Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas (2805 Views)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Rosemond Brown shared a video of her excitement as her oyinbo lover promises to take her overseas (New York, America).

She was so excitement of her traveling overseas that she had to twerked and kissed her oyinbo lover as her friend pictured them.

She said:

Yea, watch out. we are going to New York
Am going with you baby!

Watch the video and see reactions:
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/lady-twerks-and-kisses-oyinbo-lover-as-he-promises-to-take-her-overseas.html

Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by iamgprince: 2:20am On Sep 08, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Lalasticlala
y u de call am
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2019
grin

That's green card ooo..im happy for her. I juz hope she wont messed up tho..

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by eleko1: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2019
sad sad runz.No time
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by cooooooks(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2019
When he goes back and his children warn him!!

I'm 80% sure that he won't come through.
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by cooooooks(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2019
He won't come through. I he was of Nigerian origin, it would have. That guy is 50+ and probably has kids older than her. Kids that will seriously discourage him.
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's green card ooo..im happy for her. I juz hope she wont messed up tho..
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by PureGoldh(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Fingers crossed... Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by Larryfest(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Na this grandpa she dey call baby
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2019
cooooooks:
He won't come through. I he was of Nigerian origin, it would have. That guy is 50+ and probably has kids older than her. Kids that will seriously discourage him.

His kids may disagree but they will no choice when their father will say he gonna marry his gf. cool
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by lytech1(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2019
cooooooks:
bad belle
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by dollytino4real(f): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
see latest Ned
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by Funmmyastic: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Green card things,but why not with a young man angry
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by crazygod(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
I also hope the white guy don't sell her to Chinese human parts harvesters
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by emperortobby1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Lalasticlala
watin him do
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by auntysimbiat(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmm.... wetin person no go see
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
why my sister? Why?
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by carter009(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nawaoo

Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by lalasticlala(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
She is Ghanaian actress, Rosemond Brown, Not a Nigerian. And this story was carried last year
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by EmmyBlogs(f): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala:
She is Ghanaian actress, Rosemond Brown, Not a Nigerian. And this story was carried last year

Ok
Re: Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas by HumphreyGspot(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie / I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me / My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.