Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' (72332 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by AmazingELixir: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi is the fool here, he shouldn't had associated with that unruly girl, dude was even going to apologise to that trasha before she started shouting till seyi cleared her back.. she had to revenge exactly during the eviction show in front of millions of viewers accross africa with potential sponsors watching.... That girl is too dumb to play Queen Ceec the lawyer's script..

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for.

What does it say about the so called Seyi with a PhD getting involved in a show like bbn.

Something is fundamentally wrong with both the Seyi and your kinds that come here to disturb us with your nonsense online tantrums.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by jayboy007(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
I don't really watch this show but it's a shame, a real shame that a nonentity can start comparing herself with someone who is obviously smarter, brilliant and more intelligent than her.

What even baffles me is we still have people who still support her. I guess those people are just as brainless as she is.
u have said it all. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

U are dumber than Tacha

Yea.. As dumb as your useless father and your stupid self. Compound F0OL!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

U are dumber than Tacha

Yea.. As dumb as your useless father and your stupid self. Compound F0OL!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by OmoEpe(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
I don't like that tacha but fact is that without Awolowo name
Seyi is nothing
every achievement he made was an easy flow because of his name
you don't expect a GM (general manager) in SW to reject him on hearing that he's Awolowo grandson

people driving their father's car should not talk in the congregation of those that owns a bicycle

I guess the university also awarded him a PhD for being awolowos grandson?

Nairaland and stupidity

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Ajixegun: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2019
ornicus:

You are slow, dumb and stupid. I am making a simple point that has gone far above your head. Probably because you are an Omo ghetto who technology granted a cheap mobile device, but not iq or basic comprehension.

The exact scenario I was referencing.

Comparing seyi and Tacha on achievements is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Ajixegun:

Next time don't start what you can't finish. Better focus on the people who raised you to post first then think later
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by solmusdesigns: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:

What does it say about the so called Seyi with a PhD getting involved in a show like bbn.

Something is fundamentally wrong with both the Seyi and your kinds that come here to disturb us with your nonsense online tantrums.

I think you are very ignorant, and if you ddon't Change this mindset you might die broke, even as a billionare trump was on reality shows, same as kyle jener, even dangote hasn't stoped hustling...
So seyi in a reality show as a phd holder isn't anything bad, but your mindset and dogma about bbn is what calls for concern atleast efe a 2.1 economy graduate and miracle an aspiring pilot were on the show, same as olympian medalist mike, and business man like leo

Typical lazy naija entitled youth

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by DevilhimseIf: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
OmoEpe:

I guess the university also awarded him a PhD for being awolowos grandson?

Nairaland and stupidity
[/s]
trash
with influence and probably from wealthy backgrounds
any child that wants to be something in life will achieve more.

my point is that Seyi should never brag in the midst of people that built themselves from the scratch
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by basiekanem25: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi is the fool here, he shouldn't had associated with that unruly girl, dude was even going to apologise to that trasha before she started shouting till seyi cleared her back.. she had to revenge exactly during the eviction show in front of millions of viewers accross africa with potential sponsors watching.... That girl is too dumb to play Queen Ceec the lawyer's script..

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for

I just tire for the guy.
U have said it so well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
richPHAROAH:
TITAN TACHA IS GREATER THAN SEYI AND ALL HIS FAMILY. IF TACHA SURNAME WAS AWOLOWO , TACHA SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIGERIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
Tacha be like "You people is gisting..."

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by solmusdesigns: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
trash
with influence and probably from wealthy backgrounds
any child that wants to be something in life will achieve more.

my point is that Seyi should never brag in the midst of people that built themselves from the scratch

Poor kids always giving escuses why they are poor while blaming the rich kids for having good pedigree..

Instead of checking for the reason of their generational poverty and be the first to make their Family name synonimos to success they continue making escuse for poverty

PS: Dr Seyi Awolowo had his Phd in a foreign country where his inteligence was tested and not Family name, tacha shouldn't even try and compete her poverty self with him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by manikspears: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
I don't really watch this show but it's a shame, a real shame that a nonentity can start comparing herself with someone who is obviously smarter, brilliant and more intelligent than her.

