Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

*sides Of Love* - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *sides Of Love* (8068 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Three Sides Of A Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *sides Of Love* by Jentle244: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
MichaelDaniel10:

the driver dey pack outside

the boy used him savings buy the watch just to say thank you..and it's like I forgot to add the price..(not original gold)

and she went outside to look for the boy before Kelvin started his wahala

and the boy came at the right time..

just settle down read am..

you'll enjoy it I promise.

and I promise to do better next time.

Ehennn.....na now u come....I for say whether gold watch don cheap as low as 3k.

Thanks for clearing the air

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Guys I dropped episode 2 because of the few comments am seeing.
so drop your comments let's get 20 comments and I will drop the next episode before Sunday.
and for those who can't wait till Sunday you can message me privately on what's app
09060153622 to get the new episode it's just #100 naira only.
VIP group coming soon.
PDF format coming soon as well.
so till then see you next week Sunday 15 of September 2019.
thanks please mention your friends .
Re: *sides Of Love* by izaray(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2019
PrudySara:
I don siddon gidibam
Thanks bae
Abeg shift small make i siddon too

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by skubido(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Ann2012:
Emex100
Izaray
Skubido
Fantastic
Prudysara
Queenitee
Make una come read oooo

Sist Tanks for the call.

Dey ur back ooo

2 Likes

Re: *sides Of Love* by izaray(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Ann2012:
Emex100
Izaray
Skubido
Fantastic
Prudysara
Queenitee
Make una come read oooo
I don show thanks!

3 Likes

Re: *sides Of Love* by queenitee(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Ann2012:
Emex100
Izaray
Skubido
Fantastic
Prudysara
Queenitee
Make una come read oooo
I'm here, thank you

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by Akinwale14(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u
Thanks for the mention

3 Likes

Re: *sides Of Love* by PrudySara(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
I see say you don grab your seat already
izaray:
Abeg shift small make i siddon too

2 Likes

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Akinwale14:
Thanks for the mention

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
good evening everyone, fresh episodes coming out tomorrow afternoon 12pm Nigerian time.

but if I see comments am going to drop it before 12pm tomorrow,see you guys tomorrow.
Re: *sides Of Love* by bobwizzy1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: *sides Of Love* by Ann2012(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
MichaelDaniel10:
good evening everyone, fresh episodes coming out tomorrow afternoon 12pm Nigerian time.

but if I see comments am going to drop it before 12pm tomorrow,see you guys tomorrow.

Drop oooo

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ann2012:

Drop oooo
lol coming soon.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Episode 3

From David's side of the story.

The area was a little bit dry because every one went for their daily hustle but quite a few people were eating outside in the blazing sun.

Most of the houses were poorly crafted wood work just to keep the rain and sun away but it was heaven to most of the people staying there at least it is better than staying in the streets.

David was happily going back home with the take away Hakeem gave him

He pushed the door a little bit so he could have access inside the place they call home.

David:mama mama (David called his sleeping mum)

His mum:Dave

David:yes mummy how are you?

His mum: as you can see am fine
Mummy tola has been taking good care of me and she has been giving me that native medicine

David: oh she still gives you that medicine?

His mum:yes oh,it helps alot
What do you have there?

David:oh mummy it's just food oh,the person I work for bought it for me this afternoon.

His mum:ha he must be really nice

David:yes mummy.

He brought the food out during the process he saw a note and a brown envelope but he cared more about the food than what's in the envelope and paper.

After keeping the envelope and note,he dished out the food on a bowl him and mama ate to their satisfaction.

From Kelvin's side of the story.

I had to trace that low life to know how to deal with him.

I was accompanied by my two friends josh and Kelly.

Josh:bro this place is the devil's workshop

Kelly:yeah am telling you bro,
I don't feel comfortable let's just go back

Kelvin:just look at what you guys are saying,we've come this far and there is no backing out now.

Josh: but now that we know where he lives I think we need to go back home and draft out a solid plan.

Kelly:yeah that would be nice

Kelvin: hmmm I should have known you guys are really weak,okay let's go back home.

David opened the paper and was shocked to see what he saw..

LISTEN DAVID I KNOW BOYS LIKE YOU,YOU'RE HUNGRY VERY HUNGRY THAT'S WHY I GOT YOU THAT FOOD,
NOW EAT,EAT AND BE SATISFIED.INSIDE THE ENVELOPE THERE IS 50 THOUSAND NAIRA. USE THAT MONEY FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR SICK MUM.PLEASE DON'T GO NEAR JESSICA AGAIN BECAUSE I WON'T BE THIS NICE NEXT TIME.

