Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator (20675 Views)

Osun PDP Praises INEC For Appealing Judgment Sacking Adeleke / Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by Neimar: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Sonnobax15:
The fight is between two aquatic tribes(itsekiri and ijaw)...so e no concern me as an urhobo.

we the isokos nr dy vote for uduaghan angry
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by bluebay(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2019
YoungB1a:

Like I said both of them are big time SCAM...bros do make you come contest na,u can change things winku know....
No sir . Am an international businessman and Entrepreneur. Politics not my thing.
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by YoungB1a(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2019
bluebay:

No sir . Am an international businessman and Entrepreneur. Politics not my thing.
If people like u and i who maybe have integrity and a soft spot for the people refuse to take up this positions, I think we should all stop complaining when thiefs do...
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by bluebay(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2019
YoungB1a:

If people like u and i who maybe have integrity and a soft spot for the people refuse to take up this positions, I think we should all stop complaining when thiefs do...
Okay. Take it up let sponsors you. Moreover, I didn’t complain but just that Okowa shouldn’t be compared with the past Governor for Okowa failed.
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by Sonnobax15(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Neimar:

we the isokos nr dy vote for uduaghan angry
Like say isoko people get voice 4 delta state politics and beyond....apart from leo ogor 4 reps.,who isoko get again??...i'm not compelling you to vote 4 uduaghan neither am i telling you to vote 4 james,na your choice to make bro....#i'm maternally from isoko..

1 Like

Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by YoungB1a(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=bluebay post=82031540]
Okay. Take it up let sponsors you. Moreover, I didn’t complain but just that Okowa shouldn’t be compared with the past Governor for Okowa failed.[/quote
Lol...I'm currently an undergraduate so I'm looking up to u...]
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by YoungB1a(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
bluebay:

Okay. Take it up let sponsors you. Moreover, I didn’t complain but just that Okowa shouldn’t be compared with the past Governor for Okowa failed.
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by gbishman: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Case of kettle calling a frying pan black
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by ZikZikZik: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
JimohMomoh:
What will Uduaghan say, is he not the immediate former governor of the state, he team up with his wife to steal that state dry and kept their loot in China, he decamped to APC and his sins were forgiven.
One of the challenge facing democracy in Nigeria is that the good candidates don't have the financial muscle to win primaries in any of the two major political parties so the electorates are left with the only option of choosing the lesser and higher devil.
James manager has been there for almost 16yrs yet no tangible constituency project.
My people we need to reform our electoral system or else we will continue to be stagnant while debts pile up for unborn generation.
You said it all my brother. 3 gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by Vainglory: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
maberry:
See person head
This is one the worst governors delta state has produced
See what money can do. This man used to be one of the ugliest I have ever seen.
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by WildChild00(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
correctguy2010:

I agree with you on James Manager giving someone else a chance but not THIEF UDUAGHAN

I think to me a fresh blood should represent the people both former Governor Uduaghan and James manager has failed the people, there are no meaningful development @ the community were they represent, the later was der as a sitting governor for eight years, and the Mr Manager has been in the red chamber for almost twenty years, it's is worrisome, let other youths take over, another is Leo Egor, it's greedy that makes then to want to return over and over.

1 Like

Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by IamCharles123: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Paulezuzu:

The 8years Governorship isn't enough Abi? Isoko's are been marginalized in that senatorial district.
Is there any tribe that's not being marginalize in our senatorial district.
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by Changeofscene(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
banji1:
Keep counting your teeth's with your tongue! Take it or loathe it, SS will not vote any other party except PDP for now.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Mind you,Emmanuel Uduaghan would make a far better senator for the delta South region.Senator Manager has been in that seat since 2003 with no visible impact.Its not about party sentiments,let's be civilised and vote for candidates.Congrats to Dr Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan as he will be the next senator representing Delta South.My 2 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by Shaggap: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
YoungB1a:

don't worry I will rescue you people by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by Paulezuzu(m): 1:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Changeofscene:

Mind you,Emmanuel Uduaghan would make a far better senator for the delta South region.Senator Manager has been in that seat since 2003 with no visible impact.Its not about party sentiments,let's be civilised and vote for candidates.Congrats to Dr Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan as he will be the next senator representing Delta South.My 2 kobo.
U dey deceive urself. Wat did Uduaghan do as a governor? Manager will defeat him over n over again
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by senatordave1(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2019
IamCharles123:

Is there any tribe that's not being marginalize in our senatorial district.
Isokos are the most marginalized
Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by princetg: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Let another person take over now. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Agrees To Honour Reps Summon / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists / Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.