Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Cosplay Does The Magic?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Cosplay Does The Magic?? (851 Views)

What Happened To "COSPLAY" / How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. / Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Lucky4real28(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
If you are a frequent visitor to the auto section by now you should know who cosplay is, I follow him and am quick to see his next update. What he does is burst dealers who post misleading adverts like misusing the word “clean title” “non accidented” and how he does it surprises me.
What I don’t understand is how he does this magic, I used to think he uses the auction tag, but that’s not it in some cases as some cars he has posted full details of don’t have such tags or Marks nor VIN. Again I thought he ll call the dealers to request vin but this is not true as a dealer once said “how did you get my car vin, I never gave it to you” lol
Please see these threads and laugh
https://www.nairaland.com/4963443/accident-free-clean-title-2018

Also see this

https://www.nairaland.com/4971655/fresh-mint-accident-free-clean#74939981

So now the question is how does he do it? I also noticed he is never wrong because those who have claimed it’s not their car never posted the true vin to counter his claim.

Because of cosplay there has been a huge decline in misinformed ads on NL.
Am sure a lot of people who knows him on here would also wonder how he does this magic so gurus please enlighten us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cosplay is a genius at busting dishonest car dealers on this forum and on rare occasion, these bursted car dealers deactivates their profile.

I think Seun should make Cosplay a Mod in auto section.

Cc Lalasticalala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Lucky4real28(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
I fully agree sir
aaronson:
Cosplay is a genius at busting dishonest car dealers on this forum and on rare occasion, these bursted car dealers deactivates their profile.

I think Seun should make Cosplay a Mod on auto section.

Cc Lalasticalala

2 Likes

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Trustme2(m): 4:06am On Sep 08, 2019
aaronson:

I think Seun should make Cosplay a Mod in auto section.

Cc Lalasticalala
You finally wan pursue all car dealers from this forum be that o. If this your proposal happens, 99% go japa grin

2 Likes

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by afoife: 5:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Cosplay has proven himself overtime by exposing evil cardealers in their intentention to charred NLers. I support the notion to have him as a mod.

1 Like

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Hoodbilonia: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Lol
We don wise
No more coparts
Den don run go jiji
Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Trustme2:

You finally wan pursue all car dealers from this forum be that o. If this your proposal happens, 99% go japa grin
lol, They had better be honest because we got a wizard in the house in person of Cosplay.
Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Lucky4real28(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2019
honestly Not nice when dealers use the word clean title or accident free on what’s obviously not just like on jiji, (some salvage cars better some clean title for fact) I understand a lot posters don’t know the history of the car they just help post to sell but if you do not use those words on your ads I think it’s ok. Cosplay will burst you when you misrepresent or post salvage vehicle with a blowout airbags. I also post and buy salvage cars too but I will say in my description “title SAL” or not say anything but when buyer who cares ask I tell you salvage and some still buys anyway but I can never buy and resell a car with a blowout airbags as I believe you can’t really rebuild here in Nigeria, any small accident Na die. There are a lot of honest people on here, I have seen quite a number, Gazzuz And calculux to Name a few..
Trustme2:

1 Like

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by chimchim1(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2019
I thought I was the only one who has noticed it. I have requested his contact info on several occasions but never replied. The guy is too much. Seun, please make him a mod in auto section

1 Like

Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Ochiske(m): 2:49am On Sep 12, 2019
I know what cosplay uses to get at fraudulent dealers. But I don’t think it’d be nice to let the public know About it.
That’d be giving these scammers an edge over him.
Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by idu1(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2019
He got some computer skills.

He's likely a hacker undecided
Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Xneg: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2019
I've even see an instance he posted the true information about a car that color had been changed already and the seller didn't post vin. Me just assume say na spiritual something.

Cosplay I hail o
Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Lucky4real28(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Lol �
Xneg:
I've even see an instance he posted the true information about a car that color had been changed already and the seller didn't post vin. Me just assume say na spiritual something.

Cosplay I hail o
Re: How Cosplay Does The Magic?? by Lucky4real28(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Give a hint sir
Ochiske:
I know what cosplay uses to get at fraudulent dealers. But I don’t think it’d be nice to let the public know About it.
That’d be giving these scammers an edge over him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Lexus ES 350 Very Cheap / Toks Toyota Corolla 2016-SOLD / SOLD!! Toks 2006 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.