David cried like a baby all through the night that he almost fell sick.
The next morning

David's mum:Dave what's wrong?

David:mummy nothing is wrong

David's mum:son I am not a baby,I saw you reading that paper after that you cried till this morning, tell me what the problem is

David told his mum everything, because he does not hide anything from her.

David's mum:I understand all what you said now here is what you should do

You will go there on Monday which is tomorrow,you will return the money to the man and tell him you won't go near his boss again is that clear?

David:ma'am how are we going to feed if I return the money?
Mummy that is 50 thousand naira we are talking about here oh,that money will keep us for a month plus

David's mum:my son there is what we call self worth, if you don't return this money then he will label you as a gold digger. Or do you want to be known as a gold digger?

David: no mum,I will do as you say and I know for sure I will make it big in this life and I will take you out of this ghetto to a very big mansion with many rooms and many maids to care for you and you will have six SUV's those ones that are very big, like those female politician's.

David's mumsadshe started laughing) Dave my son what will I be using six SUV's for?
One is enough jare.but really I want you to start going to school go and continue in the community secondary school.

David:but mummy,continuing is not the issue at hand here now,how will I pay for WAEC?

David's mum:,we will cross that bridge when we get there.

David:okay mum,am so happy you are getting better.

David's mum: it's God oh

David:mummy it is the medicine abeg,which one is God again

David's mum: David David David,how many times did I call you?

David:3 times mama

David's mum:please don't kill me before my time oh,God has saved me already and if I hear you say any non sense again I will deal with you

David:mama why is God allowing us to suffer?

David's mum: God's time is the best my boy.it will all be over soon.

2 Likes

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ann2012:

Drop oooo
new episode is here.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by Ann2012(f): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
MichaelDaniel10:

new episode is here.
Thanks OP
Happy Sunday
Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks OP Happy Sunday
you're welcome happy Sunday to you too.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by izaray(f): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2019
izaray:
Thanks for the update
you're welcome.
Re: *sides Of Love* by skubido(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
skubido:
Tanks for the update
you're welcome
Re: *sides Of Love* by decent101(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Interesting!!

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by PrudySara(f): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:47am On Sep 19, 2019
PrudySara:
Thanks for the update.
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:47am On Sep 19, 2019
decent101:
Interesting!!
Thank You
Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Episode 4.

Monday..

David went to Jessica's school very early that morning.
he sat down at his usual spot opposite the school waiting for Jessica and her driver.

Cars started coming one after the other to drop the students at school just then he saw Jessica's car packing right at the front of the gate,she came out and hurried to class because she was getting late then he stood up walked to the drivers side of the car he knock the glass to signal the driver that he wants to have a word with him.

The driver came out of the car

he was ever ready for a fight

Hakeem:boy you must be high on some cheap drugs for you to be here

David:here's your money I don't want it,I am not a beggar or a gold digger.Jessica is my friend and since you don't want us to be together I will stay off.please because I look poor does not mean am going to remain like this forever sir.
With all due respect sir don't label me a gold digger or a hungry boy and as from this very moment I no longer work for you any more we're done.

If Jessica asked,tell her am resuming school tomorrow at the community secondary school after the round about .

Hakeem took the money then he drove off,he was really short of words.

As David was going back home Mr Tunde his former part time boss called him to do some home service

Mr T:errmm David you will cut the grass,wash my car and sweep the compound

David: sir that will be 2,500.

Sir T:David David all this things is 500 naira each na
So I will give you
1,500 naira.

David:sir please make it 2000 naira

Sir T:David 1,500 naira no more no less.

David had no other choice than to take the offer because he just returned the 50 thousand naira to Hakeem.

David spent an hour plus doing the job.

Classroom.
The biology teacher was not around so it became a free period for Jessica and her classmates.

She was having a strong feeling to see David,so she sneaked out of the classroom to see if he would be out side luckily for her he was at the compound opposite the school.

The compound had no fence so she was able to see him, now the problem is how to pass the security man

Jessica: good afternoon sir

Gate keeper:small madam good afternoon to you too

Jessica: please can I go out?
I want to buy something

Gatekeeper: ha what is it that is not in this big school?

Jessica: sir it's female stuff

Gatekeeper: hmmm please come back in 2mins time oh.

Jessica: I will.

She went out to surprise David who was busy washing Mr Tunde's car

He was so lost in what he was doing
Then all of a sudden he heard a loud sound that made him use the host he was using to wash the car as a weapon to protect him self

It was then he realized he just gave Jessica a second bath that morning.

