Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students (11648 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
[size=14pt]Sharia: VC bans hugging of female students[/size]
Written by Dipo Laleye, Minna
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In line with the provision of the Islamic legal code, the Vice Chancellor of the Niger State government-owned Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Professor Ibrahim Adamu Kolo, has outlawed hugging of female students in the university.

Kolo said that anyone caught "embracing or hugging" any female students would be severely dealt with.

The vice chancellor gave the order in Lapai, on Tuesday, while addressing a one-day enlarged re-orientation workshop organised by the institution for all its staff.

Describing hugging and embracing of female students as immoral, the vice chancellor said the management had decided to "forgive" those caught in the act but said those affected had been noted and would be closely watched by the authorities.

Kolo also warned staff of the university against leaking official secret as those that violated the law would be summarily sacked from the school.

He challenged staff and students to have a change of attitude in their approach to work and studies as all forms of idleness and laziness would not be tolerated.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/12688-sharia-vc-bans-hugging-of-female-students
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
No more hugging joor. Supported.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by udezue(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
Oh my God these Northerners are so retarded. No hugging? Wtf is wrong with hugging a female?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Mobinga: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
udezue:

Oh my God these Northerners are so retarded. No hugging? Wtf is wrong with hugging a female?
I'm a Southerner (Down South Rivers for that matter) and I think You're a failure
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by jason12345: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
udezue:

there is no need to generalise! undecided
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Ife007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
That VC should go and hug Electricity Trasformer Instead, I beg.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mobinga:

I'm a Southerner (Down South Rivers for that matter) and I think You're a failure

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abi the VC think say na Secondary School I'm dey manage.

University is the best time to sow ones wild oats, and a lot of sowing of those wild oats is precipitated by a long hard hug that sends the right messages. Make the VP take time make all students no run comot for I'm uni.

Besides, I thought they said Sharia only applies to muslims?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ibime:

Abi the VC think say na Secondary School I'm dey manage.

University is the best time to sow ones wild oats, and a lot of sowing of those wild oats is precipitated by a long hard hug that sends the right messages. Make the VP take time make all students no run comot for I'm uni.

Besides, I thought they said Sharia only applies to muslims?

Sharia is all about cleansing the land and keeping it holy. Allowing college students to hug one another is desecrating the country. I wish they make such rules in southern university especially Unilag and UniProstitutionort.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by MaiSuya(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
I find this particular quote hilarious:

Describing hugging and embracing of female students as immoral, the vice chancellor said the management had decided to "forgive" those caught in the act[b] but said those affected had been noted and would be closely watched by the authorities.[/b]

Those serial [i]huggers [/i]beware! wink

@udezee no let ya mouth land you por wahala on day o. . .
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by chyz1: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2010
udezue:

It makes the other guy jealous of the girl. grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by udezue(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2010
Mobinga, u are a slowpoke. Big ass foool like u. Instead focusing on real issues a VC is tellin grown asss men and women who to hug and who not to hug. Please go and hug a transformer.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by excanny: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2010
Is it that rampant over there? What if they dont hug but still do the main thing, wetin go happen?  Oya Mai Suya, answer this question for your brother behalf.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2010
I've asked the Northerners to explain this new law to me and so far, no one can make a sense out of it.

1. Does hugging get you pregnant?

2. Does hugging transfer diseases?

3. Is hugging= sexual behavior?

4. Is hugging like body kissing?

5. Did the huggers have any orga sm while hugging?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Ourturn(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2010
Yet, thesame VC, will have some female students massaging him, even in his office. These guys are retarded!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2010
Our-turn:

Yet, thesame VC, will have some female students massaging him, even in his office. These guys are retarded!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 12:57am On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I've asked the Northerners to explain this new law to me and so far, no one can make a sense out of it.

1. Does hugging get you pregnant?

Yes it can lead to erection which can sexx.

2. Does hugging transfer diseases?
No

3. Is hugging= sexual behavior?
Yes

4. Is hugging like body kissing?
Yes

5. Did the huggers have any orga sm while hugging?
Very Possible[Ask bluetooth, Ezeuche and Sjeezy].
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2010
Our-turn:

Did you see him with women?. Look, your father sent you to school to study and not to hug women. If you must hug something, hug your books.

Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Did you see him with women?. Look, your father sent you to school to study and not to hug women. If you must hug something[b], hug your books.[/b]
Or a NEPA pole.

Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2010
Don't mind all these Christian boys going to North to corrupt innocent muslim women.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Jakumo(m): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2010
Since one cannot be sure about the attractiveness, of even the gender of a person dressed up in black robes and a face mask, I wouldn't be inclined to hug one even if I were PAID to do so.

Moral :  Don't mess with a BMO ( Black Moving Object )
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2010
Jakumo:

Since one cannot be sure about the attractiveness, of even the gender of a person dressed up in black robes and a face mask, I wouldn't be inclined to hug one even if I were PAID to do so.

Moral :  Don't mess with a BMO ( Black Moving Object )
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by spikedcylinder: 5:55am On Oct 28, 2010
Kolo also warned staff of the university [b]against leaking official secret [/b]as those that violated the law would be summarily sacked from the school.

What the heck is 'official secret'?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by wakawaka8: 6:00am On Oct 28, 2010
about time too
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by udezue(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy, SMH
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2010
udezue:

Oh my God these Northerners are so retarded. No hugging? Wtf is wrong with hugging a female? shocked shocked
stup/d question grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by tdough: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2010
U kw its amazin wen pple just dont want 2 grow up. We say we want 2 bcome a world class country ie USA. Nw d questn is dis: do dis tins happen in such nations? Abeg make una ask kolo say weda NA LIKE DIS WE GO DE DEY? Where is Cmon sense?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by slap1(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2010
This Sharia thing don't belong to this age. How is hugging bad? People hug everytime, in churches, in banks, etc. Do they also flog them in school? Darn! Becomrich was right,these people should really be moved to Benin Republic. Chei, and harmattan is just around the corner!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Coolabbie: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Don't mind all these Christian boys going to North to corrupt innocent muslim women.
LMAO!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by MaiSuya(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by udezue(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2010
Bluetooth, u are stupidd for saying that u dumbfuck.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2010
So what happens when gay men hug or lesbians hug?

Nigerians Spent $340m On Foreign School Applications In 6 Months — CBN / Imsu Post Ume Update / Jamb - Utme 2010 Registration Has Commenced