Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know (31977 Views)

Witchcraft That Did Them No Good. / Remedy For Spiritual Cult (witchcraft) That Is Taking Over Our Territory / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by anyiway(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Please how can i become a high ranking witch?
Anyone with this information should contact me ASAP.
anyiway@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2019
StrikeBack:
How can we have 24hrs uninterrupted electricity in Nigeria.
Those are the topics we need.
Guy na 2019 we dey

Please tell him again. Thank you.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Whoeppme(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2019
EternalBeing:
What is witchcraft? A witch is a person that is in convent with a demon. A witchcraft coven is a group of people that are in covenant with a principal demon, they may individually have smaller demons assigned to each individually too. The principal demon in charge of the coven indwells in the current coven leader and leaves to live in a another member when the current leader dies. Witches erroneously think they are powerful by thinking they are the one(s) controlling the demon(s), when in actuality truth, it is the demon that owns them and use them to destroy other humans. Satan capitalize on ego of some humans to deceive them to become his properties. This principle is same for marine witchcraft, sapentaine witchcraft, wizardry, etc.

Blind witches are the ones initiated without their real consciousness being fully involved. Sex and covetousness are some of the most commonly used tools to subconsciously initiate people. The Word of God can not be broken, HE says 2 people become 1 during sex, which means the covenant over one gets activated on the other too during the bonding. "He/she that joins with an harlot (witch, wizard) is an harlot." 1 Corinthians 6:1. After such, the sin gives the demon and the coven the legal ground to takeover and use the soul as they like. For those that obviously could prayerfully wrestle ferociously out of the demon's control and coven membership if they realize their involvement in drinking blood and eating flesh, the demon would keep their involvements at subconscious level. Hence, the term blind witches.
Get the Book "HE Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown to learn more deep secrets from real top witches about how witches fly and go to meetings, etc.

What we all need to know is that our CREATOR originally wants us to live forever, and HE has placed the choice before us. HE gave us this short lives to see how we individually use it. Those that use it to do good, HE shall reward us with the immortality that HE originally plan for us. But devil is fighting this tooth and nail to prevent us from earning this reward. Always remember that this short life is a test of whether you deserve to be allowed to live forever or not.

I stopped reading the book at a point. Never read a scary book like such, but all Christians need to read that book. It's there in my shelf any day I gather mind reach, I continue.... � grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by joe4christ(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Religion has gotten to a level where its fast becoming irrelevant. More youth are becoming more Atheistic than religious.
Its not rocket science that religion has failed over time and its failing woefully. People are naturally attracted to religion due to hardship, cos they needed solice. But when the poverty and hardship becomes unbearable, only then do survival instinct of man to survive begin to get activated and people begin to use their brain to solve problems rather than depending on sky daddy
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by paxonel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Biblically we learnt that God hardened the heart of pharoah to torment the Israelite in Egypt but same pharoah was later destroyed by God. Judas betrayed Jesus and subsequently killed himself out of guilt. God had orchestrated the coming and death of Jesus hope you know that but Judas happened to be the scapegoat after being used by the devil to sell Jesus out. I don't want to share my personal experiences here but know it today that this life is so deep and beyond what you can understand. As times goes on you will experiences things that will widen your knowledge about life
you have said the truth sir!
I have so much to know about this life, but certainly not the existence of witchcraft because they do not really exist this life.

I have heard a lot of people(especially African Christians) testifying that they finally had financial breakthrough because they were delivered by the attack of witchcraft or demons but when i eventually questioned them one on one, they ended up agreeing that they encountered those failures in their lives initially not because of any witchcraft, but because there were certain aspects of their carrier which they didn't know about, until the moment they began to see the breakthrough.

Infact, one of them specifically said he attended a professional course and aquire a new skill, that was when he began to see the breakthrough.
Meanwhile, he has made everyone in church erroneously believe that he had the breakthrough because he attended deliverance in church.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
electroTech:
Witchcraft, Juju, God, Demon, Satan, Heaven, Hell, etc, all falls under the category of superstition.

