Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking (62010 Views)

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Forumobserver12(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2019
NiyiLAGOS:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief, will it make sense if something happens like these from an igbo person and anyone write that it is in your blood. When it is your turn you start saying that is how Nija people are. Why don't you stop the tribal nonsense.

Pls forgive him, he made a valid point about Khafi's, unfortunately he spoilt the whole with his tribal undertone.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by lamalang(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why are you guys surprise? She is police for God’s sake , it is constitutional for police to gossip and be two face
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by shamecurls(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jobless lots!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Stupid show for the jobless Nigerian youth
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by ShawtCake(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
Mike is like: how can this 2-faced bit*h ass nigga be calling someone else 2-faced?....

Then again.... Apart from Mike, Ike, and Omashola, who isn't 2-faced in that bloody house??!... Abeggi...
don't mind them... 2faced or not she's getting better than most of them in that house. They all just envy her. That's all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Alanpoza007: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Frodd was correct and I was impressed he was Igboman enough to call Khafi a 'tatafo' to her face.

She keeps twisting people's words exonerating herself in the process like she did with Jackye's view on Tacha's beads.
Now she's made Venita appear the bad person when she shared the same opinion on Mercy suggesting punishments to Biggie.

You can't keep making yourself seem a saint and painting others as bad.
That's both cowardice and being two-faced.
It is also pure treachery and being a traitor.
Well, why am I not surprised....it's in her.

While bravery is in Frodd and Mercy who challenged Venita with Khafi's gossip while Diane went mute.
So you've added tribal bigotry to your factory-fitted stupidity.. Interesting.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by asebastrede: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Seems Sunday on BBN

Freelibros
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by OdefaGirl(f): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mike, You will not kill me.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by petitejolie(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
They are all two faced aside mike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Freeman59: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
cathodekazim:
No way an employed person will have time for this show unless you are a ghost worker

No CEO will leave his business while watching this immoral and nonsense show

I've come to a conclusion that bbn fans are ...

Guy I work and my work is time consuming. I still watch the show. You wey be CEO why did you leave your work to come here and type. You don't like the show just shut up and do what interests you.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
cathodekazim:
No way an employed person will have time for this show unless you are a ghost worker

No CEO will leave his business while watching this immoral and nonsense show

I've come to a conclusion that bbn fans are ...

Ironically, it is the poor and hungry that make these kind of comments. Don Jazzy, a ceo, watches the show and I'm pretty sure he can feed your whole family without a dent to his pocket
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Stupid show for the jobless Nigerian youth
Then every show on TV is stupid and for jobless Nigerian youths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) / Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.