Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,790 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees (1905 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Onyiamaogu: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
A man and his ex-girlfriend have broken up after he found out that she slept with a married man to pay his school fees.

A WhatsApp chat between the man and his ex-girlfriend surfaced online and the subject matter of their discussion centres on why he broke up with her.

According to their chat, the man simply known as Alex had moved on and gotten into a new relationship but the ex sought to know why he broke up with her and what his new woman is doing right that she failed to do.

Alex revealed that there are many reasons for him ending their relationship, one of which includes how she supposedly was not taking care of herself.

But she quickly chipped in that she was very busy trying to take care of his financial needs hence why she did not have time for herself.

However, he claimed that the major reason which led him to call it quits was when he found out that she slept with a married man to pay his school fees, and that was the height of it for him.

Read their full chat below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-breaks-up-with-ex-because-she-slept-with-a-married-man-to-pay-his-school-fees/
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
well, if this is true,she deserve everything,she should have as well killed herself for the boyfriend mtcheww
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by osamz007: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
lala abeg make this RUBBISH no reach frontpage
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by HallaDaTruth: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
What channel is this drama showing. Africa magic whaaaa ?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
I didn't read the whole thing, but this is what happens when your man doesn't provide.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by decatalyst(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
well, if this is true,she deserve everything,she should have as well killed herself for the boyfriend mtcheww

Abi ooo.

Such a senseless lady. How could you do something that make you feel less about yourself to please anyone on earth.

The fling, flirt thing was already in her, she just got a reason to do it!

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
If Dis Is True Of Which I Doubt It's True, Den Both Of Dem Are Stupid.
1. D Girl Is Stupid 4 Telling Him How She Got D Money 4 D Fees.
2. D Man Is Stupid & Wicked 4 Accepting D Money,dumping Her & Making It Known To D Public. 4 Doing Dis May Not Av Stable Relationship Or Marriage 4 Bitting D Fingers Dat Fed Him.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by KidDarkness(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
So are you telling me that the girl released the chat online herself? Traffic, people, traffic. One individual, two phones

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by dnawah(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
was he the one that burned his certificates?if no then let him do that now now!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by olorunyomi13773: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
So are you telling me that the boy released the talk online herself? congestion, folks, congestion. One individuality, two mobiles
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DaddyRochie1642: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mercy Johnson acted in this Film grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
though i know this story is completely fake ass but then may we never be in a situation where our situation force someone we love to now make a decision that on a normal day he or she would never do
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by CosmicPhoenix: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
they are not married

DrFunmisticGlow:
I didn't read the whole thing, but this is what happens when your man doesn't provide.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
You just got a way to blame men for your choices.
Don't she have parents and relative to help meet her needs?
Don't she have an income generating job she does for a living?

I will start taking you guys serious the moment you start taking responsibility and being accountable for your poor choices in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by damis28crown(f): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
i seriously hate it when ladies go extra mile for boyfriend even if its husband self now look at this shit

what is it gon gon i dont understand
why worship a guy because of love ehh

pls lets give ourself respect lets gather our dignity back please i beg
whether its film or not its happening
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

You just got a way to blame men for your choices.
Don't she have parents and relative to help meet her needs?
Don't she have an income generating job she does for a living?

I will start taking you guys serious the moment you start taking responsibility and being accountable for your poor choices in life.
What's your use as a man if you cannot provide, protect and profess?
abeg, learn to hold yourself accountable.

If I have an income generating job, what are you bringing to the table?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
damis28crown:
i seriously hate it when ladies go extra mile for boyfriend even if its husband self now look at this shit

why are a number of today's men so entitled and lazy?

It is better to be single and relocate abroad in peace than to be with dead weight like that.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
they are not married

But he was sleeping with her? And collecting things from her. So he had nothing to bring to the table.

How can babe be a mumu like that for a guy that hasn't put in the work.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
What's your use as a manthe use of her parents if you They cannot provide, protect and profess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by odinson1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
damis28crown:

but you have not issue when guys sarcrifice everything they have for the ' love of their lives '

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=GLYCOLYSISS post=94371673][/quote]just admit that you are nothing more than a sperm donor and waste to society.

People with your mentality have no value.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:

Lmaoooooo...

You almost cried!!! I can feel your pain from here.

Pele oooooo grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo...
You almost cried!!! I can feel your pain from here.

Pele oooooo grin grin

K
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
K

K
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Charmingrascal(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Karma waiting for the guy one way or the other, after God karma is the surest thing in this life.

One way or the other life will deal with you when you err.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Martinez39s(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
What's your use as a man if you cannot provide, protect and profess?

Dr Funmi, I am curious to hear YOUR perspective. If a man's role is to provide, protect, and profess, what do YOU think should be the woman's role?

N.B: I am not asking for the sake of arguing. I just sincerely want to see your perspective.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is exactly what a girl is trying to do right now. She's doing everything possible to get money to rent a house for herself and her boyfriend, going as far as tasking men who might end up sleeping with her. She didn't show up for a job because she wants to be in another state where her bf presently lives.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Dr Funmi, I am curious to hear YOUR perspective. If a man's role is to provide, protect, and profess, what do YOU think should be the woman's role?

N.B: I am not asking for the sake of arguing. I just sincerely want to see your perspective.
she is to nurture what the man brings home.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eh eh eh.......ladies, better read and learn o. Especially mumu ladies that go the extra mile to satisfy a man. It isn't worth it.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Martinez39s(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
she is to nurture what the man brings home.
Okay. Final question, any other thing else apart from nurturing what he brings home?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Liposure: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
What she did is silly and unreasonable. I have no pity for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Silhouette Challenge / This Is Why I Slapped My Friend / Bbnaija: Angel & Cross Share Wet Kiss As Jealous Sammie Forced To Watch (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.