It is truly beyond me why any rational person can not laugh in the face of these absurdities in the 21st century

Self deception

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by OlawaleBammie: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
paxonel:
we Africans today were deceived by our stereotypic beliefs that those scriptures were referring witchcraft, demons or some enemies.

Now, look at it this way.
You remember what Jesus told Peter when he struck off the ear of a centurion who wanted to arrest Jesus? (wrestling with principality).
principalities were mere humans.
The centurion had wanted to arrest Jesus because he was never a believer or disciple of Jesus.
He was ready to persecute belivers having the POWER and AUTHORITY given to him by the Roman empire of that time, therefore he was a PRINCIPALITY, anti -Jesus Christ (against the believe that jesus was to the Christ).
Or simply put it, he was an Antichrist.

this is how it applies when Paul mentioned principalities and powers in Ephesians 6:12.
He was referring to people who persecute Christians at that time. They were always empowered by the government(high place) of that time or empowered by the greatest religion of that time(Judaism) to persecute and kill Christians which was referred to as spiritual wickedness.
Even Paul before he was converted obtained power and authority from the government(rulers of darkness of that world of those times because they kill innocent Christians) to persecute and kill Christians at Damascus therefore he was a principality.
That was what Christians in those days contended or fought with in those days.
Not any witches and wizards.

Go and read those scriptures again in the light of what i just explained to you, you will see the correlation.

Ok, i agreed.

but check dis out sir.

There was dis well known man, a delta by nativity in my town back in d days, i wil cover him by name, also der is dis woman, elder woman like dat, she was even a chief in d palace, i wil cover her as well.

This delta man was a tenant in d woman's house, on dis faithful day at about 3/4am, d man went outside to urinate only for him to sight dis bird on it way to landing, as d bird landed it transfigured to be d woman(d landlady) the man was shocked.

couples of days later d man went to farm to harvest palm kernel on top of a palm tree, d man fell from d tree top and landed on an undulated ground and was scattered, d fearful tin is dat opon all d wound no single drop of blood was found.

say sometin to dis den i wil complete my story.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by BiiDii(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guy you are on point.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by BiiDii(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
StrikeBack:
Guy na 2019 we dey
guy you are on point.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Solsix(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
realmindz:
Ignorance is a shame.

See where we are as a nation, isn't it pitiable.
A 15 year old is somewhere in China contributing to the technological disruption with futuristic approach...we are still here blaming witchcrafts for our sad state of backwardness..

I often say, while the whites are exploring space, we look into that same sky praising, singing worship songs and dancing to the sky daddy...

Still speaking of marine witchcraft when nations are deploying latest technology on their water bodies..... left to ignoramus of ops calibre...we would never have ships, submarines and civil engineering would have been a failure.... We would never have bridges flying over lagoons
Africans are just wicked
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
paxonel:
you have said the truth sir!
I have so much to know about this life, but certainly not the existence of witchcraft because they do not really exist this life.

I have heard a lot of people(especially African Christians) testifying that they finally had financial breakthrough because they were delivered by the attack of witchcraft or demons but when i eventually questioned them one on one, they ended up agreeing that they encountered those failures in their lives initially not because of any witchcraft, but because there were certain aspects of their carrier which they didn't know about, until the moment they began to see the breakthrough.

Infact, one of them specifically said he attended a professional course and aquire a new skill, that was when he began to see the breakthrough.
Meanwhile, he has made everyone in church erroneously believe that he had the breakthrough because he attended deliverance in church.
How many ppl have you met in life ? I'm not glorifying them or anything but they do exist bc I have had so much battles with them in life. Like I said before as time goes on life you will get to know all I have been saying. Beg God for wisdom to understand many things unknown to you

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
maggilove:
I need to read that book asap
download the pdf its online i just downloaded it

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by professorMD1: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
This isn't what I expected
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by ChristmasBells: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
StrikeBack:
Guy na 2019 we dey
How will you have 24HRS uninterupted power supply when witches are the ones controling the power sector in nigeria my dear the spiritaul control the physical you need constant light in Nigeria battle and chase out the spirit of witchcraft from Nigeria you will get constant and uninterupted power supply!
StrikeBack:
Guy na 2019 we dey
StrikeBack:
Guy na 2019 we dey

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by solsticey2k3(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
NoFap123:

That thought didn't come out from no where, it was created by someone.

