Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (6700 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes / Edo Govt Ready To Pay Agreed Minimum Wage, Obaseki Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Him get the money?No be buy one get two free we they do here na....

Don't worry we dey wait for am.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Owamudia: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
You guys should learn not to do back and forth with piggiidddiotts.

All they know to do is beat empty chests like chimps.

Hit their fl.the*ds hard with facts and watch them scamper to the mods for succour. I have been banned severally for this. But I don't care as long as the share button is available for me... grin tongue

The Yoruba achievement thread is still there for as many have forgotten who the master is:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Igbo achievements is not written in Papers,it's right there for all to see.I only compared my Toilet with the biggest building in IBADAM grin grin

I agree with you Igbos achievement is not documented. it's in the mind of ndi-igbos. it's a mental block in the mind of every igbo.

Who is the richest igbo person in Nigeria? Please mention his name I just want to tell you something. grin

"A WYC toilet is the greatest thing that has ever happened to the Igbo tribe" ~~ nkwuocha1, 2019. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Fixed grin

Hahaha!

There is no escaping for you from your statement especially as the internet never forgets. grin grin

You were given all the time to come up with Ibo's best thing ever, yet all you could muster after combing thoroughly and profusely through Igbo archives and historical documentation is A WYC TOILET. Wow!!! shocked shocked

"A WYC Toilet is the greatest thing that has ever happened to the Igbo tribe". ~~ nkwuocha1, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

I agree with you Igbos achievement is not documented. it's in the mind of ndi-igbos. it's a mental block in the mind of every igbo.

Who is the richest igbo person in Nigeria? Please mention his name I just want to tell you something. grin

"A WYC toilet is the greatest thing that has ever happened to the Yoruba tribe" ~~ nkwuocha1, 2019. grin grin grin

Fixed once again. grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Fixed once again. grin

I'm glad you wrote "Fixed". That informs the reader what your original words were.

Also, the internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

I'm glad you wrote "Fixed". That informs the reader what your original words were.

Also, the internet never forgets.

Of course it never,how do you think I got the horrible pics I flooded here with? cheesy
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Owamudia:
You guys should learn not to do back and forth with piggiidddiotts.

All they know to do is beat empty chests like chimps.

Hit their fl.the*ds hard with facts and watch them scamper to the mods for succour. I have been banned severally for this. But I don't care as long as the share button is available for me... grin tongue

The Yoruba achievement thread is still there for as many have forgotten who the master is:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

hahaha, you're wicked!
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Of course it never,how do you think I got the horrible pics I flooded here with? cheesy

And how Igbos came triumphant as the master of every evil you brought to the table for discussion.

The internet truly never forgets grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:
For your sweet perusal! grin shocked

nkwuocha1

That Ibadan-expressway newspaper?Same that claimed yoruba to be the most educated until E-media exposed exposed the real facts on ground? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

And how Igbos came triumphant as the master of every evil you brought to the table for discussion.

The internet truly never forgets grin grin

When you talk of the devil,Yoruba comes to mind.It takes a lot of evil to dig up dead humans from the grave.Yorubas do that at night without fear. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by ImperialYoruba: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Old ke?
An Omo Ale? What's so special about the shameless white hairs you have 'here and there'.Ewure

Me and your ancestors in village are mate. Tell the elders of your autonomous village to call me so i can report your rudeness to elders.

Is this how you address your Ngwa ancestor?

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2019
nkwuocha1:

When you talk of the devil,Yoruba comes to mind.It takes a lot of evil to dig up dead humans from the grave.Yorubas do that at night without fear. cheesy

Don't be in a haste to forget the 83 okija skulls, baby.

To think that's just ONE skull minning incident, from just ONE area, of just ONE state, among other five states in Igboland; groundbreaking.

This incident alone puts all southwest states combined to shame. grin

One can imagine by extrapolation how many such skull minning incidents there are all over igboland. grin

How ever we look at it, ndi-igbo is still the undisputed grand master of skull-minning. grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 3:20am On Sep 11, 2019
nkwuocha1:

That Ibadan-expressway newspaper?Same that claimed yoruba to be the most educated until E-media exposed exposed the real facts on ground? grin grin

Hahaha this nkwuocha1 must be the dumbest creature ever liveth.

How is your reply here related (by any stretch of the imagination) to the over-300-page-long thread (showing example after example) of how the Yorubas are the most creative, industrious, and educated people in Nigeria??

I know you're dead-scared to click the link. grin

Here we go again:

That's some evidence for you.

Bring forward your counter-evidence for each of the examples given in the link rather than merely chest beat. grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Naa we are not in bondage.We are not even feeling the hardship.We increase our wares to fit in the economic challenges.We are still buying up your lands,fu@vking your girls and giving them peanuts to get good deodorants. kiss kiss

Refugees in Yoruba land?Your brothers are the ones fighting over which group offloads our containers. grin grin grin grin grin

And after that,they make all sorts of receipt just to extort peanuts from us. grin grin grin grin

Wetin person go do!?500 naira,200 naira.We pay...we understand there are several bast@rds at home waiting to gulp down watery ogi.

Hahaha ... I somehow missed this.

Why then the cry of marginalization if not in some bondage? grin

Somebody is lying here cos something isn't adding up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by wowcatty: 4:07am On Sep 25, 2019
We are talking about people here not duvet, but enjoy it while it lasts!
immhotep:

Repeat after me: "one Nigeria is a goal"

Cc lzaa Alhajachinyere adaibeku gmbuharii
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by wowcatty: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Abi oo!

I really hate cursing but just can't help it sometimes.
nisai:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Deziani Madueke Golden Pen That Cost 60,000 Pounds Sterling, 10ml$ bra. / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / These Photos Of Tinubu Could Snatch Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.