Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? (34742 Views)

My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Rochas2023: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by udumosam23(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
chihes:
sometimes it may not be what you think dear. I have two kids, still living with my husband, both of us have no issues at all, as in not having more children. But I want to stop at 2, and I also want to adopt about in 2 or 3 years time.

Yea, this was our decision too, but my wife removed her family planning because it's affecting her health. Now she is pregnant. We're considering allowing it. Then take the baby to a home to be adopted after weaning.

Then afterward go to same or another home to adopt at our time and convenience. But with the conditions I'm reading here I don't even think it's possible.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Caseless: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
ShenTeh:

I think it would be appropriate to have some legal backing to have the children recorded as mine. Yes, both parents are no more and for the benefit of the children like my health insurance, travel plans etc. I want some sort of documentation.

When they grow they can make their choices to be who they want to be.

Thanks.
hmmmm...this touched me. May God give you the strength to hold them.

There's a bird called Hankaka in Hausa. You're like that bird.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Caseless: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Omojudy:

Did you enjoy the true stories? Well I can’t talk about my life in one day! Smiles.
yes! I enjoyed the stories. Succinct and captivating. Keep it up!

Again, is that you in the picture?
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by delishpot: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2019
ShenTeh:

I think it would be appropriate to have some legal backing to have the children recorded as mine. Yes, both parents are no more and for the benefit of the children like my health insurance, travel plans etc. I want some sort of documentation.

When they grow they can make their choices to be who they want to be.

Thanks.

Makes sense sha. If they are recorded as dependents, won't that work? Anyhow, I believe you have weighed all options and are trying to do the best you can for them. All the best and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Dedonrukky: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2019
You can't get the answer in this forum. Visit The orphanage home please.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by lavenjcrown(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2019
please come and adopt me ooooo.
Babaflenjor:
Good morning Nairalander and happy Sunday. Pls I seriously want to know the process and cost of ADOPTING a baby in Nigeria, particularly Lagos thanks.

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by lavenjcrown(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
i'm available, please come and adopt me.
PrimadonnaO:
I want to know, too. I plan on adopting a baby or two, after having my two kids.

Lalasticlala.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Omojudy: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Caseless:
yes! I enjoyed the stories. Succinct and captivating. Keep it up!

Again, is that you in the picture?
What do you think?
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Caseless: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Omojudy:

What do you think?
I think it's you and it's beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by ireneidiva(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
udumosam23:

Yea, this was our decision too, but my wife removed her family planning because it's affecting her health. Now she is pregnant. We're considering allowing it. Then take the baby to a home to be adopted after weaning.

Then afterward go to same or another home to adopt at our time and convenience. But with the conditions I'm reading here I don't even think it's possible.
You guys were sleeping together without family planning. What did you think the result would be? A yam? Now you want to suffer the poor baby. Oga carry your cross abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by bskyb(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Omojudy:

Well, I am reasonable like that! Lol.
Hope you checked and shared my blog?

Lol.
I will check it and maybe share it after you remind me again. Lol
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by udumosam23(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2019
ireneidiva:

You guys were sleeping together without family planning. What did you think the result would be? A yam? Now you want to suffer the poor baby. Oga carry your cross abeg.

grin grin grin yam ke, I started withdrawal method after she removed it. I thought I was good at that. I tried condoms too, that stuff makes me look filthy as it only brings along thoughts of immorality.

Yea, it's my cross I know. But I don't have to be nailed to it naa. Just looking for escape route.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by ireneidiva(f): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2019
udumosam23:

grin grin grin yam ke, I started withdrawal method after she removed it. I thought I was good at that. I tried condoms too, that stuff makes me look filthy as it only brings along thoughts of immorality.

Yea, it's my cross I know. But I don't have to be nailed to it naa. Just looking for escape route.
Even a 5 year old child knows that withdrawal method does not always work. Nobody is nailing you to the cross o. Hustle and take care of your kid. And take your wife to the hospital to seek advice on the best method that will 'agree' with her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Omojudy: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
bskyb:

Lol.
I will check it and maybe share it after you remind me again. Lol
Take your reminder! Lol

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Jessie31(f): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2021
undecided
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Joromi1: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2021
I want to put DoggOneDogg up for adoption.

Any useful tips
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by DoggoneDogg: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:
I want to put DoggOneDogg up for adoption.

Any useful tips
[/s]

Adopt your bleaching Afonja brother first

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Joromi1: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Adopt your bleaching Afonja brother first
Do you know this monkey?

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by DoggoneDogg: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:

Do you know this monkey?
[/s]

I know this cat

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Pippyman2000: 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
I know a lawfirm that helped a Couple based in the U.S with Adoption of a Child in Nigeria and they made the process so transparent and easy. So I will recommend Elthon Partners Lawfirm anytime, anyday.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
Folake4u, come and see this thread. cry

We have a very long way to go, omo.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by folake4u(f): 9:09pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Folake4u, come and see this thread. cry

We have a very long way to go, omo.

I've seen it oh, my dear.

We really have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by GloriousGbola: 7:26pm On May 06, 2022
@naptu2 can walk us through it.
Re: What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? by folake4u(f): 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
@naptu2 can walk us through it.

How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.