Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (52918 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by niyidenrele: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
kayusely70:
Fled with the husband? The man must be in the know. It could be for spiritual purpose. They should be traced to the school their kids attend.
which spiritual causes ,...abeg park well,even the look of the woman is enough evidence,all these pretty looking bae are nothing but demons,if u are privileged to have gone out with some ,u can believe what they do in their secret places

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by seangy4konji: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ladies get more Hot than guys...

Their pants is always soaked morning till night.

Any small small play lasan..under don full of soapy water.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by foolbuster: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is so underrated.

Imagine the embarrassment she would have saved herself, her husband, her kids and her fellow women if only she masturbated?
Hypocrisy is the bane of our sexual fulfilments.

You are not funny anymore. You sounding more and more foolish. All for what? to be relevant on nairaland. Moronic fellows here(and their are plenty of them) with their 5k tekno phones and 1mb daily data keep giving you likes. While you gradually keep decending to their level and seun keeps smiling to the bank. Nna malunuife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by judetov2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
U ba
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Ojiofor: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nnewison:

You seem to know them very well

Based on experience from both family members who are so called born again christians and outsiders.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Goalnaldo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
I just imagine if the lady is not beautiful. All these senseless comments ayam seeing here won't suffice.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by friendlyadvice: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
smiley mmmmm lucky kid, the woman fine

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Plusk4u: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wonder shall never end, can this little boy sacrifice her more than her husband.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by ImperialYoruba: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
kayusely70:
Fled with the husband? The man must be in the know. It could be for spiritual purpose. They should be traced to the school their kids attend.

It sounds like they wanted to steal the boy's destiny. grin

Either that or they have fetish fawckng underage and they both engage in it.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Lonelypacifist6: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is so underrated.

Imagine the embarrassment she would have saved herself, her husband, her kids and her fellow women if only she masturbated?
Hypocrisy is the bane of our sexual fulfilments.
The way people View masturbation as if it's a bad thing na im I nor no She would have saved her self Alot of embarrassment.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by MARKone(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why don't I believe this story

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by uzor2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
If it were to be a man, people will say he should be castrated. Now what do we cut off in this woman?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Tizu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
She maybe HIV + We should pray for that boy
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nawa o, what would have made her to commit that evil act.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
I was a victim in SS2 from that accounting Corper's teacher

how I wish it was now. goto Facebook those married women that are hungry of sex are there searching for boys grin or what would made a married ladies to be chatting till 2am if their husbands are active

promiscuous are many among married ladies than single ladies lately

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Oxb90: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Lucky boy cool
laughs
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by saintneo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Do you know them?
Ojiofor:
Both Mrs. Happiness and the boy’s parents attend Mountain of Fire & Miracles Church and that gave the suspect, Happiness, unfettered access to enter deep into the family and started molesting the boy despite the fact that she lives with her husband and has her own children.

I fear the so called Nigerian born again christians more than pagan.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
saintneo:
Do you know them?

Are they living in Max?
The woman that abused the 14yrs old is one of them.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Trueyarn(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Raymondreigns:
Please who will molest me?? shocked
I need to be molested and traumatized!!!
I'm tired of this sweet 16..
I need bbw grin

You get craze walahi... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Toesman(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Manhunt or womanhunt?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Toesman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
How?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by godofuck231: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
If the boy wasn't anally abused then I see nothing too bad there, after all its a confirmation that he isn't gay (1) if he wasn't forced as in beaten to commit the act then let the issue die after all woman node senior man for Africa (2) he's not a girl he's a man, that's not technically an abuse, he is being prepared for manhood, at least he knows how to take care of a woman, lol

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Mizwisdom(f): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
I don't believe this story such a fine lady with a dirty 14 years old kid, when clean young guys boku? maybe it's rituals, i don't believe it.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by joetem(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
GeneralPula:
Her leg looks yammy!

Thatz typical of ibo legs, leave it we like it like that

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Sagay212: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2019
1x2x3:

If he picked a mature guy and get caught I wonder what will be your next line.

Maybe you'll help her serve her jail term now that she'll be arrested for phucking a 14 year old.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by iammolise(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2019
If she had come to me I would've allowed her molest me any how she wants. grin
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by banji1(m): 2:30am On Sep 09, 2019
He deserves the maximum sentence
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by toseenore(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2019
For me ehn, I keep pondering the level of sensitivity she could be getting from the Poor Boi.

This life shaaaaaa!
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Usainbolt138: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Ohhhh boy no wonder she look so fresh she suck under age milky products Father lord why won't I be in this boy shoes
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Od1n: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2019
careytommy37:
Lucky boy cool
Lack of education.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by saintneo(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Ojiofor:

Are they living in Max?
The woman that abused the 14yrs old is one of them.

You are not answering the question? You mentioned that they are both members of MFM, do you know them personally? To the OP never mentioned anything MFM. You should state how you know more than the OP, either personally or other sources?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Palehair: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Od1n:

Lack of education.
Thank you very much, the ignorance in the comments is just too much, "imagine someone saying he shouldn't complain because he's a man and he wasn't raped anally, only a man should by a gay man have the right to complain because this isn't rape", another also said "the woman is preparing him for manhood", why do all men assume all their fellow men always want sex therefore rendering the narrative of male rape to moot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos / Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.