What even baffles me is we still have people who still support her. I guess those people are just as brainless as she is.

It shows that there are many people with chemical imbalance in this country. I don't understand how sane people could simply see a mad person and keep hailing the person.but like I once read when you see a mad person dancing in the market some people keep cheering the person on so she can display more madness and even take it to a new level of possible.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
wingmanII:
Afonjas!!
Very typical. See how they descended on the girl like this is anything serious. Tufiakwa!!
Afonja Ilorin!! !
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by shegra58: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Wayne4uall:
tacha the farm tools
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by geosuzzy(f): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
All I can say is the seyi dude is too proud n cocky... Talks from both sides of his mouth...he got wat he asked for...if u living in a glass house don't throw stones... He shudnt have bin on show in the first talking rubbish if he doesn't want his family name or legacies to be drag by an olosho....for now u are in a confined space with people u felt u shudnt so deal with it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by murphybo(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
lordthree:
Seyi deserved everything he got last night.

Dude literally called Tacha a PUTA (Cunt) during the live show like there was absolutely no need for that.

I'll just say if any other person had the Awolowo name and background they would achieve more than he currently has achieved.

So he was on an MTN billboard ? the Highest he would get paid for that is 400k and at that time he probably got paid 200k ish Nigerians see someone on a billboard or in a movie and automatically assume they are making loads of cash.

I also see people posting pics of Seyi with Tinubu and other politicians... like that is an achievement.. hope he went to the bank with those pictures to withdraw money.

If Seyi was as smart as he claims to be he would have stayed away from Tacha.

Which bigbrother are u watching he never said PUTA he said she walks out like PUTTO, there is different between the two get your dictionary

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

Lol, and are those glaring achievements like what OP said of Seyi's??
Please stop trying to defend nonsense cos you would end up sounding dumb
Did u read ur comment b4 posting it?
U re too beautiful to think like this!!
Call a spade, a spade..
What is "you are too beautiful to think like this!!"
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Haviza(f): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2019
richPHAROAH:
TITAN TACHA IS GREATER THAN SEYI AND ALL HIS FAMILY. IF TACHA SURNAME WAS AWOLOWO , TACHA SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIGERIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

You actually think a shameless prostitute who exposes her nudity on social media is greater than someone that has a PHD?

You also think that an unapologetic harlot should occupy a post as reputable as the president of a country? Do you actually think this? Is this also the sort of thing you'll preach to your daughters when you eventually have them? - That qualities that they should have in order to thrive in the world and and occupy powerful positions should be qualities like: selling their bodies in exchange for money, dressing indecently, being rude to everyone and displaying behaviors that many consider repugnant?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2019
jeff1607:
if seyi and tacha were swapped as babies in the hospital who do u think has the hustling spirit? this came from nothing , what matters now is what she does after this
You think they will be born in the same standard of hospital??
No be today!!! Level pass level!!!

The bragging joke is on Tasha tho!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by richPHAROAH: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:

You actually think a shameless prostitute who exposes her nudity on social media is greater than someone that has a PHD?

You also think that an unapologetic harlot should occupy a post as reputable as the president of a country? Do you actually think this? Is this also the sort of thing you'll preach to your daughters when you eventually have them? - That qualities that they should have in order to thrive in the world and and occupy powerful positions should be qualities like: selling their bodies in exchange for money, dressing indecently, being rude to everyone and displaying behaviors that many consider repugnant?

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I think you are very ignorant, and if you ddon't Change this mindset you might die broke, even as a billionare trump was on reality shows, same as kyle jener, even dangote hasn't stoped hustling...
So seyi in a reality show as a phd holder isn't anything bad, but your mindset and dogma about bbn is what calls for concern atleast efe a 2.1 economy graduate and miracle an aspiring pilot were on the show, same as olympian medalist mike, and business man like leo

Typical lazy naija entitled youth

See finishing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by datasthmagirl(f): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2019
I think you are actually the "stupid" one here, dear.

