Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him (62984 Views)

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Greizman: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wow!! I just listened to the song.. Very nice and melodious!
The raggae beat is awesome.. All this guy needs is a good promotion.
Nice job blackface

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Fantazy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Praizenews:
Too Late
...better late than never! support him, he's a human
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Fantazy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
braimeddy:
It's too late for him. Tuface has already used the song to blow so nothing is left for black face to hammer again

Lets assume it's the Remix

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by apiski(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
WORD:

For all those justifying Blackface bitterness for 16 years, something important was stolen from me last year. It pained me so much that I had to visit a native doctor to help me deal with the thief.

Long story short: In the end I forgave and let go but with the lesson that bitterness, resentment and unforgiveness turns back bruise the person who withholds them, this time with even deeper scars.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by DavidEsq(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pls his I open more than one Instagram account? Without logging out from one. It can be done on Twitter by simply clicking "open another account".
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Tensionstar(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
CSTR2:

Everything tuface has today is a consequence of that song.

It is difficult to move on. Tuface has stolen his seed of greatness.

Tuface did not steal it, he permitted tuface to sing it. his issh is that he was not credited. we forget easily, all trio remained from years after African queen.. Blackface only started complaining when he was no longer doing well

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by BlackEl(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
his glasses though. Like all those 500 naira eyeglass

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by DarkJeddi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Minemrys:

easier said. Imagine u invented s0mething, and s0me0ne else claimed that thing to be his without giving u credit. He w0n a n0bel for it, w0n endorsements, fame and all there is, while u are broke and ur efforts are unackn0wledge. We all love 2face but had it been it was a witchunt by black face, we'd have kn0wn by n0w. Who kn0ws, african queen could've been black face's only chance at stard0m just like it was 2face's. Bro, try to be empathic than just l0oking at things fr0m just ur em0ti0nal side. Yes, i would've let go, cos that's my nature but n0t every0ne would.
He could have sang African Queen and it would have still been shit..

And if he's that good let him come up with another hit.. shocked

Tuface has been making hits back to back to back since African Queen,let this man move on jor and stop disturbing us with his Lamentations.. angry
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by DarkJeddi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
josephobaro:

The funny truth is that majority of those who have been criticizing Blackface might even do worse than him.
Maybe they would have done worse but that doesn't take away the fact that this issue has been over flogged,

People get ripped off every day,how many do you see disturbing the airways every day?

This Niggah needs to move on and get a life,

Tuface did not steal his song,according to him he permitted Tuface to sing it and his ish is that Tuface blew while he is languishing in obscurity..
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by NobleAngell(f): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Amazingman:

We all are humans. He has moved on all he wanted was just a credit to the song. It's a very very painful situation to witness something like this. After tireless night of thoughts and a masterpiece like this is stolen, it's like robbing u of all your hard earned money
I understand but the best revenge is success.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Tensionstar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
If I were black face I would have released my own copy so many years ago to counter the other version we know

yeah he did; the raggue vasion not to long after tuface own came out, this is the second time
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by DimIsaac10(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Most people talking shit above don't have any business about creativity, the few that went to University among dem self copy and paste dem project work..
Bad belle people.....
On normal ground, if una think well , if person like me hammer self and I even thief my nigga work hammer, omo na to arrange better money give am make him luck up na...
Nobody go hear of shishi...
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Have a bitter heart is worse than becoming a devil. It takes more than time 2 heal.
NobleAngell:
And look how far the bitterness has brought him. He has become a star now right?
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lolz. The story dey crazy, happened when I was in school.

I was broke then in school, a friend very good in bet9ja sent me code to play, my friend with my phone when the code came in, sent it to his phone, deleted the text both from inbox and sent mail. The game give like 700 and something but my guy wey rip me off stake with lesser amount so e give an 200 and something thousand, I was in 3rd year then.

I don wait game tire, I lock up. Sunday evening, my guy wey run the matter begin happy day say e win money. We follow am rejoice. In the evening person wey send me game WhatsApp me make e follow me rejoice, I tell am say I no see any game. Baba snap im own ticket send me say na d game, infact it took him more than God 2 believe I no play the game.

As guy man, I lock up, do my maths well come get hint say e fit b my game my homeboy corner side. Before im go collect the money, I was opportune to see his ticket and it was mine, this guy had no history of being a fan of bet9ja so obviously he stole my game.

I refused to confront him. It affected our friendship. But with time, I had to overlook it and move on.

But if na me win that money then, e 4 help me those days both in packaging myself 4 school and the rest.

Shalom.
kinzd:
I really understand how're feeling you mind telling us how it all happened to you?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
No man.

Happy Sunday.
TechCapon:
is it a song you wrote?
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Insectkiller: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
I feel ur pain broda..

