Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog (3156 Views)

What Breed Is This Dog / Please What Breed Is This / Which Dog Breed Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
alberson:
hello pets lover...remembered my dog, he is so grown about 4 months plus. but, I am still very much confused about the dog breed.
some persons said cane corsos and while others said rottweiler...

please someone should help me out with the breed..
That a cane corso

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
phunkypalace:

Most of the time I do not have any pity for people like you and that's because recently I have come to discover that most folks look for medicine after death. If this your thread was up before paying for the puppy, it would have made a lot of sense. But instead you went ahead, paid for the dog and come to nairaland and ask for the breed of the puppy.

It amazes me when people ask questions like this one, who is a licensed judge here, or does anyone run DNA test to show you the breed(s) your dog Is made up of? Where are the parents that was shown to you?...if you don't have that, nobody can tell you if your dog is a specific breed especially when strong mixes has been involved. I see people asking you to arrest the seller or you go back for change...don't even try it because you will loose gallantly. The deed has been done already, love your dog as a pet and don't breed with it because this is not a breeding quality dog.

Yes you were told it is a Boerboel, did you take your time to make a research of what a pure bred Boerboel puppy looks like, at least you have the internet and there are thousands of informations online to help anybody out with whatever breed you might be in need of.

I know some puppies will appear so obvious as a mutt at the initial stage but it takes a very good eyes to see that. Some sellers even fake the parents to innocent buyers, I've seen upto four before. Next time, before you press the send button, make your research first!

With love from IGNITE German Shepherds.

Twitter: @ignite_GSD
Instagram: @ignitegsd
Facebook: @ignitegsd
Tel/Whatsapp: +2348062682135
On POINt
Campaign after election
After he buy dog finish she con remember Nairaland
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Acehart: 8:20pm On May 21, 2020
alberson:
hello pets lover...remembered my dog, he is so grown about 4 months plus. but, I am still very much confused about the dog breed.

Boerbulls don’t sleep that way; neither do Rottweilers. Is it a mix of an Alsatian or Doberman and something else.
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Rabbitcartel: 5:51am On May 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 22, 2020
alberson:

Bros this dog na doberman mix or some sort of pinscher mix . don't hate the dog coz of this .. Take care of well .. I have been seeing mixed dogs on nairaland of late and they look quite well check out that guy with mixed gsd and bb coco ... Treat your dog like its a tibetian mastiff forget the comments .. Come back 4 months after pple will praise you for a job well done ... It really doesn't matter if your dog is mixed or not or no be pet you want and it seems there are two of them, if they are different sex then you can mate them just don't deceive pple you give the pups to .. Tell them what your dog is exactly.... What every dog needs is quality food and adequate love
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by drchuks1234(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2020
Almost everybody have same experience ,if them never scam you for dog that means you never start, check my thread ,I willingly bought Gsd mix Bb and I have pure rott ,go check how beautiful my dog is looking despite na mix ,is all about maintenance,just love him and take good care of it ,you will enjoy it bro,forget about all this those comments encouraging you to arrest and go collect change because las las na you go loss
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by TATALoAlaMu: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
alberson:
I got him yesterday and he is 7weeks old, the seller claims the dog is a pure breed boerboel but my younger brother said not a pure breed...

404. Pretty Lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Boabull Worth Buying? / Solid 5weeks Old Long Coat German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes / Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.