Definitely not by God, Jeremiah 29:11
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by joepepsy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Your IQ is below -50...The world is discussing science and, you are here discussing 10BC era.
EternalBeing:
What is witchcraft? A witch is a person that is in convent with a demon. A witchcraft coven is a group of people that are in covenant with a principal demon, they may individually have smaller demons assigned to each individually too. The principal demon in charge of the coven indwells in the current coven leader and leaves to live in a another member when the current leader dies. Witches erroneously think they are powerful by thinking they are the one(s) controlling the demon(s), when in actuality truth, it is the demon that owns them and use them to destroy other humans. Satan capitalize on ego of some humans to deceive them to become his properties. This principle is same for marine witchcraft, sapentaine witchcraft, wizardry, etc.

Blind witches are the ones initiated without their real consciousness being fully involved. Sex and covetousness are some of the most commonly used tools to subconsciously initiate people. The Word of God can not be broken, HE says 2 people become 1 during sex, which means the covenant over one gets activated on the other too during the bonding. "He/she that joins with an harlot (witch, wizard) is an harlot." 1 Corinthians 6:1. After such, the sin gives the demon and the coven the legal ground to takeover and use the soul as they like. For those that obviously could prayerfully wrestle ferociously out of the demon's control and coven membership if they realize their involvement in drinking blood and eating flesh, the demon would keep their involvements at subconscious level. Hence, the term blind witches.
Get the Book "HE Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown to learn more deep secrets from real top witches about how witches fly and go to meetings, etc.

What we all need to know is that our CREATOR originally wants us to live forever, and HE has placed the choice before us. HE gave us this short lives to see how we individually use it. Those that use it to do good, HE shall reward us with the immortality that HE originally plan for us. But devil is fighting this tooth and nail to prevent us from earning this reward. Always remember that this short life is a test of whether you deserve to be allowed to live forever or not.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by joepepsy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Your case is mental case, you beyond redemption grin
EternalBeing:
You and I know who you truly are. You are a true son of you father the deceiver, your coming to this thread to source for souls to enslave for the devil is your greatest mistake in Life. On the other thread, you said witches and their activities are not real, but here you are saying ok, they are real but they are good folks. Sorcerer, the souls you seek to enslave here have already been liberated beyond your reach.
Acts 13:6-17 You shall become permanently blind in JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach's name if you don't quit being servant of Satan here.

You don't need demons, occults or witchcraft to be spiritually far more powerful according to the greatness of our CREATOR. Read what you need to do: https://www.nairaland.com/5234204/why-most-christians-dont-capacity
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by greencard: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
To those saying it's a lie ,..That you don't believe something doesn't mean it's a lie...

e.g Police may not believe u, but that does not mean u are a culprit

I don't know why people are fast to condemn something built by others instead of building one themselves

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by paxonel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
How many ppl have you met in life ? I'm not glorifying them or anything but they do exist bc I have had so much battles with them in life. Like I said before as time goes on life you will get to know all I have been saying. Beg God for wisdom to understand many things unknown to you
do we need to know everything?
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by johnwell(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
EternalBeing:
You and I know who you truly are. You are a true son of you father the deceiver, your coming to this thread to source for souls to enslave for the devil is your greatest mistake in Life. On the other thread, you said witches and their activities are not real, but here you are saying ok, they are real but they are good folks. Sorcerer, the souls you seek to enslave here have already been liberated beyond your reach.
Acts 13:6-17 You shall become permanently blind in JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach's name if you don't quit being servant of Satan here.

