 Views)

Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader / Nigerian Senator Vs Minister: Who Is Higher? / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by PAQ(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Of course they won't be in the streets physically but if you think their silence on this matter means that they support foreigners then you are completely out of touch with reality.Go into their neighbourhoods and sell your drugs to their kids and let's see.White South Africans are tired of being accused of racism so what makes you think they would get their hands dirty in things like this? ...use your brains people!!

If you wanna know anything about Whites in SA ask a Black South African and stop forming meaningless opinions.We lived with these folks for 400 years and we have some of them as neighbors.

First of all, I dont live in South Africa, i live in my mother land, NIGERIA, where i am king! Secondly, i dont sell drugs, neva have & neva will, not all Nigerians do drugs. Please rephrase yourself, if you want to speak intelligently, you can without being stereotypical. Are u Nigerian? Coz this is Nairaland, Biiatch!
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by pmclogistics(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
A leopard cannot change its spot. If you like use bleach, it's spots won't come off. South Africa is the leopard, Xenophobia is it's spot. South Africa thinks it is very comfortable now, therefore it has no need for fellow Africans before it can get to where it's headed. Xenophobia is a cryptic message to non South Africans to fvck off. To hang a dog, it must be giving a bad name, to maim and murder competitors in their domain, "calling them drug peddlers" will justify the crime. I just hope South Africans are not going the way of Hitler Nazi Germany
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by executive12: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Geoffrey Onyeama is one of the most inept ministers in Nigeria's history.

Like it or not, his tribesmen are the most targeted in South Africa yet it took him almost 5 years now to make a feeble response.

Same with Obi Ezekwili or whatever her name is and Jim Ovia.

Anywhere belle face, they didnt care their people were the ones suffering the most. Useless vermin.

Why include Jim Ovia that pulled out of the World Economic Forum where he was supposed to chair one of the conferences?
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by executive12: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Of course they won't be in the streets physically but if you think their silence on this matter means that they support foreigners then you are completely out of touch with reality.Go into their neighbourhoods and sell your drugs to their kids and let's see.White South Africans are tired of being accused of racism so what makes you think they would get their hands dirty in things like this? ...use your brains people!!

If you wanna know anything about Whites in SA ask a Black South African and stop forming meaningless opinions.We lived with these folks for 400 years and we have some of them as neighbors.

It seems you are black South African? I will like to know what you think about the attack on foreigners from African countries. What is the relationship between the whites and blacks like?
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2019
PAQ:

First of all, I dont live in South Africa, i live in my mother land, NIGERIA, where i am king! Secondly, i dont sell drugs, neva have & neva will, not all Nigerians do drugs. Please rephrase yourself, if you want to speak intelligently, you can without being stereotypical. Are u Nigerian? Coz this is Nairaland, Biiatch!
No need to fume,really!

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by Rumxy(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=AFONJACOW post=82015425] as am talking to you right now, the looting is still on, I confirmed this from a friend, we have a clueless president [/quote
Imagine that and the FG is still here sending envoy upandan.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
executive12:

It seems you are black South African? I will like to know what you think about the attack on foreigners from African countries. What is the relationship between the whites and blacks like?
I don't really know what my thoughts are to be honest.Why the interest in relationship between blacks and whites in SA?...I wanna get the correlation before I answer.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I don't really know what my thoughts are to be honest.Why the interest in relationship between blacks and whites in SA?...I wanna get the correlation before I answer.
if every other Africans leave South African then Apartheid must return.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
if every other Africans leave South African then Apartheid must return.
This life is too long to live it wishing and hoping.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
This life is too long to live it wishing and hoping.
my cousin is married to a Sotho woman and I don't have issues with Sothos, I know you are a Sotho man but don't behave like that Zulu man called "Irongalaxy" the Zulus are completely stupid, they are all sangomas, I hate Zulus.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
my cousin is married to a Sotho woman and I don't have issues with Sothos, I know you are a Sotho man but don't behave like that Zulu man called "Irongalaxy" the Zulus are completely stupid, they are all sangomas, I hate Zulus.
South Africans in general don't like Nigerians, that's a fact, I'm not saying all of them but most. Which tribe that's irrelevant. I'm not even Zulu myself
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
if all Zulu people are sangomas then all Nigerians are ritual killers, drug peddlers, fake pastors, cyber scammers, human traffikers etc . See how stupid you are?
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
South Africans in general don't like Nigerians, that's a fact, I'm not saying all of them but most. Which tribe that's irrelevant. I'm not even Zulu myself
don't deny it you are a Zulu from that HIV infested region Kwa ZuluNatal.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
if all Zulu people are sangomas then all Nigerians are ritual killers, drug peddlers, fake pastors, cyber scammers, human traffikers etc . See how stupid you are?
my stupidity is the height of your intelligence.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
don't deny it you are a Zulu from that HIV infested region Kwa ZuluNatal.
now you're beginning to sound retarded. I'm actually honouring your stupid comments by keep responding to them. Btw, we got over the HIV stigma ages ago, time for you to do the same Kaduna simpleton
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
my stupidity is the height of your intelligence.
this is just conformation that you have nothing worthy to say
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
now you're beginning to sound retarded. I'm actually honouring your stupid comments by keep responding to them. Btw, we got over the HIV stigma ages ago, time for you to do the same Kaduna simpleton
do they have a south African blog that is similar to naira land where one can express his opinion?
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
do they have a south African blog that is similar to naira land where one can express his opinion?
we prefer this one. We find your bumbling ways amusing.lol

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
we prefer this one. We find your bumbling ways amusing.lol
Neh? they don't understand wwhy we love this one grin
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
because this one is the best.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
bro, they like free entertainment these ones. Source of amusement. Especially that slowpoke myticwarrior, that one na brain-dead grin

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
bro, they like free entertainment these ones. Source of amusement. Especially that slowpoke myticwarrior, that one na brain-dead grin
The magic must be in the garri grin
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
because this one is the best.
No!! because this one's a idiot paradise
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
South Africans from all walks of life share the same sentiments about Nigerians.We want your ilk to get the fùck out of SA because let's be honest,y'all are still strangers in SA.We are still trying to figure out how you got here and what exactly are you doing here since Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
No!! because this one's a idiot paradise
lol just listen to how brash you sound, you are in a paradise of idiots that makes you the most high idiot.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
South Africans from all walks of life share the same sentiments about Nigerians.We want your ilk to get the fùck out of SA because let's be honest,y'all are still strangers in SA.We are still trying to figure out how you got here and what exactly are you doing here since Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa.
if Nigerians leave SA will fall and you government don't want that to happen.
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
how come your women don't share that kind of sentiments?

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
lol just listen to how brash you sound, you are in a paradise of idiots that makes you the most high idiot.
No!! I'm part of the audience that's here to witness clowns in their clown costumes

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The magic must be in the garri grin
ah the legendary garri spotted eaten by the proverbial " oyinbo" grin

1 Like

Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by mysticwarrior(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
its Mysticwarrior and not myticwarrior
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by JaceBlaze: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
how come your women don't share that kind of sentiments?
Because they find you gullible and enjoy draining the life savings out of your pockets...you haven't figured what the game is?
Re: Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers by IronGalaxy: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
its Mysticwarrior and not myticwarrior
yeah whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.