Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems (8648 Views)

Misconceptions And Truths Of God. / Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by naijadrivablog: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Your analysis and bible portion you quoted isnt all to it.

David's foundation is right, why do I say so? For all we know, Jews serve the Living God and David also has good relationship with God.

In Africa, our ancestors served several gods and most has directly or indirectly convented themselves and generations unborn to several deities. They did these for they knew not God Almighty.

When they die and those their juju is not served, they torment their lawful captives (yes, oaths, blood sacrifices etc were made) and for you to break free, it is either you accept Christ (personal liberation) and continue to live right and possibly do a deliverance or carry out family deliverance in which those gods, totems (ofor), shrines(physical or spiritual) are done away with.

If your ancestors did what kept you in your present conditions (Biblical, remember that the sins of the father is transfered up to third generation), you have to break free from such faulty foundation.
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by tmanuelle(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Very much possible! According to Op, Psalm 11:3 shouldn't be used as a reference point to the phenomenon as the verse written by David is completely different from how most Christians view it.

You have just spoken my mind
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by CSTR2: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
princeSammyz:
I do not doubt foundational issues. Sometimes you hear stories and you wonder if there were coincidences. However, I believe the work of Christ settles them for they that believe. For this reason He was made manifest. No other 'sacrifice' is needed.
So if your ancestors have been sacrificing human beings for the past 1000years, the repercussions would suddenly cease from your life if you just become born again.?

I don't think so bro. You need to specially address it.

Even Jesus said “This kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting. Matthew 17:21
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by unstoppable51(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
lakesidepapa:

I need to talk you on a certain thing, How can I get in touch?
Good afternoon bro. Just send me a message.
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by lakesidepapa(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
unstoppable51:

Good afternoon bro. Just send me a message.

The Email attached is not working, How can I get u Sir? I can write u on email as well.
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by gidjah(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Foundational issues are real my people, for the fact that you got born again consent even auto remove you from such troubles, you get lots if job to do else you can be a Christian and yet suffer what the gentiles suffer.....some of us here are practical witnesses(safe we wanna fake it via pride and ignorance. GOD BLESS YOU ALL , I HARDLY COMMENT ON ISSUES LIKE THIS ON PUBLIC FORUM

2 Likes

Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by unstoppable51(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
lakesidepapa:

The Email attached is not working, How can I get u Sir? I can write u on email as well.

Alright sir. Visit feedmejesus.com, there's a place for "Send Us A Message" at the last section of the site.
Enter your email and message there. You will be responded to as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by salt1: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Your analysis and bible portion you quoted isnt all to it.

David's foundation is right, why do I say so? For all we know, Jews serve the Living God and David also has good relationship with God.

In Africa, our ancestors served several gods and most has directly or indirectly convented themselves and generations unborn to several deities. They did these for they knew not God Almighty.

When they die and those their juju is not served, they torment their lawful captives (yes, oaths, blood sacrifices etc were made) and for you to break free, it is either you accept Christ (personal liberation) and continue to live right and possibly do a deliverance or carry out family deliverance in which those gods, totems (ofor), shrines(physical or spiritual) are done away with.

If your ancestors did what kept you in your present conditions (Biblical, remember that the sins of the father is transfered up to third generation), you have to break free from such faulty foundation.

The sins of the fathers are visited up to the third and fourth generation of those that hate God.
But if you receive God's forgiveness, you become His child and enjoy His blessings.
I won't serve such a wicked deity who, even after I have made peace with him, will unleash evil on me for the sins committed by my ancestors.
Europeans committed atrocities against other races during slave trade. Are their children suffering for it?
Which race didn't worship idols?
It's only in Africa that we mix godliness with superstition and witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Judybash93(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please, what's God's religion?
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Judybash93(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
salt1:

The sins of the fathers are visited up to the third and fourth generation of those that hate God.
But if you receive God's forgiveness, you become His child and enjoy His blessings.
I won't serve such a wicked deity who, even after I have made peace with him, will unleash evil on me for the sins committed by my ancestors.
Europeans committed atrocities against other races during slave trade. Are their children suffering for it?

Elder, abeg, ask them again o....
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Ashinner: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is anything on earth that does not have foundation? If you don't know foundation is crucial to life, foundation is the starting point, beginning, platform 2cor5:17 you coated right, why Jesu asked us to pray without ceasing? we would have said Jesus has done everything for us and stop praying, you said teaching of foundation is for poor man those who are wealthy richer are attending such churches where they are preaching about foundation what you did not understand is that all is not about money the sickness that killed your father or your mother has started manifesting in your life now deal with your foundation, a word is enough for the wise, you that need such churches most usually castigating against it.till your foundation destroy you even bible talks about the foundation of the earth Job38:4 then bible says foundation can be repair Isa58:12 ,I said it again hint surface for a wise man.
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Ashinner: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2019
1John3:8 Jesus came to destroy the work of the devil, that is why you need to make use of the opportunity of the name of Jesus in prayer to deal with your foundation.
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Ashinner: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Psalm11:3 if the foundation been destroyed what can the righteous do, what the Bible is saying here is that know matter your righteousness if you u did not deal with your foundation it will deal with u,Istrealites counted themselves as saints still the enemies invaded their land as a result of their foundation,foundation is the beginning of your generation or your lineage, the atrocities or good of your ancestors.
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Akolawole(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
salt1:

Thank you jare!

The emphasis is '' for those who hate me''

Faulty foundation can ONLY affect me if I hate God.

God will be an unjust God if I suffered for the sin I don't commit.

Little by little, they turn household of faith into Babalawo' s place.

Foundation ko! Foundation ni!!
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Akolawole(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ashinner:
Psalm11:3 if the foundation been destroyed what can the righteous do, what the Bible is saying here is that know matter your righteousness if you u did not deal with your foundation it will deal with u,Istrealites counted themselves as saints still the enemies invaded their land as a result of their foundation,foundation is the beginning of your generation or your lineage, the atrocities or good of your ancestors.

Ridiculous!

The author asked readers to read previous verses for clearer understanding.

Can you point me to anywhere in New testament where foundation has tto be dealt with by Jesus Christ or his Apostles.

1 Like

Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by Akolawole(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ashinner:
1John3:8 Jesus came to destroy the work of the devil, that is why you need to make use of the opportunity of the name of Jesus in prayer to deal with your foundation.

Yes, Jesus came to destroy the work of the devil. Where is this linked with foundation?
Re: The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems by ichuka(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
John1:12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
@Op am not against/for your foundational thing here.
Just to state some facts.
1.Christainity is a life time process(it has nothing to do with magic/quick action that's once you are born again everything is now rosy)the above verses stated that once we believe he gives us power to BECOME sons of God.so it's a process.
2.for a born again Christain to be fully mature the will of God Must subdue the will of his flesh,the will of his blood and the will of any man in his life.
That's the only voice/will he obeys is that of God.
And to hear His voice and abide to His wills continually the will of the flesh and that of man must be dealt with in prayers.also the voice from the blood in your vein has to be silent.too.
Because blood speaks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A / Papa Oyedepo's Tongues / According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.