Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) (58959 Views)

Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by lishman1010: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2019
poor Serena, only allows me to see the fear that kept her on for all this years. (losing) my advice for her is to retire we quietly unless she is sure of a bounce back like woods and Duncan mighty undecidedpoor Serena, only allows me to see the fear that kept her on for all this years. (losing) my advice for her is to retire we quietly unless she is sure of a bounce back like woods and Duncan mighty.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by YawatrendsInfo: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Nigerian StarBoy, Wizkid Net Worth 2019 (See How Much Here)! »»» https://www.9jafamous.com.ng/2019/09/nigerian-starboy-wizkid-net-worth-2019.html

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by propynich123: 4:11am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by RevengeNimi(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2019
She was born when I was writing WAEC.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Serena retire and rest ooooo. Better still you can be a cheer leader. We don see you performance and we have confirmed you are a star, hero and legend, you have won so many trophy don't let small stout take away your gulder ooooo. Oh boy see my rhymes mehn am good
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:31am On Sep 08, 2019
When will Nigerian open commence i wan contest shocked

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 5:35am On Sep 08, 2019
It pains me to see that Serena was beaten again embarassed This will be the fourth time she was beaten at the final of women's single grand slam . I know that the reason why she hasn't retired is that she's running to meet up with a record and eventually, break the record. However, age and motherhood are telling on her. I wish her success in her future endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Bianca? She must be an IPOB descendant... undecided
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by aspirebig: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Serena don try ,make someone else taste the success too.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Skookum(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2019
yinkus6750:
Serena should stop allowing young girls to be using her to shine when it matters most.
Age and motherhood is telling on her.
She has made her name , she should quietly retire and quit while the ovation is still loud.
Same for Fed too.
She's after d record to equal d highest grand slam, just only one more shy of it. Nd besides wen she started her career she was using old people to shine.
If it's u, u will chase after d record no matter hw, I Want her to equal nd break it, she will eventually maybe at Australia open latter dx year
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2019
I don't think Serena should quit just yet.

The fact that she's still making it to finals suggests that she's going to fulfil her ambition.

I am quite sure she would get 1 or 2 more Grand Slams.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Edoloaded:
At 19 i was writing Jamb

At where?
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2019
To think I almost placed a 5k bet on serena. She lost again in a gs final. The pressure of equalling Margaret court gs of 24 titles must be affecting her psychologically
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Grandlord: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2019
grandstar:
I'm waiting anxiously for the day she will be the female tennis player with the most Grand Slams. See wetin pikin cos!
I dey tell you, and she no even plan am o!
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Edoloaded:
At 19 i was writing Jamb

So what have u achieved with your jamb and wetin be your networth.. how much u get for account?
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2019
SuperBlack:
So she was actually Born in 2000 and now defeated someone who was Born in 80s, Life Eeh,

Age has nothing to do with achievement....once you dream and work for it , you will have it... Congratulations bianca
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Edoloaded:
At 19 i was writing Jamb

It's because you grew up in a village....

At 19 some students are graduating
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Lordjb: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2019
It was obvious Na...the girl plays like a pro she is!

See the victory bars in green which has in all her last games.

See the odd sef...3.40 shocked shocked

Imagine say person just close eye nack 1m for this kain game? Na sure N3.4m be dat o

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Lawn tennis i hate am
If dem nor find winner
Dem go begin moan
Dey do ah
Ah
Cos hand don dey pain dem
Dem fit play 9hours
No winner
Unlike ball
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2019
She should retire already
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by kelvindj98: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
those shouting'retire' ,where is Roger Federer??

watch how haters and racists will say she should retire,while they cheerlead Federer

Serena lost her firing power since she gave birth
I think the fact that she gets to the finals and chokes just shows that it's a mental thing. Also she should refine her playing style since she is now older. She can't continue to rely on her power serves.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2019
i thought it was bianca ojuku that is busy having her sweet pussy bleeped by some yong studs
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2019
yinkus6750:
Serena should stop allowing young girls to be using her to shine when it matters most.
Age and motherhood is telling on her.
She has made her name , she should quietly retire and quit while the ovation is still loud.
Same for Fed too.
Which FED?? no even tink am.. cus we stil need him around, thanks.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2019
adeswagsdmj:
You guys saying she should retire

She is at the Final not defeated in the First Round

Abi you think say na Beans to reach Grand slam Final

Can you imagine my sister?

Someone has been coming 2nd at major tournaments and people who haven't achieved anything in their lives are asking her to retire because she's older.

Retire and do what exactly? What about the endorsements, the money, the influence and the potential of equalling Margaret?

So when a little kid beat you in the finals, one should quit?

I just can't believe most of the comments about Serena.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Mrjonah(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2019
am not surprise at all because no champion for ever
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Afroprince(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Okeyc230: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2019
At 19 in Nigeria, twerking is our sport
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by optimus106(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2019
dedonfranco:
The spirit of anxiety don't let Her win again against 19year's old girl, meanwhile she has been having sex before the girl was even born.

This your post.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by ddjay: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2019
I think the simple thing here is that age is no longer on her side, this is another defeat by a teenager
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Mama d mama u don try na
Leave dis tin for dis young Once abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.