Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). (7753 Views)

I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by kikebadass96: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bad guys and their formats sha. some guys no go make heaven
for more interesting cartoons follow this page by clicking link below
www.instagram.com/nicolartstudios

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by donbachi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
in my university days...my guy don collect skirt wey him buy for him law department babe

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pharrell8(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Actually I don't see reason one will gift his gf something and den collect it back to me its childish, I rather not buy dan buying and collect it later cos of misunderstanding.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Adasun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
pharrell8:
Actually I don't see reason one will gift his gf something and den collect it back to me its childish, I rather not buy dan buying and collect it later cos of misunderstanding.
they gift out to get what they want.women do more than dat to men.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pharrell8(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Except so cos once u av gotten wat u need, u collect it back.
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Teacher1776(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2019
u used d phone for a week and he used Ur pyussy for same period. Fair.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Martinez39(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Teacher1776:
u used d phone for a week and he used Ur pyussy for same period.
Fair.
Gbam.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by vibbb: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Lol, stupidity I guess. But then, maybe the nigga is not getting the expected value equivalent to the phone anymore.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by projecttopics2: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2019
LLLooollll

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by goodnewscliff(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2019
Teacher1776:
u used d phone for a week and he used Ur pyussy for same period.
Fair.
Chaiiiii u re wicket
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Davash222(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2019
The iPhone is for the ‘Office of the Girlfriend’... the next girlfriend would have the phone. Once your tenure expires as the Girlfriend, you’re to drop all properties for the next Girlfriend.
This is Democracy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by FatherBona: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
The iPhone is for the ‘Office of the Girlfriend’... the next girlfriend would have the phone. Once your tenure expires as the Girlfriend, you’re to drop all properties for the next Girlfriend.
This is Democracy.
Flesh and Blood has not revealed this to you, you get sense no be small

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Merkules: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
She should go and collect her Bleep back from him na
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Gideonmi(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
This is Democracy.
i swear u no well atall, see reasoning! grin cheesy lmao
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by FatherBona: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Merkules:
She should go and collect her Bleep back from him na

Have you not read?
It is written in the book of fuckology
What has been fvcked can never be unfvcked.
Deal with it
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by greychris: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2019
FatherBona:

Have you not read?
Deal with it
mad oo
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by kevoh(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
pharrell8:
Actually, it depends on the size/value/amount of the gift and then sometimes the events that led to the breakup! grin It was easy for me to forgo a loan of 40k back in 2013 to my ex-girlfriend, if the money had been higher, say about 500k or 1 million loan, trust me I would prefer the whole world call me childish while I get my money back from her cheating a*s. grin

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pharrell8(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Let's say its a vehicle, will u collect it back? If yeas den Y purchase at first, y not lend her urs to use for d time been.
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Sweetheart666(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2019
pharrell8:
i know someone who is very humble when she needs something,immediately she can afford that thing she will look for a way to cause quarrel so she can insult u and return that thing u gave her,just because she has been able to acquire hers.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pharrell8(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2019
For me I start wit lil things b4 migrating to bigger ones by den I would av know ur character..
Ur behaviour will tell me if I'm to upgrade or not.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pryme(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Sweetheart666:
i know someone who is very humble when she needs something,immediately she can afford that thing she will look for a way to cause quarrel so she can insult u and return that thing u gave her,just because she has been able to acquire hers.

she wont travel far, you dont burn bridges cos you have a temporal cushion.
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Sweetheart666(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2019
pryme:

she wont travel far, you dont burn bridges cos you have a temporal cushion.
that's what I am trying to tell you,no one does something without being pushed.. some people know how to push one to the point of doing childish things and they later play d victim.
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pryme(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Sweetheart666:
that's what I am trying to tell you,no one does something without being pushed.. some people know how to push one to the point of doing childish things and they later play d victim.

Well, there is a secret to avoid being pushed to do childish things - you just walk away, leave, go as far as you can go.
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Davash222(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2019
pryme:

Well, there is a secret to avoid being pushed to do childish things - you just walk away, leave, go as far as you can go.
What if the person is paralyzed... Like, can't walk
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Merkules: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
FatherBona:

Have you not read?
Deal with it
Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
This is Democracy.

I always tell them that being my girlfriend is not an easy job. It requires a lot of dedicated effort and loyalty.

Re: Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). by pryme(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:

What if the person is paralyzed... Like, can't walk

Then instead of doing something childish, do something drastic and unforgettable.

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / I might die before I clock 30 / How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget