Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland (950 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Keketu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
please guys how do you guys get girlfriend on nairaland? I have been getting as one pm but I don't know how to convert it
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by greatnaija01: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Keketu:
please guys how do you guys get girlfriend on nairaland? I have been getting as one pm but I don't know how to convert it

How are you this gullible?
Nothing on NAIRALAND is as it appears.
pls focus on physical girls before you become a story for others to read and learn from your bad experiences.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by MedicH: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hey. Atokwam
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sorry no ladies will reply u with that your display picture grin grin
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Keketu(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Sorry no ladies will reply u with that your display picture grin grin
Hi thanks for giving me this tangle advice please can I pm you? I like your display picture smiley are you married?
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Keketu(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
greatnaija01:

pls focus on physical girls before you become a story for others to read and learn from your bad experiences.
3 girl reply me on here yesterday .. and see pretty princess comment on this thread cheesy I'm sliding her into Dm after this message
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Keketu(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
MedicH:
Hey. Atokwam
Hey
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Nuclear99(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Keketu:
3 girl reply me on here yesterday .. and see pretty princess comment on this thread cheesy I'm sliding her into Dm after this message
No worry, you go still enter one chance
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Starz825(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Nuclear99:
No worry, you go still enter one chance
One chance dey hungry am... cheesy

Him no Know say no be all F, female picture for nairaland profile be truly ladies....

If Dem don chop small money from bet9ja Dem no dey hard to notice grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2019
greatnaija01:

So physical girls no dey nairaland? Nairalanders are Aliens eh

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Nuclear99(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Starz825:

One chance dey hungry am... cheesy

Him no Know say no be all F, female picture for nairaland profile be truly ladies....

If Dem don chop small money for bet9ja Dem no dey hard to notice grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by stormborn28(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
greatnaija01:

are physical girls not the same people that go on social media? The way some of you reason sometimes irritate me

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Bgirlie: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
stormborn28:
are physical girls not the same people that go on social media? The way some of you reason sometimes irritate me
likeeee, thank you o
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend On Nairaland by Lonelypacifist6: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
My body dey pain me for you

(1) (Reply)

Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. / Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? / You Said You Would Give Me Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.