God will provide for you..
shocked
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by opsynea2j(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Black face shd just grow up. I've been his fan all d way. So what happened to the reggae version of the African Queen he sang in his 3rd album or so ?
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Xannydan: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
He as being using African Queen as cover up the guy is just too bittered and envious he thinks he was better than 2baba u guys should learn from this guy pride comes before fall.
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Aladinn:

It isn't worrisome my brother! The fact that it's only on metrolyric does not validate your claim. Metrolyrics could have mistaken Tupac for Tuface. Besides, which other site corroborate this claim aside only Metrolyrics?

If African Queen was copied from Tupac word for word then people managing Tupac's estate would have sued Tuface a long time ago when the same African Queen was a major soundtrack for this American movie, 'Phat Girls'. Oyinbos don't joke with intellectual theft.

Lastly, on a lighter note, so Tupac sabi 'won ye mo' as written in verse three of the same song on Metrolyrics? The third verse Black face claim Tuface added to the song.

In all, you have an unverifiable claim with nothing but Metrolyrics only to support you. Even Tupac's unpublished catalogue has no African Queen title.
I was thinking towards this angle too
It might be a mistake.
This isn't politics section so I ain't fighting. My second post should have told u that I actually believed u.
Nawa for u guys.
Everything is fight.
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by seunfape(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2019
helinues:
His failure is more popular than his success.. ya, why Africa queen Africa queen every time ......the noise is more than the achievement

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by alexnurreo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
henryobinna:
so what's wrong with using an android phone...?

na wa oh
I'm just trying to be sarcastic bro. Theres nothing wrong in using an android phone . thats what im even using right now but This Bross own dun too much.
He's been on this same shit since I was in pry 6.... Now my first born is in pry 6 and he's still talking about the same beef..
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by grandstar(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2019
RyanD147:
Moving on has been so hard 4 blackface.

I used to bash him till I had something I knew had 97% chance of giving me some level of financial freedom was stolen right under my nose.

A friend did that, it didn’t reach that 97% probability but it sure helped him.

I cried more than a river but I was able 2 move on.

Put urself in his shoes, you would understand why he has been bitter all this years.

You do have a point.

He isn't as gifted as Tuface in producing chart toppers. Tuface is also prolific. Faze fazed out because he couldn't comE out with chart toppers again.

Battling with Tuface makes no sense. The way forward is what's key. His mistake is that he's holding Tuface for his lack of progress which is just dumb. Self pity leads you nowhere.

It would have been better to ask Tuface to give him 3 hit songs that he can own and come out with. I am sure Tuface will readily agree. Tuface is simply too prolific. The songs can also come along with some cash if possible.

I'm sure if he comes out with hits, he'll make some cash and can use that cash to purchase songs from songwriters. Rihanna does not write most of her songs. Nigerian artist must get into the act of buying songs if they want to sustain their careers.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Spacewalker(m): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2019
NobleAngell:
InThisCase, the "another man" is Tupac not Blackface.

Please shut up and get ur facts right.

Tupac Shakur was a rapper and not just a musician.

He only featured in hiphop tracks. I know all his songs,he never sang anything like "African Queen" any day.

Besides the song is not even a hiphop song neither does it have rap verses in it.

So please be well informed about something before u go around spilling trash,thinking that u have said the correct thing,thank u.
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Spacewalker(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2019
NobleAngell:
Oga google the lyrics and see that they were not written by Blackface. He also stole it. Haba.

Please shut up,mumu
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by NobleAngell(f): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Spacewalker:

Please shut up,mumu
Grow up and know that you can have a matured argument without using abusive words. Tuehhh!
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by Onliie(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Brymmo29:
This African queen wasn't written by neither blackface or 2baba. The song is one of 2pac's song that he never recorded. You all Google for 2pac's lyrics to know the truth
title. You don't expect us to go thru all 2pacs lyrics
Re: Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him by stanley000: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Meliian:

I don't think anyone liked Tuface as I did back in the day when he was the lead singer of his group. Had a massive crush on him. Who wouldn't? He had the most endearing voice, height, beauty and that look of innocence! I'd literally pray that I see him in my dreams o. I know their tracks word for word, back to back...it was all because of Tuface.

Then when I heard of the betrayal, everything just died a natural death. I hate, I mean I despise, can't abide anything associated with betrayal. I have zero tolerance for people who aren't trustworthy. I truly despise dishonesty....people who cheat others thinking they're smart.

This is why I can't see any good in tuface. I just can't.

LMAO pls babe don't see this as an insult but I doubt if u are truely a 90s kid coz if u were u would know blackface had the most fans on plantation boiz infact 90% of the fans knew blackface as the group leader which truely he was. he was the most educated and he brought the group together. he was the brain behind that group and almost all songs were written by himi agree with u on those qualities regarding 2face

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship / Who Is Terry G? / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.