Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (34409 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Map Of Africa Showing Fulani Domination. / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by Uchek(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
I totally agree with you!

Dpharisee:
The most unfortunate part is that Yorubas will rather attack Biafra agitators seeking to leave Nigeria than confront the Fulanis that have turned them into third class citizens in their land of Ilorin.
They jubilated on the python dance operation and killing of Igbos resisting Fulani domination of Nigeria led by Buhari.
Let them fight their fight, next thing you will see is the harrassment by our authorities of this man for telling Afonja descendants and Yorubas to wake up.
This crisis will soon snowball into a major issue, watch out!
I like the part were the Alaafin has lifted the curse of slavery to Fulanis placed on the Afonja descendants by previous Alaafin.
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by MrSly(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureFace1:

Shut up your mouth

You are talking about an Emir in Yoruba Land

Have you collected back all the Land Igala people displaced you from?

It was known in History that Igala people enslaved and Colonized Igbo and I don't know what is more shameful than that

Even the Obi of Onitsha originated from Benin and Ijaw people sold Igbo as slaves

You should be more shameful
Lol. Do you mean jagaban the thief media history? Of course it can say anything to enslave the whole Yoruba tribe to their Fulani masters for eternity. Even now I read in between your frustration. But sorry your afonja nature is by default.
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by PureFace1(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2019
MrSly:

Lol. Do you mean jagaban the thief media history? Of course it can say anything to enslave the whole Yoruba tribe to their Fulani masters for eternity. Even now I read in between your frustration. But sorry your afonja nature is by default.

Someone from a tribe that were colonized and enslaved by Igala and sold as slaves by Ijaw calling someone slave, what an Irony

You are the slaves without ball that have promise to Vote for your Fulani masters in 2023 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by PureFace1(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2019
Dpharisee:

As usual instead of focusing on Fulani you will still mention Igbos, ihave observed that Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that Fulanis respect, that's a fact, you can ask any Fulani around

You are delusional

Igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria that Fulani respect and that was why they massacred you in Enugu

You are also the one queuing behind a Fulani man to become President in 2023

No one mention Igbo here before you started insulting your generation

If you don't want to be insulted then mind your damn business

Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by kayroc: 5:33am On Sep 10, 2019
aremu1965:

I am a Prince from Jebba. Baba kazum jut say it the way it is. Senior Saraki and Bukola Saraki were been used by the Emir to perpetrate this injustice. We have been fighting for this freedom for so long and we believe we shall see light at the end of the tunnel. There is a court judgement yet to be obeyed by the Kwara State Government that my father ( Oba Of Jebba) salaries should be paid because he became Oba of Jebba as the traditions of the town demands. From 2003 till date he is yet to receive a dime. Like two of you put it , it is both XenoKwara and Xenofulani but nothing in life is obtained without a struggle.
I dont know how in this mordern age an Emir would believe in his own wildest imagination that he can continue to suppress a town that existed before his. The havoc that was committed by the Emir using the two Sarakis on our traditional institution has been very worrisome but we beleive and pray tht the present Governor will correct all these anomalies.

Please is what they are saying about the current governor true? They said he is not too close with the emir and that he is planning to promote Oba of Jebba and other traditional Yoruba first class obas in Kwara if he can win Secord term.
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by tammie24: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ritchiee:
Fulani likes to dominate .Look at the way they are dominating Hausa,Igbo,Ijaw,Yoruba,Tivs,Edo etc using the Hausa population.
Afonja tbe real owner of Ilorin was backstabbed by the Fulanis and they have clung to the throne since then using tbe Fulani Oligarchy since 1824.We have some Yoruba fulani now who will hide under being real Yorubas to support this idiocy.

No matter how long the Afonjas will take what rightfully belongs to them..
we have one in my office sef
Very stupid boy!
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by MrSly(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Someone from a tribe that were colonized and enslaved by Igala and sold as slaves by Ijaw calling someone slave, what an Irony

You are the slaves without ball that have promise to Vote for your Fulani masters in 2023 presidential election
Concocted and disjointed jargon bit I don't blame you, nothing brainy comes of a Fulani slave
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by PureFace1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrSly:

Concocted and disjointed jargon bit I don't blame you, nothing brainy comes of a Fulani slave

Says by an Ijaw and Igala slave tongue
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by Deepthoughts: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://punchng.com/enough-of-fulani-domination-in-ilorin-kasumu-afonja-union-president-general/?fbclid=IwAR13PHMRTo0QK1Rq2JmXNKz_hymOwbyZPj9rHq4VVaWBlp0L1eZHDuOfFCw
The yorubas of kwara liberating themselves from the domination of Alimi Descendants should not be a hurculean task,they simply need to ensure that an Afonja son or daughter is voted governor n also plenty state house members,then stand firm with numerical strength n courage to effect the desired changes of course this will certainly not be with a fight from the fulanis.
Re: Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general by Fulanization: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I hope this narrative would let our Yoruba brothers and sisters understand that the intended Fulanization and domination of the south by the present government of Nigeria is real and not a hoax. I am sure they would not want to allow history to repeat itself and should join hands with others to make sure that the plan to enslave the majority of Nigerians by the minority would NEVER be realized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiei5eQnfk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.