Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition (33249 Views)

Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by DevilhimseIf: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
i want to insert my dickk inside and cum on her pretty face grin
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by proprince(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
I dnt like the mode of eviction.

For goodness sake Diane amd Tacha who are so dull are in that house and you evict Venita?

Nonsenae

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Okay we saw it coming go and take care of your kids
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by pwansunriseteam: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beautiful lady
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by LongDay: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
No be this girl dey act AY's crib with AY?
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by speedchariot(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thunder fire Biggie ; lipsrsealed in Venita's voice.
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Enwhen(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunnycliff:
It should be so. She came in midway to the contest, she has to be stylishly sent away

It's because of the large number that the house cannot take , that's y they were brought midway
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by solexybaba(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dnt giv a single Bleep abt d whole shit since it aint crediting ma bank acct
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by kally90(f): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
proprince:
I dnt like the mode of eviction.

For goodness sake Diane amd Tacha who are so dull are in that house and you evict Venita?

Nonsenae
I dey tell you, biggie na scam. The house will be so boring without her.
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Celebsnews: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sorry Venita...

Meanwhile, here are five solid reasons why Tacha would win this year's Bbnaija show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeiTtaox8E
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wetin consign me...abeg wich tym naija n ukraine day play?
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Sunnycliff(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enwhen:

It's because of the large number that the house cannot take , that's y they were brought midway

Did it take the planners by surprise? Don't they know the capacity of the house and the number of selected contestants?
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Goalnaldo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
My girl has gone.eyah. I wanted her to win it before.
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Venita(f): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by ireneidiva(f): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
skukimania:

Her accent isn't fake. She was born and brought up in England.
Her accent is very fake. Someone that will completely use Nigerian accent sometimes and switch to British accent another time. Haba!
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Enwhen(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Did it take the planners by surprise? Don't they know the capacity of the house and the number of selected contestants?

That's Nigeria for u o, its now by connection and not by auditions...so many CABALS and many contestants
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Tunagee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
geesilver:
fake house mate with fake accent.

That accent ain't fake bro!
You go know fake accent when u hear it
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Tunagee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Venita is the cutest in that house followed by evicted Esther. Venita is a very pretty looking person

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Sunnycliff(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enwhen:

That's Nigeria for u o, its now by connection and not by auditions...so many CABALS and many contestants

Na dem sabi
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by MrWTF(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
ireneidiva:

Her accent is very fake. Someone that will completely use Nigerian accent sometimes and switch to British accent another time. Haba!
my dear, it ain't difficult switching to Nigeria accent. The difference is just the way you pronounce certain words.

E.g "you would like rice yeah?" And "would you like to eat rice?".

Another is "you've gotta hurry up on the task" and "you have to hurry up on the task.

Nothing spectacular. Just the way you place your words.

#peace.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by BigIyanga: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
chigurlade:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-venita-evicted-from-pepper-dem-edition/
See English.. Evicta “ have” been. .. Frodd and Omashola “has”
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by ayyoughurt(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Let her go abeg she's not interesting
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by geesilver(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tunagee:

That accent ain't fake bro! You go know fake accent when u hear it
like mercy abi

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Anmiewrld(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
i thought she was set 2 finish tacha but tacha still there she gone
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by ireneidiva(f): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
MrWTF:
my dear, it ain't difficult switching to Nigeria accent. The difference is just the way you pronounce certain words.

E.g "you would like rice yeah?" And "would you like to eat rice?".

Another is "you've gotta hurry up on the task" and "you have to hurry up on the task.

Nothing spectacular. Just the way you place your words.

#peace.
Your opinion. Watch the British try to speak Nigerian English and note the difference. That accent is fake abeg. Watch Mike talk sef.
Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Everybody who commented in this thread watches the show. There is no way the viewership in the official thread rises sevenfold on Sundays and yet some people here still post “what an evil demonic show”. Keep your hypocrisy and attention seeking antics in your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by zorani(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Babe killed her game, but I don't blame her though. Age and being a mother puts her a bit out of place with the content of the show. You will not understand how Ur age affects how U change in character and behaviour. Go girl U will do good stuff airside the house.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by vickydevoka(m): 2:59am On Sep 09, 2019
ireneidiva:

Dats the effect of dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by Sirmuel1(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
i want to insert my dickk inside and cum on her pretty face grin

Chairman, I greet you sir! Na only your comment different grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by goaldynboy: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2019
ireneidiva:

So if you can speak Yoruba and English fluently, you are fake?

So people that can speak Yoruba, hawusa and Igbo are fake?

This your logic is fallacious or you have a perculiar meaning to the word - fake!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition by goaldynboy: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Tunagee:
[s]Venita is the cutest in that house followed by evicted Esther. Venita is a very pretty looking person[/s]

Venita pretty though but not as pretty as Kim Oprah!!

Imagine Venita in dark skin, you'd discover she is average! But Kim Oprah dark complexioned and still beat them all!

Now! Don't ever put short Esther along side the word - 'pretty'!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross / #bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.