Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (60476 Views)

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by owolabi5: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Oyinbo no dey play with fitness o

1 Like

Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by richPHAROAH: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2019
nwamabo247:
very good for their health.pls nairalander i need ur help god bless
ITS CALLED NAIRA LAND, NOT A A HUMANITARIAN NGO
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Emmy3(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Racist...

Why include the skin colour?
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by centboy123456(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2019
so is this news I don't understand NL

1 Like

Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by vickyhow(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2019
How will this help in solvinq xenophobic-crisis ??

1 Like

Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by AreaFada2: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2019
pietre:
Someone is running mad, the wife is trying to catch him and you people are saying they are jogging
Weyrey! grin
Wow! Since this news broke Bubu has made one Naira equal to one dollar as he promised in 2015. Not! shocked
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2019
This is news in Niggeria.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Thegirlnextdoor: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2019
pietre:
Someone is running mad, the wife is trying to catch him and you people are saying they are jogging

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Some people are really mad.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Oh no... I hope the hot sun hasn't gotten to his brain.
The sun can be scorching in Lagos.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Slurity(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Don't try this at PH. Your people will pay ransom after 2 weeks of no return from the jogging.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Beat123(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Why does this make news Seriously. Are bloggers so jobless? Why no go to SA and investigate xenophobia

Don’t you guys watch other countries?

Already you have put this man and his partner in a compromised situation. Exposing him and his partner, location to Chukwudi
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2019
TheSourcerer:
So what

Don't mind them, na case of mental slavery dey worry black man
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2019
richPHAROAH:
ITS CALLED NAIRA LAND, NOT A A HUMANITARIAN NGO

and seun paid you to say this?
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by banji1(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Is he advertising to get kidnapped. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by realestniggah: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2019
samwash:
How is this suppose to be news ?
Somebody dey practice heathy living
''' Leave the dog alone
Let the day roll
If the dog roll its will fine its way home ''

How often do you see a topless white man jogging the street of Lagos? .. I'm more worried about the fact that he is making himself a target for kidnapper
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by DennisEche(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2019
post=82054680:
He is enjoying and feeling the sun.
Life is easy to live.
Just be positive and happy.
That's all that matters.

YOLO!
Na the dullard mate o
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by realestniggah: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
banji1:
Is he advertising to get kidnapped. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

Or it could be reverse psychology.. Him jogging topless could be him saying "I don't have any money, I'm poor as fuck_.. You can see I'm even jogging topless.. I'm just an ordinary citizen of the country.. So don't come after me" and it would also be hard to kidnap a white man that has gone popular on the internet..

1 Like

Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
it's good jogging topless so as to make the sweat dry off as they come out of your skin. .to me its just keeping fit
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Big man jogging.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by hokafor(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
I hope our under age children are safe I don't trust all this old white men. He could be a wanted man in his home country
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Skelewu: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Why tag him topless? Topless should be used for ladies not for a man, much less an old shrivelled man. Shirtless should be used for men biko.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Princedapace(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2019
Khaleell001:
This is where some inferiority complex simpletons get it wrong.
If he likes let him jog on his pants and so what?!
The problem with most people "see as oyinbo life easy" is they are quick to learn their social life without learning the implications hence we find it difficult to deal with the problems that come with them.

Just look how low self esteem copy cats take after this man.

The inferiority complex is strong because blacks have failed to build a successful nation. Blacks go about fighting one another and can't build a country. Look at all black countries, it is same story of hunger, under development, poverty, corruption, looting, etc.

See how we export players to white countries and they earn so well, but no black country has been able to develop a decent football league that can compete with what is in white countries.

This is the foundation of the inferiority complex. People have pride when they are self sustainable.

We depend on whites for almost everything we use in life.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Candycrushy(f): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Lagos hotness is enough to make one sleep outside naked..
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2019
And so?Kinni big deal?If na me do dis,would u av posted it?Iranu n abasha
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by ttmacoy: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Seriously, this is what is making front page now?

martineverest:
nairaland is just dead and useless
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Idzitari1(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
A topless man joggin is now a news, rubbish post, pisses-off my morning already, nonsense grin
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Nostradamus: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2019
If motor jam am abi fsars stray bullet hit am nko

He should go and get a treadmill.naija no be Yankee ooo cool area boys sef fit come oppress am.
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by SIRTee15: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Khaleell001:
This is where some inferiority complex simpletons get it wrong.
If he likes let him jog on his pants and so what?!
The problem with most people "see as oyinbo life easy" is they are quick to learn their social life without learning the implications hence we find it difficult to deal with the problems that come with them.

Just look how low self esteem copy cats take after this man.

Is there anything wrong in keeping fit at old age....
Nigerians becomes out of shape immediately we cross 40 n that's not healthy....
Pot belly or adding weight after 40 isn't a sign of good living....

God has blessed the black man with a good body but we not doing a good job keeping it healthy......
I strongly believe blacks have what it takes to live beyond 100 and still remain very healthy....
We don't really suffer from most old age disease when compared to other races....

Let's copy the good things from other races and leave the rubbish to them....
Exercise and keeping fit is one thing I've learnt from white people which is very good and should be promoted......

1 Like

Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Why is this news?
I see countless black guys with no shirt on,looking like they swallowed balloons.
Again,why is this news?Because he is white?
Re: Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos by stanuplane(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Topless white man and his partner seen jogging along the road, this afternoon, in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Watch the video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KjmosnyI6/?hl=en
hahahahaha. I saw this same dude jogging topless along lekki ikoyi link bridge around 10 in the morning on saturday but not with any partner. My first thought was that the man must have gone lokko!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.