You don't need demons, occults or witchcraft to be spiritually far more powerful according to the greatness of our CREATOR. Read what you need to do: https://www.nairaland.com/5234204/why-most-christians-dont-capacity

When you come across a fool the best you can do is to allow them wallow in their foolishness. Ignore him and move, witches won't like what you're writing here because you're exposing their activities.

I pity those that goes after harlots.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by johnwell(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
paxonel:
do we need to know everything?

YES
ignorance is the greatest destroyer of mankind.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by paxonel(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, i agreed.

but check dis out sir.

There was dis well known man, a delta by nativity in my town back in d days, i wil cover him by name, also der is dis woman, elder woman like dat, she was even a chief in d palace, i wil cover her as well.

This delta man was a tenant in d woman's house, on dis faithful day at about 3/4am, d man went outside to urinate only for him to sight dis bird on it way to landing, as d bird landed it transfigured to be d woman(d landlady) the man was shocked.

couples of days later d man went to farm to harvest palm kernel on top of a palm tree, d man fell from d tree top and landed on an undulated ground and was scattered, d fearful tin is dat opon all d wound no single drop of blood was found.

say sometin to dis den i wil complete my story.
where did you get this story from, did it happen to someone close to you or you saw it happening?
It sounds like some of those African magic movies we used to watch grin

Anyway, this is just a typical imaginations and myths of the average Nigerian person.
Even if the story is not true i can pick it, make a movie out of it and it will sell only in Africa.
Why?
Because this is the kind of stories the people want to hear about and be marvelled 'E he!! wonders shall never end "

If I pick this story and take it to church and share it as a testimony, the following Sunday come and see the crowd of people that will come to church. That is, i have won souls to the kingdom of God.
People want to see that kind of miracle,
People want to see that kind of power,
They want to hear that there was one witch then the power of God came mightily like a flood and swept it away.
They don't want to hear about love in Sunday messages.
They don't want to hear about justice and equality and being human living their normal lives the way they are.

Nigerians are truly fake people,
Very fake grin

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by efeski(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
EternalBeing:
I rarely respond to detractors. But I'll respond to yours because I think you are sincere, you don't have ulterior motive of distracting real Christians here like some try.
I came about Rebecca Brown in 2004, and followed all her innumerable evidences and countless videos on YouTube then.
Every sensible person knows that Luciferians are already taking over the World in preparation for the AntiChrist's reign after our Rapture.
By 2016 when I had a reason to download those videos for Evangelism Purpose, I was utterly shocked. All the Videos have been deleted because they were doing too much damage to the Kingdom of darkness. Not only deleted, massive numbers of Satanists masquerading as Christians have started colossal uploading of YouTube videos in nefarious campaign of calumny against her person to discredit her deliverance Ministry. JESUS YAHSAH HaMashiach our Saviour told us that no single human being is perfect on Earth. So, she may make mistake in life because she's not perfect, neither you nor I is too. But we that knew her from way back know that she's very very real and her Ministry is God sent.

Read the Book: HE Came To Set The Captives Free, long written to reveal several satanic agenders. Including the satanic agender of secular music long before Jay Z, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, etc happened exactly as she exposed. It takes someone that knows Satan personally to expose his plans 20 years before it happened. Some luciferian gays are here to water down the Faith of some gullible Christians. They are saying witches/satan/demons don't exist when they KNOW that they are actually possed with demons themselves. They have been deceived by Satan to lose their eternal Soul for gain in this short Life. JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach is coming back very very soon. You are meant to live forever, don't ever trade your eternal Soul.

I read that book like three times before internet gained ground in nigeria... late 90s to be precise.
Gave me the chills cos I was quite young.

Few years back I came across sites denigrating and bashing her work.

Nowadays I sieve info and make my conclusions. There's that.

John 8:32
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I never meant to derail the thread although my perception of witchcraft is way different from what you espoused above & I would rather keep mum on the issue but trust me when I say the African concept of witchcraft is way different from what the western world portrays it to be.

I grew up under an AMORC father and have read quite a lot of esoteric literature which informs my position.

Cheers
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by paxonel(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
johnwell:

YES
ignorance is the greatest destroyer of mankind.
but it isn't possible to know everything.
Not knowing everything does not mean one is ignorant.
From the little you know, you can predict or tell the outcome of a situation. For instance, i know that Christ has authority over witches. He gave me the same authority and the outcome of it is that, whether witches exist or not they do not have any effect, they are meaningless to me.
Therefore, i will belittle myself to start finding out in order to know whether they do exist when i already know that Christ has defeated them.

That's why i don't need to know everything.
There are certain things that are not worth knowing.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by sacx: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
EternalBeing:

There is too much error in this post. First off, of what benefit is the knowledge of witchcraft and their operations to the growth of believers?

Second, where did you find that God gave us short lives to see what we do with it? Death, sicknesses, diseases, ageing, are all consequences of the fall and have nothing to do with God. But Christ has laid all those to rest. Immortality is not a reward believers are hoping to inherit. It is a reality we already have and are. Whether your body will age and wither after this is subject to how you are able to channel eternal life in your spirit to override the content of the soul and quicken the body.

I also want to point out that immortality as used in scriptures does not mean living forever. The angels will live forever, but the don't have immortality. Even the devil will live forever as well but he doesn't have immortality. Immortality is the very essence of God that makes him who he is. We have immortality now. We are God.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by sacx: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
solsticey2k3:
Anyone who does not believe in the spiritual is either a babe(irrespective of the age) or living in denial. The earlier you start to believe that you need the Lord God to overcome in this world the better.
If you notice, by default, things are meant to go bad. Leave an apple on the floor for a week or two, it starts going from bad to worse. Leave your house without cleaning it for a month or more, it starts to get dirtier and dirtier. Even a metal gets rustier and rustier by the day. Unless efforts are put into caring for these things, they will become deteriorated and quickly too.
Same with our lives, if we live it without submitting it to the Most High God our Creator, it will deteriorate and quickly too.
Remember, whether you like it or not, whether you choose to believe it or not, the Spiritual controls the physical.

I like the point you made in your second paragraph. It was thought provoking and made me reflect while I need to do more on my part in redeeming creation. You see the heavens and all that is in them with their glories and splendour are sustained by the presence of God. My presence on this earth should redeem creation out of corruption because I am the presence of God.

I want to point out too that we have no life apart from God. Christ is our life (scripture). The life that we have and are is incorruptible and cannot deteriorate. Only our bodies may deteriorate and it's absolutely optional. You can stop it if you want. You are a life-giving Spirit. Breath.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by OlawaleBammie: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
paxonel:
where did you get this story from, did it happen to someone close to you or you saw it happening?
It sounds like some of those African magic movies we used to watch grin

Anyway, this is just a typical imaginations and myths of the average Nigerian person.
Even if the story is not true i can pick it, make a movie out of it and it will sell only in Africa.
Why?
Because this is the kind of stories the people want to hear about and be marvelled 'E he!! wonders shall never end "

If I pick this story and take it to church and share it as a testimony, the following Sunday come and see the crowd of people that will come to church. That is, i have won souls to the kingdom of God.
People want to see that kind of miracle,
People want to see that kind of power,
They want to hear that there was one witch then the power of God came mightily like a flood and swept it away.
They don't want to hear about love in Sunday messages.
They don't want to hear about justice and equality and being human living their normal lives the way they are.

Nigerians are truly fake people,
Very fake grin

Tank u brother, i kuku did nt pick it up from anywhere, dis hapened right under my nose in my town, i knew d culprit likewise d victim i did know. The daughter of d victim was my classmate dat reported me to our introtech teacher in jss1(2002) dat i was cheating just bcus i did nt give her the little material to copy from in tym.

i knew u would say d story is crap dat is why i didn't complete it initially.

