Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP (19654 Views)

Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by buhariguy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chukapage:
Oga your own is going thread to thread bashing Igbos is it your Vp? Is it your SSCE ? Buhari wey u dey follow get WAEC? Leave the East out of your useless tantrums we no send you!! Is it your political relevance? Why our matter dey pain you? You don mad?! We don't care about any Edo state an average Easterners sees Edo and Bini as YORUBA .leave us alone Biko!! Do you politics let us focus on our own .Attack dog!
mynd44 and oam4j, rule 2 violated
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by follock007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
people are silently murdering me in your name and you are still here tricking yourself like you are the authentic chameleon... you paid ekpen money to travel abroad and paid others to tell me he was killed after your men used artificial technologies to jack my liver and brains because i drink and smoke, an habit you are likely to do more than me. you connect me with egg technology with another person who is feeding me feelings and sensations that blackmails my 6th sense while other 5 senses are worked on too in a revolutionary change that imprints his DNA into me, which is trying to change the way i break, touch, eat, look, sleep etc (you are doing this to a 37 year old adult that has been on a high pinnacle which you didn't contribute anything to, in fact my parents who saw me through died and you picked me up immediately from there and since then, i can't find myself in the crowd again)... since you came onboard you have demoralize my education by playing traditional pranks that defiled all common senses by paying people to move satellite ray pipes in and out of my body through my nostril, ears and any opening you can find so that they are working on all my glands and spinal systems like they were butchering mean, while they extract my thoughts and stroke them by shouting mumu mumu into my the back of my ear and tightening my throat and block my nose and ears.... I had medical cases in the past but they don't care about it, in fact they are working more on those areas with an intent to tell me that they are good at their job and if they wanted to kill me they would have done so... They are causing me unspeakable pains so much that i don't even know where i am anymore... I can hear myself thinking as they read it to my ears and keep repeating it and landing a repulsive mumu to end the thinking... This has been going on for five years... Who are you trying to impress if you remain in APC or defect to DPD?
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

What did incumbency do for Okorocha, what of Amosun? What did incumbency do for Adamawa and Bauchi?

PDP didn't win Benue based on incumbency, they won based on the Fulani herdsmen genocide where Benue people were openly calling APC a Miyetti Allah party for Buhari's slow handling of the security problems.

If Obaseki moves to Pdp, I can assure you that he would lose gallantly.

Afonja with igbo name (IGBO obsessor), keep fooooooooooling urself in broad daylight.
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
follock007:
people are silently murdering me in your name and you are still here tricking yourself like you are the authentic chameleon... you paid ekpen money to travel abroad and paid others to tell me he was killed after your men used artificial technologies to jack my liver and brains because i drink and smoke, an habit you are likely to do more than me. you connect me with egg technology with another person who is feeding me feelings and sensations that blackmails my 6th sense while other 5 senses are worked on too in a revolutionary change that imprints his DNA into me, which is trying to change the way i break, touch, eat, look, sleep etc (you are doing this to a 37 year old adult that has been on a high pinnacle which you didn't contribute anything to, in fact my parents who saw me through died and you picked me up immediately from there and since then, i can't find myself in the crowd again)... since you came onboard you have demoralize my education by playing traditional pranks that defiled all common senses by paying people to move satellite ray pipes in and out of my body through my nostril, ears and any opening you can find so that they are working on all my glands and spinal systems like they were butchering mean, while they extract my thoughts and stroke them by shouting mumu mumu into my the back of my ear and tightening my throat and block my nose and ears.... I had medical cases in the past but they don't care about it, in fact they are working more on those areas with an intent to tell me that they are good at their job and if they wanted to kill me they would have done so... They are causing me unspeakable pains so much that i don't even know where i am anymore... I can hear myself thinking as they read it to my ears and keep repeating it and landing a repulsive mumu to end the thinking... This has been going on for five years... Who are you trying to impress if you remain in APC or defect to DPD?

What is the meaning of this??
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by selemempe: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
If Obaseki decamps to Pdp, he's the greatest fool of all time. He needs to get a party where he can control the delegates list during the party primaries. He can't do that in APC or Pdp.

PDP needs Obaseki than he needs them, they see him as a meal ticket. The greatest mistake a politician can make is to mistake supporters for registered voters. If you have lots of supporters but few registered voters supporting you, you're done for.

Those who vote in elections don't make noise online and those who make noise online don't vote during elections.

The question is: does Obaseki have registered voters supporting him or he's relying on noisy supporters?

i dont even get this analysis. Pdp is strong in edo. They won the presidential election this yr and if obaseki joins, he would win with a large margin
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

What did incumbency do for Okorocha, what of Amosun? What did incumbency do for Adamawa and Bauchi?

PDP didn't win Benue based on incumbency, they won based on the Fulani herdsmen genocide where Benue people were openly calling APC a Miyetti Allah party for Buhari's slow handling of the security problems.

If Obaseki moves to Pdp, I can assure you that he would lose gallantly.

did okorocha not won when he defected from Apga? Orton won because he defected to PDP. PPD is a strong political party in Edo state and with obaseki's incumbency power if he defects to PDP, APC will become history in Edo state.
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
selemempe:
i dont even get this analysis. Pdp is strong in edo. They won the presidential election this yr and if obaseki joins, he would win with a large margin

Mention a single House of Assembly member from Edo state who is in PDP. Just one.

Buhari has never won Edo state. In fact, last election, APC won just 1 Senate seat in Edo and 5 out of 9 Rep seats. But you know the funny thing, APC won ALL the House of Assembly seats.

Now , all politics are local. Pdp can be controlling Edo at the NASS but in state politics, APC would floor PDP clean. That's what APC did to Pdp in state elections.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
did okorocha not won when he defected from Apga? Orton won because he defected to PDP. PPD is a strong political party in Edo state and with obaseki's incumbency power if he defects to PDP, APC will become history in Edo state.

APC would become history to PDP when PDP doesn't have a single State House of Assembly member. Funny guy.

Obaseki is not politically smart. He's relying on rumours, emotions and fables. Empirical evidence points to the fact that Oshiomole has mad grassroots support among voters. Obaseki on the other hand, has loud support by people who don't vote.

I want Obaseki to decamp, let him test his political worth. No federal might, no party support. Betrayal within his supposed supporters alone would wreck him.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by SoftP(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Young4jose:
U don't know anything about politics in Edo, just keep ur mouth shut....///
ur pics shows how diminished u are, no need arguing with u
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by mrhowoto: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
buhariguy:
mynd44 and oam4j, rule 2 violated
Mr coward stop running to the mods. He didn't violate any of the rules.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners / Executive Order 10: Real Reasons Governors Dragged Buhari To Court / On Biafra And Lower Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.