Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Men Deserve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Deserve (308 Views)

The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World / Igbo Men Deserve These 7 Gifts For Valentine’s Day / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Men Deserve by Pasima(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
have been holding myself not to send you this but I need to talk to someone desperately.

Menstrual blood works magic when it comes to keeping any man,but the problem is the fact that it does not have dose,my friend introduced me to it lately and I have been using it on my cheating boyfriend and for 8 months now he has not cheated but he is always sick. Whenever he gets sick I get scared and feel he is going to die but it ends up being malaria or normal sickness.

I want to stop using my menstrual blood to cook for him ,I even use it to make tea for him,when even I am on my period I just wash out the sanitary pad, Inside water,the put it in a bottle and fridge it ,I use it to cook for him because I cook much and store for him in the deep freezer.

I want to stop but I am scared he will go back to cheating, and how come he has not proposed am still trying to figure that out,once I do I will share but please how do I stop this habit, what other method do I use to make him stop cheating.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Men Deserve by anthonyuncle(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2019
do u have a conscience?

do u really know what love is?

dz is manipulation not love.

one day it will fail, and u'll lose big time.

if dz guy ain't for u, if u like, cook for him with da blood of Jesus, he will still leave u one day

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fabulous Photo-shoot +FREE Make Up @ Pocket-Friendly Price! / Most Interesting Place In The Bible / Rants Of A Heartbroken Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.