The man died and no drop of blood was found in his body. Two years after his demise, d woman(landlady) rant and she was giving d account of dos she has killed, dat was wen she mentioned this man name amidst, lol, everyone was chocked to knw she's behind it. And wat was her claim??

She said d victim saw her landing and turning to her full human nature in front of him, to cover herself from bn d talk of d town, she had to do wat she did. She said dis LIVE AND DIRECT TO OUR HEARINGS before she died like some days later

if u need more first hand experience just lemme tell u another one, haba, u go taya with story.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by solsticey2k3(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
sacx:

I like the point you made in your second paragraph. It was thought provoking and made me reflect while I need to do more on my part in redeeming creation. You see the heavens and all that is in them with their glories and splendour are sustained by the presence of God. My presence on this earth should redeem creation out of corruption because I am the presence of God.

I want to point out too that we have no life apart from God. Christ is our life (scripture). The life that we have and are is incorruptible and cannot deteriorate. Only our bodies may deteriorate and it's absolutely optional. You can stop it if you want. You are a life-giving Spirit. Breath.

Your point that we, like God too, can make our stay on this earth have positive impact in the lives of those around us, is very true.
But you see we are a trinity, body, soul and spirit. The body and soul can be corrupted, but not the spirit. Can I say the soul is the spiritual representation of the body. That’s why Ezekiel 18:20 says the soul that sinneth shall die. Our bodies are not created to last for a very long time. It ages as time goes by. You can live the best of lifestyles, and your skin might glow like a baby’s, but the strength of your heart, kidney, liver, etc weakens by the day and will one day give way. We are designed that way. It’s normal. You can live a very short life on earth and have the greatest of positive impacts in people’s life.
When we have the Almighty God ruling over our life, our soul never deteriorates.
And yes, like you said, we are a life-giving Spirit
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Olasty(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
or=Aladdin1 post=82455881]So much witches and wizards are here and are not happy with the exposition of the truth.[/quote]

My brother see something
They are not happy oh

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Pataricatering(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Religiousness, poverty , superstition and stupidity are all siblings of the same parent - wherever you see one the others will surely follow !
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Themainn: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
betterpikinn:
grin

You were sounding interesting until you started quoting Bible and I stopped reading your epistle.
You can't prove anything reasonable using your other story book (Bible) when one does not believe in it so do this to your thought and opinion...

How can a human being be this dumb
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by paxonel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Tank u brother, i kuku did nt pick it up from anywhere, dis hapened right under my nose in my town, i knew d culprit likewise d victim i did know. The daughter of d victim was my classmate dat reported me to our introtech teacher in jss1(2002) dat i was cheating just bcus i did nt give her the little material to copy from in tym.

i knew u would say d story is crap dat is why i didn't complete it initially.

The man died and no drop of blood was found in his body. Two years after his demise, d woman(landlady) rant and she was giving d account of dos she has killed, dat was wen she mentioned this man name amidst, lol, everyone was chocked to knw she's behind it. And wat was her claim??

She said d victim saw her landing and turning to her full human nature in front of him, to cover herself from bn d talk of d town, she had to do wat she did. She said dis LIVE AND DIRECT TO OUR HEARINGS before she died like some days later

if u need more first hand experience just lemme tell u another one, haba, u go taya with story.
but the question I'm asking is, if all these kind of things are happening in real life why are there no records to document them atleast to teach children in schools that there are actually black powers or witchcraft?
We have several stories like these a lot of people saying their experiences but no single document to show that they actually happen.

How will someone begin to explain in a written document for record purpose that a full grown woman turn to a bird and fly?
If that is the case, certainly there will be no need for her to use public transport now.
If there was any evidence that she actually used public transport in her life time then what is the need for her possessing such power?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.