Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS (40727 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by seanjy4konji: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
her
Awe4luv:

lol...so someone who has nothing will come and tell me he has alot, tacha as an entrepreneur am.aware she sells stuffs through her i.g page 300 thousand plus followers before bbn means she would be making envious sales...as an entreprenuer, my brother she's free to boast ahbeg..e no easy
her almost nude videos brought the followers..nigerians lik breasr and ass on display....not anything intellectual or something any of my sisters would do.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by geesilver(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
seanjy4konji:
thought i was the only one..she hides from the camera and anytime i am lucky to catch a glimpse of her...its eiher she is angry for no reason aor cursing at someone...i have never seen her happy or in a good mood...bag vibe.i only know that nigerians like such ladies...they will worship her with loads of money after d show...she has broken poverty kinx as her stock value aand share has risen 1000%..not easy to brek forth in buhari economy.
she no get joy for anybody at all
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by micxwell(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Her hardwork tongue
Lol... Typical Police Characteristics... grin
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by seanjy4konji: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
To be honest,girls who are into prostitution which u or runz girl or slay mama to polish it have no joy at all..They always feel everyone is out against them or trying to outsmart them...their moral and iq has been dragged by humiliated by the amount of joysticks they have to endure day in day out to survive...mental state is not so ok..i feel for her.that why to settle down nowaday for ladies is a problem.they always want to make a statement back with the belief that as long as their toto is still there?life still goes on.without rehabilitation.this perfume aint going anywhere soon.
geesilver:

she no get joy for anybody at all
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by geesilver(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
seanjy4konji:
To be honest,girls who are into prostitution which u or runz girl or slay mama to polish it have no joy at all..They always feel everyone is out against them or trying to outsmart them...their moral and iq has been dragged by humiliated by the amount of joysticks they have to endure day in day out to survive...mental state is not so ok..i feel for her.that why to settle down nowaday for ladies is a problem.they always want to make a statement back with the belief that as long as their toto is still there?life still goes on.without rehabilitation.this perfume aint going anywhere soon.
i guess she has it rough growing up. may be abused by people around her or subjected to mental torture due to her early exposure because she has no regards for anyone of sort.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Rekhina(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Olosho go soon fade away, younger babes go dey reign but Dr go remain.

I beg, they're not the same.
Shame on you
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by lordthree(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
DONADAMS:
y'all are too lazy on this NL..how can he be the great grandson of awolowo when his cousin dolapo(osibanjo's wife) is the grand daughter of awolowo?

Uncle ode i didnt know who his cousin was can you stfu
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by DamiBukola: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
At times I am shocked with the kind of comments I read. Seyi called her PUTO and none of you saw anything wrong with that. Who does that except Seyi the idiot bragging with his father's name.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by DamiBukola: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
geesilver:

i guess she has it rough growing up. may be abused by people around her or subjected to mental torture due to her early exposure because she has no regards for anyone of sort.
and Seyi had it good growing by calling her a prostitute? Don't tell me you don't know the meaning of PUTO?
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
She would be mega after this show I could careless about what that green snake is sad her future would certainly be great.
I could careless about Buhari Nigerians made their choice deal with it.
anything that makes u sleep at night
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by geesilver(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
DamiBukola:
and Seyi had it good growing by calling her a prostitute? Don't tell me you don't know the meaning of PUTO?
everyone has a trait of arrogant in them, as U can see in Seyi. but tacha's own seems excessive maybe due to her past experience or inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2019
paddyofboss:

Your lineage nor help u nor mean say other people own nor dey help them. Hustle oo make your children fit proud of you as their papa
All house mate are talking about what they have achieved in person not what their father has done.Can Seyi stand mike's achievement in any way but you can't see mike behaving like Seyi and who tell you say I no hustle for my pikin.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by fish23(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
PureGoldh:

Lolz...yes bro... I do eat pork.
You gat any available? grin

grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by fish23(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lmao

Iamgrey5:
She has insulted someone with an insult likely not to pain the person.

I honestly don't get the fuss. tbh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.