Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? (995 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by citywal(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hi every one let's share those embarassing or wired or secret things we have all done.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by ekochris(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2019

For me, the craziest thing I've ever done was using a pressing iron to boil indomie.

Boys must chop, the way and manner.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by landmark86: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2019
The craziest thing is for me to open this thread

Sp*t

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by SEEDORF441(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Pour fura de nunu inside pussy and lick it

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by finalboss(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2019
angry hmm, lemme think
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tried giving myself tribal marks when I was 6.

How stupid I was... thinking tribal marks were cute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by citywal(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
citywal:
Hi every one let's share those embarassing or wired or secret things we have all done.
Lol boiling ring dey naw
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
swallowed ákpú also known as fufu without soupgrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'll start by talking about my greatest inaction.

A pretty medical doctor I have crushed on for ages slept on my bed beside me wearing my own pyjamas. I couldn't do the needful.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Olorunnim: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Pour fura de nunu inside pussy and lick it
Jesus Christ, Wtf is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by seniorgozman(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Frying Akara at home

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? by ekochris(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
citywal:

Lol boiling ring dey naw

You won't understand. It was a national emergency

(1) (Reply)

Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post / Oyinbo Man Joyed As Pastor Odumeje, Nollywood Stars Show After Marriage Rites / How My Mum Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.