Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know (31899 Views)

Witchcraft That Did Them No Good. / Remedy For Spiritual Cult (witchcraft) That Is Taking Over Our Territory / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by gobuchinny: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
betterpikinn:
[s][/s]

Rubbish
You thinking it's everyone that believes in fantasy fairytales?

Then you are an intelligent fool grin. You beleive your chemistry book and physics books but d0nt beleive historical events? For which some of the physical evidence still remain till date? You don't beleive ij n ancient manuscripts which ur ancestors read? Recordings that have existed generations before and to which archaelogical evidences show were actually written in ancient generations and read?

I pity you. Eternity is too long to be wrong. Be thinking you as complex as you r came from a big bang u hia angry. Death is patient. That's the only thing God has over man grin. Play God all you want and insult him all you want grin. Death is patient. When u finish you will sha die one day at a good old age. cheesy. Then the game is on you

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by betterpikinn: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
gobuchinny:

Then you are an intelligent fool grin. You beleive your chemistry book and physics books but d0nt beleive historical events? For which some of the physical evidence still remain till date? You don't beleive ij n ancient manuscripts which ur ancestors read? Recordings that have existed generations before and to which archaelogical evidences show were actually written in ancient generations and read?

I pity you. Eternity is too long to be wrong. Be thinking you as complex as you r came from a big bang u hia angry. Death is patient. That's the only thing God has over man grin. Play God all you want and insult him all you want grin. Death is patient. When u finish you will sha die one day at a good old age. cheesy. Then the game is on you
Shut up
I'm not an atheist, I just don't believe in your god and bible, It does not make sense to me.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by gobuchinny: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
betterpikinn:

Shut up
I'm not an atheist, I just don't believe in your god and bible, It does not make sense to me.

It does not make sense to you? grin abeg who are you grin. Ordinary mortal that was just born when again? And will die when again? Fool.

We are talking about happenings which occurred before Your ancestors and you are talking nonsense?

You are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Be dia deceiving urself. Death and hell are patient. In this country death is sold in wholesale grin Continue in your foolishness. You had better start researching and reading to discover the true God and His Son.

I dont care what makes sense to you. Your life your problem. Truth is forever truth

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by betterpikinn: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
gobuchinny:

It does not make sense to you? grin abeg who are you grin. Ordinary mortal that was just born when again? And will die when again? Fool.

We are talking about happenings which occurred before Your ancestors and you are talking nonsense?

You are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Be dia deceiving urself. Death and hell are patient. In this country death is sold in wholesale grin Continue in your foolishness. You had better start researching and reading to discover the true God and His Son.

I dont care what makes sense to you. Your life your problem. Truth is forever truth
Your god should come and prove himself or herself or itself to me. If it was powerful enough, it wouldn't need anymore to advertise or fight for it. THE FOOL IS IN YOUR FACE!
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by gobuchinny: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
betterpikinn:

Your god should come and prove himself or herself or itself to me. If it was powerful enough, it wouldn't need anymore to advertise or fight for it. THE FOOL IS IN YOUR FACE!

grin grin. Clown. You to small bruv. When you die you can tell him all this in your voice and to His face if you can behold it grin

Enjoy ur life. Death is the power God has over foolishness of man grin

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by betterpikinn: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin. Clown. You to small bruv. When you die you can tell him all this in your voice and to His face if you can behold it grin

Enjoy ur life. Death is the power God has over foolishness of man grin
Death is natural. Everything dies in the end so wtf?
You should concentrate on upgrading your brain rather than being afraid of death.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by gobuchinny: 5:29am On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

Death is natural. Everything dies in the end so wtf?
You should concentrate on upgrading your brain rather than being afraid of death.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness grin. Life after death grin no worries young man .you will remember this very conversation. I promise you.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by scoundrel(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Damntruth:
please enlighten me more about this
What is it you want? You just sent me a PM.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Damntruth(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
scoundrel:

What is it you want? You just sent me a PM.
I like how you are mostly straight out with your mentions ..can we be chat more?
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by scoundrel(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Damntruth:
I like how you are mostly straight out with your mentions ..can we be chat more?
No. Sorry. Thanks for the attention, anyway.
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Damntruth(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
scoundrel:

No. Sorry. Thanks for the attention, anyway.
Aiit,Uwlcm
Re: The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know by Sladem05: 5:50pm On Apr 23
Ugosample:

it's a shame really

but then
the problem is the African man's perception to religion
not really religion in itself
because America is a religious country as well

but see how far they have gone

Common myth: The US is religious. Not true founding fathers were never religious. They were deists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.