Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (52917 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Jabioro: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ojiofor:
Both Mrs. Happiness and the boy’s parents attend Mountain of Fire & Miracles Church and that gave the suspect, Happiness, unfettered access to enter deep into the family and started molesting the boy despite the fact that she lives with her husband and has her own children.

I fear the so called Nigerian born again christians more than pagan.
Nigeria born again Christian get version..outward born again and inward crooked.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by dante0147: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
This area na casted na !
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is good for a change, because the boy child goes through this a lot and it is hardly reported, probably triviakized and not followed up.

What I don't understand is how she ran away with her husband and kids.

How does a woman run away with her HUSBAND? What did she tell him?

The police should get to work.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by ninobrown7(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=TheDestroyer post=82045232]Mrs nwokocha need to lubricate her rusty hairy engine since Mr Nwokocha is alway at work
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Richmond96: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
I pity the young man.....I know how it feels when such things happen
I also understand that the Lady in question may have high libido
But pls never molest the young ones.......i t makes them feel unsecured around the older ones
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
I wish am d boy...see enjoyment...even d woman no bado!

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Ugosample(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
pocohantas:
This is good for a change, because the boy child goes through this a lot and it is hardly reported, probably triviakized and not followed up.

What I don't understand is how she ran away with her husband and kids.

How does a woman run away with her HUSBAND? What did she tell him?

The police should get to work.

wow shocked
this case tire me lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Inerepamo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
this type no dey area if not i for don catch since
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Sniper101(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Such a gorgeous lady whom any hot-blooded young man would gladly get down with to shine her Rusty but juicy Congo, na e con go dey molest small pikin

Kai cry

Couldn't she have easily searched for any guy within the area to help quench that wanton need of hers?

I nor understand undecided
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Prideofthelion: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ohh...even her husband follow dey run..okay oo..no wonder u dey their 14 yr boy dey service her engine..
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
She played her own music she should dance to the tune
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:
This is lovely. Nigerian law is recognising that women can be perpetrators and men can be raped
God punish any boy or man that will agree a woman raped him.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by soberdrunk(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kai!!! When I am here fully willing to be Molested..... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by ImperialYoruba: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:
Sex with a 14 year old shocked
The lady is a predator!
I can’t imagine how traumatized the young lad will be, she has her own husband why can’t you just violate your husband abi visit the nearest adult toys shop and get a vibrator then do your thang

Not necessarily. Some have sour and devastating experience and some have fond memories of the passion. So you cant generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by careytommy37(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
BareFacedLies:

The boy has started tasting matured pùssy grin

I swear!
If only i had such a wonderful head start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by SamOyovwi: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
I nor go try am report self. Na better enjoyment be that o. Which kind abuse
BOOOMNAIJA:
As confirmed by d poster below, seeing the lady's picture, a lot of young nairaland guys would av wished to be in that young boy's position....hit like if u also believe so grin

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by ImperialYoruba: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! When I am here fully willing to be Molested..... embarassed embarassed

grin grin
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Hotzone(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Maybe she married an old man

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by richPHAROAH: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
u are madt. let that boy swear that he did not enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by 1x2x3: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sagay212:
Why not pick a matured guy..which kind nonsense be this?

If he picked a mature guy and get caught I wonder what will be your next line.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Ganjafama(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ojiofor:
Both Mrs. Happiness and the boy’s parents attend Mountain of Fire & Miracles Church and that gave the suspect, Happiness, unfettered access to enter deep into the family and started molesting the boy despite the fact that she lives with her husband and has her own children.

Howdid you know this?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Unconquerable: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Crenzywilliams:
I pray this doesn't damage the young man...I can completely relate to how he feels cos I was also abused for a long time as a young champ. It still affects me in more ways than one. Buy Nigerian police sha, still don't know why the father of the victim would take such pictures though...doesn't help the situation at all.
Grow up, man and stop playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
A BBW for some POV actions badt guy
Raymondreigns:
Please who will molest me?? shocked
I need to be molested and traumatized!!!
I'm tired of this sweet 16..
I need bbw grin
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by kayusely70(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fled with the husband? The man must be in the know. It could be for spiritual purpose. They should be traced to the school their kids attend.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Astonmartins: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
But the lady fine sha, make she for just look for one fine dude wey go dey help her shine that Congo well & hungry boys plenty for that Lagos wey dey find her type as sugar mummy.... I trust my Abuja women, they don't mind paying a young lad to do the job for them.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by lomprico(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
lucky chap. cool

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Nnewison: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ojiofor:

You seem to know them very well
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by judetov2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
No be lie shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos / Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.