Did you ever stop to wonder or ask WHY Tacha spoke to Seyi the way she did?

Have you seen the way Seyi speaks to other people he feels he's superior to (even though they're all equally competing for one thing)?

Basing your conclusion on this silly Nairaland thread is simply the definition of dullness.

Take a moment. Go to Google and Instagram and try to personally check out what both house mates have PERSONALLY achieved in life - not some idiotic claims to ancestry and relatives.

Came4amod:

I swear if you still like tacha after this post .. You are just stupid ..haha ..can't you see the difference

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:

God bless you...
I am glad there are still reasonable ladies in Nigerian..
The ones that have been dropping comments before you are just supporting trash.. May be they are like her.. 'Beauty without content'!
Once again, God bless you for hitting the nail on the head!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=richPHAROAH post=82058638][/quote] Aqua regia grin sad
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Came4amod: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2019
datasthmagirl:
I think you are actually the "stupid" one here, dear.

Did you ever stop to wonder or ask WHY Tacha spoke to Seyi the way she did?

Have you seen the way Seyi speaks to other people he feels he's superior to (even though they're all equally competing for one thing)?

Basing your conclusion on this silly Nairaland thread is simply the definition of dullness.

Take a moment. Go to Google and Instagram and try to personally check out what both house mates have PERSONALLY achieved in life - not some idiotic claims to ancestry and relatives.

Maami no vex ooo .. I didn't know why ..she addressed him that way but from the post I saw about achievement ..is Instagram twerk an achievement honestly ..tacha is a very bold and wise girl the little I know .. But she can never be in the same class as seyi awolowo .. Taink you ma'am

Let me address the feeling superior .. He was raised by lions .. He has very big ego .. This is what should be expected of someone like him from his great background .... Do you know who awolowo was .. Just tell me honestly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by IamCharles123: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:

Same reason apc n pdp win election.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Came4amod: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:

The fact that u have a PhD don't make you smarter than me bro .. Its just a PhD ... Mark dont have any degree or even masters .. But he get brain pass .. Everybody
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by pixey(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:

I think this bbn is making people to lose their IQ at a quicker rate for sure.The evidence is presented with the stupid comment you just replied. grin
Haviza:

I think this bbn is making people to lose their IQ at a quicker rate for sure.The evidence is presented with the stupid comment you just replied.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by icankel: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Is the beauty of d show at least viewers will have something to discuss about. I can imagine people talking about achievement of someone. Seyi of a guy has been a 2faced guy while Tacha been feeling above other housemates perhaps for her massive Instagram followers. Is all about the game, play well and be a winner that's all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kaziblake(f): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:

Entrepreneurship is just a front that most social media prostitutes use. Tacha is a prostitute, period. Whatever she sells on social media was bought by the money she made from selling her body to men. Do you think the bundles of cash she was flaunting on social media was gotten from selling eyelashes?

Go on her Instagram page and see what she sells - Her body is what she sells. That's why almost all her videos advertise her body. That's her main product and that's where she gains most of her financial benefit from. She even bragged about sleeping with men for money to Mike during the early weeks of the show.

Didn't you see the video of her telling men that if they want to sleep with her, let them say it and stop bothering her with relationship crap? How more blatant can it get?

How can you even be bold enough to declare support for such a degenerate? Don't you have shame?
Thank God you are a lady and I have every right to say what I wanna say..
You don't have to force your opinion down my throat.. We a have our favourite and she is mine.. So you are a lady calling a prostitute is laughable.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kaziblake(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Divit:

Lol, I’m also a brand influencer on IG with 189k followers promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain techs and getting paid for that. But i never knew that has turned into an achievement grin.

I can totally see that those fans supporting this girl’s every silly actions were as dumb as she is or perhaps even more cheesy
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.