Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me (2824 Views)

I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Graphicer: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
I know this is in a wrong section but I need a lot of opinions that's why I posted it here.
Yeah, just like the topic says I will be 20 years old in few days time but I feel like I have wasted a big time of my life, there is no achievement to my name apart from a fairmoney debt that I don't have any means to repay.
I am a 200 level Mechanical Engineering Student and in my academic I am doing fairly well.
I learned mobile graphic design myself and I am not doing well in it
Anytime I sit down to think it seems my life has been a waste

I need advise, I am going on a a serious age of adulthood and now I don't still know what to do with my life.

Please nairalanders what word do you have for me

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Buhari4sale: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Stop joking jor

Are you for real?

Well, listen very well and read carefully..

Listen to and respect your parents irrespective of their financial, educational and social status.

Make sure you improve your spiritual lifestyle. Make fasting and night vigil your religion, at least once in a week.

Don't date any lady that is not prayerful. Do not date out of pity. Don't date her if her background is lower than yours. Ensure you know at least little about her family before going deeper with her. Trust yourself more than any prophet, this is why you have to notice and observe everyone around you and what happens after each steps you take in life because you can only be the best prophet to yourself.
Always face your fear, take risks but calculated ones.
Examine your dad, you must be able to find some flaws in him and some areas where you noticed he got it wrong, ensure you avoid walking in such shoes.
For unexpected favor and mercy from God, always do good and have faith in God anytime you are totally down. When it seems there is no way, he will come for you if you are righteous enough before him. Avoid abortion please. Don't expose yourself too much socially when you are happy.
Investment is the secret of success. Don't blame anyone for your mistakes, stand up to correct yourself whenever it happens. Be spiritual, but don't be too religious until you are 50. You would have known some truth about religion by then. Becareful of who you marry. Change or make new friends every 10-10years, its a sign of progress. Let me stop here

We have so many brains on this forum

Great meetings doesn't makes great men but great decisions- O'Parmar

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by akube34: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Graphicer:
I know this is in a wrong section but I need a lot of opinions that's why I posted it here.
Yeah, just like the topic says I will be 20 years old in few days time but I feel like I have wasted a big time of my life, there is no achievement to my name apart from a fairmoney debt that I don't have any means to repay.
I am a 200 level Mechanical Engineering Student and in my academic I am doing fairly well.

I need advise, I am going on a a serious age of adulthood and now I don't still know what to do with my life.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
u no serious. What do you want to achieve at 20

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by DannyD12342(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Stop joking jor

Are you for real?

Listen to and respect your parents irrespective of their financial, educational and social status.

Make sure you improve your spiritual lifestyle. Make fasting and night vigil your religion, at least once in a week.

Don't date any lady that is not prayerful. Do not date out of pity. Don't date her if her background is lower than yours. Ensure you know at least little about her family before going deeper with her. Trust yourself more than any prophet, this is why you have to notice and observe everyone around you and what happens after each steps you take in life because you can only be the best prophet to yourself.
Examine your dad, you must be able to find some flaws in him and some areas where you noticed he got it wrong, ensure you avoid walking in such shoes.
For unexpected favor and mercy from God, always do good and have faith in God anytime you are totally down. When it seems there is no way, he will come for you if you are righteous enough before him. Avoid abortion please. Don't expose yourself too much socially when you are happy.
Investment is the secret of success. Don't blame anyone for your mistakes, stand up to correct yourself whenever it happens. Be spiritual, but don't be too religious until you are 50. You would have known some truth about religion by then. Becareful of who you marry. Change or make new friends every 10-10years, its a sign of progress. Let me stop here

My dear Please continue. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Billgatessecond: 3:15am On Dec 14, 2022
akube34:
u no serious. What do you want to achieve at 20

Bro don't say what does he want to achieve at 20 here in Nigeria at 20 you might not achieve anything..
Over there a 20 year old has started thinking of the next step in his life.

I like the act that he thinks this way I was also like him tooo
I thank god for my life

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Chris2863(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Look for sniper or rope and do the needful op. Stop disturbing us here

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Zyxsc: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2022
My life started taking shape when I was 26. Read my thread https://www.nairaland.com/7367073/started-bottom-finally-7-figure-earner to learn a little bit about the journey so far.

So you still have a lot of time to achieve greatness. And if you so desire success and work towards it, it shall come to you.

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Stargurl20(f): 5:33am On Dec 14, 2022
I like the fact that you're bothered about it. That will fuel your zeal. Whatever you do, do not be pressured into yahoo or unlegit way of making money. Enjoy! shocked
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by akube34: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Billgatessecond:

Bro don't say what does he want to achieve at 20 here in Nigeria at 20 you might not achieve anything..
Over there a 20 year old has started thinking of the next step in his life.