Jessica: look at what you've done Dave

David: am so sorry dear am really sorry

But Jessica was not ready to hear anything he was saying she poured water on him back and they were both wet.

David and Jessica washed the car
Together and people from the school can only see the compound from the left hand side of the school.

But David and Jessica went to the back of the house which was fenced so they could enjoy each other's company to the fullest as Mr Tunde had earlier stepped out to get some things from a nearby super market.

David told Jessica all what happened during the weekend and he also told her that he returned the money Hakeem gave him.

She was very happy

Jessica: I love you David

David was confused,he just sat there looking at her like he saw a ghost

Jessica:David I know if I should wait for you to tell me you love me it will take a Million years so here I am telling you I love you.

David: Jessica I love you too,but Hakeem

Jessica interrupted him..

Jessica: no but Dave,I want you and that's all that matters

She and David hugged for more than 30 minutes as if they were not going to see each other again then David took a bold step

Kelvin noticed Jessica was not in class and he knew she must be with his enemy so he called his friends to join him in the search and at last he came up with an idea to ask the gatekeeper her where about,after giving the gate keeper the sum of 1 thousand naira he showed them the direction she went and they went in search of her.
Jessica and David were kissing each other like their life depends on it just then the devil came in

Kelvin: I have everything on camera Jessica

David:You better delete those things

Kelvin: oh shut up you little beggar.

David got angry and chased him with all the speed he could generate from his body but kelvin ran off after passing the phone to josh who passed it to Kelly while they were running.

When they got to the main road a car lost control because of the manner at which they were crossing.

"BAM" there was a loud sound, David got hit and he fell down immediately..

Jessica rushed to him the only thing that could come out of his mouth was his mum's address and her phone number then he said

David: Jessica tell my mum that I love her and Jessica I love you too am so happy I met you.

Jessica: save your strength Dave we are taking you to the hospital now.

David closed his eyes but he was still breathing

The driver who hit David drove off,so Jessica hired a cab with the help of passers by on their way she called his mum and told her David was hit by a car and she also told her the hospital they were going to.
the sick woman shouted bitterly on the phone and ended the call

..........at the hospital.

David was rushed into the theater but they refused to start treatment until they pay a deposit of 25,000 naira Jessica begged and begged her begging fell on deaf ears she had no other option than to call her mum who rushed down to the hospital to find out what's wrong and when she saw the situation on ground she knew it was not the right time to question her daughter she paid the money after that treatment

Started on David immediately, for close to 40 minutes no sign of the doctors just then David's mum and her neighbours rushed into the hospital crying and demanding to see David but to no avail.

Jessica's mum was so confused but she kept her cool,her daughter was crying seriously even the unknown women (David's mum and her neighbours)

Jessicasadstill crying) Dave is my only friend, my only true friend
Please God don't take him away from me please

Just then the doctor came out

Doctor: please I will like to see his family members

David's mum :how is my son doctor tell us we are all families

Doctor:ma he already lost a lot of blood when they brought him here and his body was not responding to the treatments we tried all we could we were up to five doctors in that room trying to make sure your son see another day but we lost the battle ma

He gave up.

David's mum: Doctor where is my son
What do you mean he gave up doctor (she was shouting and was holding his legs)

Doctor: ma what am trying to say is that we lost your son..your boy is dead.

Everyone shouted,but David's mum remained standing because she was short of words and her world came crashing right before her very own eyes.

She fell on the floor saying Dave this is not what you promised repeatedly before she passed out.

The nurses rushed her to another room to wake her up

Jessica:you all killed him wicked souls you like him on the bed for over 20 minutes and he was bleeding,just because we couldn't come up withThe money.

She cried and cried the doctor left them

Jessica had lots of explaining to do.

............somewhere in a private hospital in Abuja.

Oh my God this is a miracle Mr Ibrahim your son just woke up he's not dead he's alive.

..............To be continued in the next episode.

2 Likes

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Sorry for the errors I didn't proof read very well.
Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Ann2012:

Drop oooo

New episode is out
Help me call everyone out please
Re: *sides Of Love* by Treasurewamiri(f): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please, how can you just allow Dave to die? Let there be a resurrection for David O!

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by PrudySara(f): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
O.P, why will you allow David to die?
thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by Ann2012(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
David yaff resurrected oooo
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by queenitee(f): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Which son again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey / 4 Nigerians Shortlisted For 14th Caine Prize Award. / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.