Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pls Mods Stop Pushing News Related To This List Of People To Fp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Mods Stop Pushing News Related To This List Of People To Fp (372 Views)

Best Answer Wins 20k On Sunday Evening, Let’s Get This To FP / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Mods Stop Pushing News Related To This List Of People To Fp by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
INSTAGRAM TWERKING
BBN
NAIRA MARLEY
REGINA DANIEL & HUBBY
ALL MUSICIANS COMMENTING ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS( their comments won't change a damn thing ).
DAVIDO AND BABY MAMAS
WIZKID AND BABY MAMAS
and all other RUBBISH&BULLSHITS of the likes. pls mods, i take God beg you stop pushing the above mentioned names to front page news and let them remain in their sections cause they're IRRELEVANT. Looking at any thing related to the mentioned hurts my eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Mods Stop Pushing News Related To This List Of People To Fp by TheApologist: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2019
phlegmatic007:
INSTAGRAM TWERKING
BBN
NAIRA MARLEY
REGINA DANIEL & HUBBY
ALL MUSICIANS COMMENTING ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS( their comments won't change a damn thing ).
DAVIDO AND BABY MAMAS
WIZKID AND BABY MAMAS
and all other RUBBISH&BULLSHITS of the likes. pls mods, i take God beg you stop pushing the above mentioned names to front page news and let them remain in their sections cause they're IRRELEVANT. Looking at any thing related to the mentioned hurts my eyes.
it sometimes feel to me like some persons always bribe their way to get their useless topics to the front page while better thought-provoking ones are left to lie fallow in obscurity. There should be reasonable yardstick for pushing any topic to the front page and top of it all, it must make sense not all these celebrity gossips, snakes, aproko, and other annoying threads

3 Likes

Re: Pls Mods Stop Pushing News Related To This List Of People To Fp by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
If those news disappear you too will leave this place for a more engaging (but you will term it annoying) platform.

(1) (Reply)

Coza: Timi Dakolo Boastfully Says "Do I Look Like N10 Million Is My Problem (vid / 8 Ways You Are Betraying Your Partner Without Having An Affair. / Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her Marriage Over Husband's Refusal To PRAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.