I like the act that he thinks this way I was also like him tooo
I thank god for my life
bro I am not in Nigeria, and trust me, a 20 here hasn’t achieved anything
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Map1(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2022
That is how you think when you finished secondary school at the age of 14

1 Like

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Dshocker(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Graphicer:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You dey 20yrs dey complain, millions of Nigerians have gotten to 40yrs and have not achieved anything meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Goldmaxx(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Stargurl20:
I like the fact that you're bothered about it. That will fuel your zeal. Whatever you do, do not be pressured into yahoo or unlegit way of making money. Enjoy! shocked
any means e enter, you go paste aza
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Buhari4sale: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:

You dey 20yrs dey complain, millions of Nigerians have gotten to 40yrs and have not achieved anything meaningful.

They haven't achieved anything because they failed to plan on how to achieve at the right time.

Life is censored by LUCK because regardless of how serious you take it, anything can still happen. But, people who take their life serious always get to know why, how and where they got it wrong it before it's too late, so they work on it.

Everyone alive are liable to be successful just as smokers are liable to die young, but some poeple lives beyond 100years with their smoking habit while some died before their golden age(50yrs)..this means everyone is entitle to be rich but how you encourage yourself and route for the ríches will determine the possibility of its reality.

Igbiyanju ni olórí irinajo àti dé ibi ọlá

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by detectivejones: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2022
At 20 you're in school studying a good course and have learnt a skill, but you're here complaining. I think its the 'yahoo boy' in your head that is pushing to whine 'cause this is how it starts.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by blingxx(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Graphicer:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Are you okay atall ?.. tell me who is pressuring you ? undecided so you were expected to make millions at the age of twenty bah ? undecided ,stop following yahooboys , most of those rich coursemate you see came from a very rich background or doing something illegal .. trust me I use to reason like you

1 Like

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by DESTROTECH(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Lolz funny enough you are still young na this country and watin u day see online day make u feel say you never achieve anything my guy relax get a good skill and follow the process nor put eye for another person matter… what ever thing you see online remember a price was paid..

#stillyourlegitcryptovendor
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by isan(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Do you want have a mansion and fleets of cars now ? grin 2022 generation sef
DESTROTECH:
Lolz funny enough you are still young na this country and watin u day see online day make u feel say you never achieve anything my guy relax get a good skill and follow the process nor put eye for another person matter… what ever thing you see online remember a price was paid..

#stillyourlegitcryptovendor
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Uyi168: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:

since 40yrs old have achieved nothing, Op should sit and wait till 40 before worrying
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Enjoy school for now. You have plenty of time to worry in future. Learn a real world skill like painting and/or welding. Those are good for putting cash in one’s pocket. This life has no blueprint which everyone can follow to success — if it was so, no one would hear of illiterate millionaires.
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Rickmann: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Graphicer:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You are just 20.. Don't pressure urself pls, relax and take ur studies seriously for now. Life is a stage.

You'll get there.
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Billgatessecond: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
akube34:
bro I am not in Nigeria, and trust me, a 20 here hasn’t achieved anything

They have started making plans and I feel like that what he is doing
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by drmuri(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Graphicer:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
My brother, do not think so
Got admission to read medicine at 24.
You are just 20 and already in 200 level
Be thankful.
Some are not this lucky and blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Graphicer: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Stop joking jor

Are you for real?

Thank you so much
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Lance008(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
You be 20 you never achieve anything wait make u be 30 before dem advice u
Since ur brain no Dey work
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Bethanybethel(f): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do things at your own pace, life isn't a race.
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 15, 2022
lipsrsealed

All you need to achieve at this age is‘how to get bleeped up in all it’s glory,
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Lilsameey: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2022
I clocked 20 few months back, The facts that you are aware of your current situation will also make you want to develop yourself. Also note that, there's difference between the urge to develop yourself in order to be comfortable, balanced in the nearest future and the urge to flex right now(going to parties, clubs, etc just to show off and let people know you have arrived).
Your future is more important than what you think of yourself in your current state. That should be your number one priority. Don't let peer pressure over shadow your innocent and wise mind and at the same time, don't sleep too much, time is counting. It takes dedication, hard work, positive mindset and some other ingredients to give you that break through. Think of the positive solution rather than your current situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Lee99: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Dude you're just 20, you're still very young, you've barely lived a life so stfu... You're in 200l things are moving on track as far as I'm concerned. The only advice I can give you is this STAY IN SCHOOL
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by SirIconR(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2022
At twenty then... I was still searching the bearing of Life.... This the foundation stage.... Plan it very well... You are still on track
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by funkmrflexx(m): 3:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

But you will still date a yahoo boy o
Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Sweetvie: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Smile... I am surprised to see so many people discouraging him.
@op
Am very impressed, some at 25 will not even reason along that line.
Currently, Nigeria situation is something but I'll advise you to learn some skills, by the time you'll graduate you just av to pick one of the skills to feed yourself.
Yeah, school pressure, your friend doing yahoo bought a car, oppression n everything but you gotta know what you're doing and focus on school, don't be drawn by all that.
Anyway, learn skills
Like a skill you can cope with it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me by Chummynoni(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2022
What do you want to achieve at 20?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Find It Hard Having Sex With Condom? / What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? / Sugar Daddy Romance Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.