Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

"What I Achieved At 23, You Never Did" - Tacha Blasts Seyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What I Achieved At 23, You Never Did" - Tacha Blasts Seyi (900 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"What I Achieved At 23, You Never Did" - Tacha Blasts Seyi by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Here is a Video of the Moment when Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tacha Blasted Seyi during the Live Eviction show currently going on.

Recall that during the week, the duo have some unsettled issues between them which made her unleash her anger on him after she was questioned by Host, Ebuka.

Watch the video below

https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2019/09/08/what-i-achieved-at-23-you-never-did-tacha-blasts-seyi/

Cc; lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: "What I Achieved At 23, You Never Did" - Tacha Blasts Seyi by NaijaNews101: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
#BBNaija: Here’s the moment Mercy flashed her pri-vate part while Ike was playing with her vib-rator (Video)

After the Saturday night party, Big Brother Naija housemates, Mercy and Ike who are both Heads of House this week had a ‘swell’ time in the HOH luxury room.

While they were both having fun, Ike was captured playing with Mercy’s vib-rator. The fun took an unexpected turn when Mercy fell down and accidentally exposed her pri-vate part while Ike tried to help her cover up.

See the video through below link….
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/bbnaija-mercy/
Re: "What I Achieved At 23, You Never Did" - Tacha Blasts Seyi by kolafolabi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Such a rude girl.. Who's she if I may ask?
Re: "What I Achieved At 23, You Never Did" - Tacha Blasts Seyi by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

(1)

Davido's PA Aloma Assaulted By Sars Official At Ikotun Lagos,His Necklace Stolen / Lexus Jeep Gifted To Actress Yetunde Wunmi On Her 60th Birthday / He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.