Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) (51339 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by denjjy(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2019
If we should continue looting shoprite or destroying MTN office and others investments just in the name of retaliation to Xenophobic attack on Nigerian in SA, then how can we prove to the south Africans that we're mature than them. An eye for eye will make the entire African go blind
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Henri8: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Oga go face and let the security people do their job.
How many SA govt officials have you seen visiting looted and damaged Nigerian businesses in SA?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Niggmatic: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2019
emmanuel4758:
lagos in London abi
Make una Dey there naa.. You don't know that almost half of Lagos population are from Togo, Benin Republic and Niger Republic abi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Niggmatic: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2019
plaindealer:

He tried to sound smart, but end up sounding dumb and ignorant.
Sharapova dia. You must be a cotonou boy scavenging the street of Lagos.
Indi ara grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Niggmatic: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2019
mu2sa2:
The looting happened only in lagos and perpetrated by lagosians of dubious character. So, why the fuss with saying lagosians looted the malls. Ogbeni, if you're not one of the looters, why bother?

Thank you my brother.
They want to drag the entire Nigerians to their criminal and barbaric lagos lifestyle grin.

I'm even suspecting the guy sef. He might the guy that ran away with that 4k television grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by SendAbroad: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2019
A powerful delegation of Nigerian Government in conjunction with SA Gov should also visit Nigerian businesses looted and families killed in South Africa so that Nigerians in South Africa will know their Government cares about them too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Niggmatic:

Make una Dey there naa.. You don't know that almost half of Lagos population are from Togo, Benin Republic and Niger Republic abi.
can this be one of my citizen

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2019
kole22k:
The reactions of govt official towards this barbaric act of south Africa killing Nigerian really baffles me and I beging to wander if they actually saw the vedio of the scene. I expected a decisive decision toward the south Africa as a country but I can just understand what is happening to Nigerian as a country I mean the government.
You mean those fake videos that are circulating?
Better stop spreading destabilising fake news or you might get a visit from DSS.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

He shouldn't have done this. As a governor, he's above this, let the commissioners do if need be (I do think there's no need for govt checking here, there's insurance people there. Its their job)
You don't understand the economy and the importance of stability.
Sanwo has to be there because he knows better.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by bmbtravel(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Are you planning to study, work and live abroad ? Check my profile on how you can achieve that
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
The governor himself has said it, "Lagos is home to all"

This is to caution those of you that says, lagos belongs to you alone.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Xisnin:

You don't understand the economy and the importance of stability.
Sanwo has to be there because he knows better.

Well, I understand that angle of yours sha. I'm not saying these are not important, just looking at the high calibre personnel attached to it and I do have my reservations about the modus operandi.
The South Africans did not (and do not) accord our businesses over there with similar level (not even up to half of d level) of respect. But because we are Nigeria, our govt loves showing the international community how classy we are while the unattended locals suffer for this posturing and self aggrandizement.
If only we truly value our own from here, because charity really does begin at home.
Cheers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Niggmatic: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
emmanuel4758:
can this be one of my citizen

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

Well, I understand that angle of yours sha. I'm not saying these are not important, just looking at the high calibre personnel attached to it and I do have my reservations about the modus operandi.
The South Africans did not (and do not) accord our businesses over there with similar level (not even up to half of d level) of respect. But because we are Nigeria, our govt loves showing the international community how classy we are while the unattended locals suffer for this posturing and self aggrandizement.
If only we truly value our own from here, because charity really does begin at home.
Cheers.

The main difference is that SA businesses in Nigeria are usually large chain under one management
and command large assets.

I am positive that had a Globacom or Innoson been attacked in SA, the region leader will be there himself
to assure foreign investors of their safety.

That said.
Nigeria government is actually shameless in ignoring local complaints about insecurity and poor facilities
while being prompt to attend to foreigners welfare.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Xisnin:

The main difference is that SA businesses in Nigeria are usually large chain under one management
and command large assets.

I am positive that had a Globacom or Innoson been attacked in SA, the region leader will be there himself
to assure foreign investors of their safety.

That said.
Nigeria government is actually shameless in ignoring local complaints about insecurity and poor facilities
while being prompt to attend to foreigners welfare.

The last paragraph is exactly my grievance with our govt at all levels. Its good to love foreigners but not at the detriment of our brethren. If foreign governments see that our govt puts us first at home, then they'd think twice about mistreating our citizens in their country! And foreigners will behave themselves while visiting ours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Tinubu Flops Again: Says 100 Bags Thousand Barrels Of Oil / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.