Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? (959 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Easymoney00101(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
You may just find him or her here..

See more topics @ https://jitesblog.com/
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by pharrell8(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
How can u crush on someone u av not seen moreova ds a faceless forum.
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Easymoney00101(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
pharrell8:
their write ups
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Grandlord: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
pharrell8:
I swear to God I've had women (not particularly on nairaland though) crush on me just by the way I type without even seeing me.

One of the things that baffle me. I mean you haven't even seen me but you're obsessed and infatuated. shocked
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Grandlord:
I swear to God I've had women (not particularly on nairaland though) crush on me just by the way I type without even seeing me.

One of the things that baffles me. I mean you haven't even seen me but you're obsessed and infatuated. shocked
The way you write will attract women who loves intelligence. Have you ever read a book and fallen hopelessly inlove with the author
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Grandlord: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
The way you write will attract women who loves intelligence. Have you ever read a book and fallen hopelessly inlove with the author
I'd say I've had a strong admiration for an author's word play. Not falling in love though. Falling in love is different and I've never felt that.

One of the books I've enjoyed most is a book I read from high school; 'The beautiful ones are not yet born' The author did a 101℅ job on descriptive writing. It was as if I was living in the scenes. Good old days. smiley
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Grandlord:
I'd say I've had a strong admiration for an author's word play. Not falling in love though. Falling in love is different and I've never felt that.

One of the books I've enjoyed most is a book I read from high school 'The beautiful ones are not yet born' The author did a 101℅ job on descriptive writing. It was as if I was living in the scenes. Good old days. smiley
The books in nigeria back then were a whole lot better than what we have now. We have few author except for chimamanda ngozi, ben okri, and some late others (ola rotimi, chinua chibe). The present day authors, those whose books we have to read in school during our literature classes are disappointing. Majority follow the same plot just different titles. Nothing out of the box.
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Grandlord: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
The books in nigeria back then were a whole lot better than what we have now. We have few author except for chimamanda ngozi, ben okri, and some late others (ola rotimi, chinua chibe). The present day authors, those whose books we have to read in school during our literature classes are disappointing. Majority follow the same plot just different titles. Nothing out of the box.
I haven't read novels since graduating secondary school. It's disappointing to learn there aren't good ones anymore.

Those are/were great authors you mentioned there. Also, another book I really did enjoy and that got me emotional was Cry the beloved country. cool
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by pharrell8(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmm... Dem dey try sha
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Inerepamo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
having a crush here is like having a crush on a spirit
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Grandlord:
I haven't read novels since graduating secondary school. It's disappointing to learn there aren't good ones anymore.

Those are/were great authors you mentioned there. Also, another book I really did enjoy and that got me emotional was Cry the beloved country. cool
do you remember the author?
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
I literally have a crush on every intelligent and well-put-together guy I meet. Howeve, I forget about them a day or two after.

But add kindness to the mix and I'll probably chase him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by AstroG: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I literally have a crush on every intelligent and well-put-together guy I meet. Howeve, I forget about them a day or two after.

Kindness is relative, so what type are you referring to here?
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes . . . one or two of 'em.
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Grandlord: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
do you remember the author?
I didn't remember, as it is over a decade since I read it but I just did a quick search on Google and found the name; Alan Paton. smiley

Do you enjoy literature though?
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Grandlord:
I didn't remember, as it is over a decade since I read it but I just did a quick search on Google and found the name; Alan Paton. smiley

Do you enjoy literature though?
Thanks alot. I will check it out..

Put me on an island alone and i'll panic. But put me there with enough books and i would forget trying to get rescued. Books are worlds for me. I absolutly love them.
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
frankkydee:

Empathy...thougutfulness and consideration in dealing with others. Compassion. Acts of selflessness.

Kindness is relative, so what type are you referring to here?
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by Lonelypacifist6: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Seriously I don't think I've found oo, I love people that are well put together in Writing and the likes, but I never see, Maybe I'm not just looking in the right direction, Speaking of directions lemme go and listen to Passenger
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=82049198][/quote]

Don't you think feeling this way could make one to see you as been vulnerable and helpless?
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Feeling what way?

frankkydee:

Don't you think feeling this way could make one to see you as been vulnerable and helpless?
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Feeling what way?

Feelings of being treated with compassion, empathy and what have you
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by carter009(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2019

Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by carter009(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin grin
PrimadonnaO:

Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
frankkydee:

Feelings of being treated with compassion, empathy and what have you

Well, in truth, some persons may often try to exploit your kindness... but be kind anyway.

My grandma is one of the kindest persons I know. Someone could bring a hundred thousand naira to her today... someone comes the next minute with stories that touch the heart and she'd split that money in two...70/30. She'd give 70 to the person and keep 30 for herself. Beats me all the time! People do this to her a lot. But she's never stopped being kind to people.
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Well, in truth, some persons may often try to exploit your kindness... but be kind anyway.

My grandma is one of the kindest persons I know. Someone could bring a hundred thousand naira to her today... someone comes the next minute with stories that touch the heart and she'd split that money in two...70/30. She'd give 70 to the person and keep 30 for herself. Beats me all the time! People do this to her a lot. But she's never stopped being kind to people.

Surely everyone needs to be kind towards each other but in reality, its just like mission impossible. Not everyone you know or meet will show you kindness. As for your grandma, some of those old people are always selfless and can go extra length to do things for anyone but you know this generation of ours is now filled up with self centered and callous human beings. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
frankkydee:

Surely everyone needs to be kind towards each other but in reality, its just like mission impossible. Not everyone you know or meet will show you kindness. As for your grandma, some of those old people are always selfless and can go extra length to do things for anyone but you know this generation of ours is now filled up with self centered and callous human beings. cry cry

I know more than just my grandma... younger people, too.

But I get your point. Personally, I'm lacklustre sometimes, too. Lol
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I know more than just my grandma... younger people, too.

But I get your point. Personally, I'm lacklustre sometimes, too. Lol

Hmmmmm at being lacklustre. Seems you are phlegmatic temperamentaly
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
frankkydee:

Phlegmatic. Why do you assume so?

Hmmmmm at being lacklustre. Seems you are phlegmatic temperamentaly
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by boiz2men(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
I have liked poco, tiff, aderola and so many...

Unfortunately I don't know how to love sad
Re: Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=82050634][/quote]

That's based on some of your comments, though its just a thought though not a conclusion cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Causes Irregular Erections / How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland / What Should I Do When She Demands For Sex All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.