Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha (1160 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha by Belinda1717: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Ghanaian thick curvy model and actress Moesha Boduong says she broke up with her boyfriend of four years because he was not competent in terms of finances.

According to the actress in an interview, her status as a girl went high and so needed a guy who was financially stable to cater for her needs.

“MY NEEDS AND TASTE FOR GOOD THINGS WENT HIGH AND THE GUY COULDN’T PROVIDE MY NEEDS SO I HAD TO ADVISE MYSELF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WAS CAPABLE SO I LET HIM GO.

“THE OTHER THING WAS THAT, MY DAD BECAME ILL AND I HAD TO SUPPORT SO I DIDN’T SEE THE REASON I WOULD BE WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN’T PROVIDE FOE MY NEEDS FOR MY FAMILY TO BENEFIT WHEN I HAD OPTIONS,” SHE SAID.

The bootilicious actress could not fathom why she did that but mention needs like school fees, hostel fees, dresses, shoes, hair and fathers hospital bills as examples of some of the things she wanted at that time.

Moesha is a graduate of the University of Ghana, Legon, she studied Theatre Arts and has played different roles in movie such as; A Sting in a Tail, Die With Me, Blood line, Vi times, Yvonne’s Tears, Hostage, Vultures of Horror, The Last Part and Mysterious Girls.

You can check out Moesh's eye popping photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/i-dumped-my-ex-boyfriend-because-he/
Re: I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha by PureGoldh(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Make we fry beans shebi? angry

He couldn't provide all your needs as your financial secretary abi money making machine... Some ladies are just getting it wrong.

Relationship is not all about the guy spending much on you as a lady... If you truly love a guy and you want to spend the rest of your life with him.... You will not even allow him to spend much presently but to save up for the future.

Some ladies need to get small sense
Re: I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha by Kingpee2(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2019
You never loved him from the onset then ,don’t worry ,you’ll find the one that will provide for you but will never love you ,there are 2 sides of a coin ..
Re: I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha by DUNKA(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2019
One word for her. OLOSHO grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha by Heroclitus(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2019
The major reason why struggling guys shouldn't be in a relationship and try hustle hard

But then,when one is financially okay,its very unreasonable to go after a lady far below one's financial status

Ain't hustling to lift a girl out of poverty but to meet a lady who would make building a financial free future easy for me

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Ex Because He Couldn’t Provide My Needs - Bootilicios Moesha by konkonbilo(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
As per say him be ATM

(1) (Reply)

See How Heartless Women Are Relative To Men / Nairaland Trends Number One On Twitter / Chenzen Has Decided To Settle Down, Interested Female Nairalanders Can Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.