Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State (879 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by dorothybella(f): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lady warms hearts as she walks down the aisle with her fiancé in Nasarawa State.

Why is people talking so much about this wonderful wedding in Nasarawa State?

undecided undecided undecided

See reactions below

https://thickmatch.com/lady-warms-hearts-walks-aisle-fiance-nasarawa-state/

Re: Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by dorothybella(f): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019

Re: Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
amazing. I love love like this. Wishing them all the best. So beautiful i actually cried
ahmed0336 thanks for pointing out my error
Re: Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by Ahmed0336(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Was there live and direct....

In recent times, this is true love I must say

Happened at St Williams cathedral Lafia.

He is Igala by tribe while she is from plateau

Works with FUL

I cried yesterday and was impressed as well
Re: Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by Ahmed0336(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Because we suspect every guy that marrys an oyibo of wanting a green card.

cute couple. HML to them.

She is an albino while he is blind.
Re: Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ahmed0336:

She is an albino while he is blind.
O my god. So touching. Dont mind my ignorance.
Re: Lady Warms Hearts As She Walks Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Well, as nice as this looks, Emperor Imes thinks there's something missing in their lives that is very valuable.

Imes thinks they don't understand the true purpose of life. If they did, it would have reflected in the style of their wedding.

Imes wishes that the good heart the lady has could get better by getting enlightened to the true purpose of life and that the lady will be strengthened to achieve it so that that good heart of hers would not go to waste.

For indeed, someone may attend classes in a University, may even write exams.. But if the person is not registered as a student, the person will nor get a degree. All the classes, all the exams, all the efforts will just go to waste.

That registration is what Imes is wishing for them to have so the good heart will not go to waste.

Imes inspired me to say this and he speaks in parables. When he comes, he'll explain better.

Imes, mo gbefuen oo! we await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Partner Has Feelings For Someone Else / Lady Places Curses On Corpse Of Man Who Died While Having Sex With His Side Chic / Please, Is There Hope At All For A Sickle Cell Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.