Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,369 members, 7,857,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Do I Go About This Plz.(letter Of Administration/shares) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Go About This Plz.(letter Of Administration/shares) (919 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) / WHAT YOU SHOULF KNOW ABOUT LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This Plz.(letter Of Administration/shares) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
im trying to get a letter of administration to access my late mums shares....uacn. i have payed the lawyer (70k) its out of the newspaper .but I hear I have to pay 10% of the share worth (which I dont even HV ) to government before they can give me the letter ..... how will I know the shares worth? cos when I went to the uacn office they said they can't attend to me without the death certificate (which I have) and the letter of administration. now I can't be issued the letter of administration till I pay 10% of the shares worth.I only have her shares number.I think I can find the shares certificate .how do I go about this? professionals in the house please.
Re: How Do I Go About This Plz.(letter Of Administration/shares) by wasak(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
eddy1234:

im trying to get a letter of administration to access my late mums shares....uacn. i have payed the lawyer (70k) its out of the newspaper .but I hear I have to pay 10% of the share worth (which I dont even HV ) to government before they can give me the letter ..... how will I know the shares worth? cos when I went to the uacn office they said they can't attend to me without the death certificate (which I have) and the letter of administration. now I can't be issued the letter of administration till I pay 10% of the shares worth.I only have her shares number.I think I can find the shares certificate .how do I go about this? professionals in the house please.
They would be the ones to calculate it for you at the probate registry. Your lawyer should see to that.
Re: How Do I Go About This Plz.(letter Of Administration/shares) by cosby02(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
eddy1234:

Your lawyer should answer all your questions
DM me for advice or drop your whatsapp number.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Account Credited And Yourself Protected While Social Distancing / Farm Worker With Driving Experience Needed / Ravetok Review:why Is Ravetok Legit In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.