Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' (72338 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kaziblake(f): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Tacha shakes her boobs for young boys selling gift cards. She shakes her bum to advertise panda. Go ask what Yoruba people call panda.

Which entrepreneur? Which influencer?
Too many idiots on Nairaland
Thank you for the compliment "Idiot".
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by AmazingELixir: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I think you are very ignorant, and if you ddon't Change this mindset you might die broke, even as a billionare trump was on reality shows, same as kyle jener, even dangote hasn't stoped hustling...
So seyi in a reality show as a phd holder isn't anything bad, but your mindset and dogma about bbn is what calls for concern atleast efe a 2.1 economy graduate and miracle an aspiring pilot were on the show, same as olympian medalist mike, and business man like leo

Typical lazy naija entitled youth

Your attempt at trying to justify the rationale behind
his participation in that disaster of a reality problem further exposes your ineptitude and total lack of capacity to reason rationally..

Can't believe I wasted my time engaging a nitwit...now run along boy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by DevilhimseIf: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Poor kids always giving escuses why they are poor while blaming the rich kids for having good pedigree..

Instead of checking for the reason of their generational poverty and be the first to make their Family name synonimos to success they continue making escuse for poverty

PS: Dr Seyi Awolowo had his Phd in a foreign country where his inteligence was tested and not Family name, tacha shouldn't even try and compete her poverty self with him
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by icankel: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi is the fool here, he shouldn't had associated with that unruly girl, dude was even going to apologise to that trasha before she started shouting till seyi cleared her back.. she had to revenge exactly during the eviction show in front of millions of viewers accross africa with potential sponsors watching.... That girl is too dumb to play Queen Ceec the lawyer's script..

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for

Typical African mentality. He has all these yet he's locked up in a house chasing some millions. some dudes out there makes more than 60m in less than 90 days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Praise2780: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2019
how i wish Tacha has brain like that of mercy....see mercy that was seen as a wild girl when she came to the house , she is now becoming a real woman dont sleep alot with IK again, gives him maximum respect as expected of a would be woman , and lively to a good home...here we have have so called magret TACHAAAAA. I pity such men who marry such women cause he must steal to achieve alot or else he would be emotionally blackmailed on daily bases.... believe you me she has alot to face after the bbnaija show..i pity her future if she does not retrace her steps on time....ooh tacha my heart....bleed for you,,,but please change ma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by jeff1607(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:
You think they will be born in the same standard of hospital??
No be today!!! Level pass level!!!

The bragging joke is on Tasha tho!!

you got a point there , we just assuming
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by SSAwhistleblowe: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi is the fool here, he shouldn't had associated with that unruly girl, dude was even going to apologise to that trasha before she started shouting till seyi cleared her back.. she had to revenge exactly during the eviction show in front of millions of viewers accross africa with potential sponsors watching.... That girl is too dumb to play Queen Ceec the lawyer's script..

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for

Is he Segun Awolowo’s son? The one that heads the export promotion council? Like seriously... it is well o
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by solmusdesigns: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:

[s]
Your attempt at trying to justify the rationale behind
his participation in that disaster of a reality problem further exposes your ineptitude and total lack of capacity to reason rationally..

Can't believe I wasted my time engaging a nitwit...now run along boy
[/s]

When they are bereft of logical idea to counter an arguement, they blow hot air like arrow heads, and run along themselves
typical..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by solmusdesigns: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
icankel:
Typical African mentality. He has all these yet he's locked up in a house chasing some millions. some dudes out there makes more than 60m in less than 90 days

Typical poverty mentality,

Trump was a billionaire and appeared on countless reality shows, kyle jenner is just a teen and now a billioniare and appears on countless reality, Dangote still wakes up daily to hustle... so who is seyi not to seek oppurtunity in both cash and Nationwide publicity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Omega48: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
Twitter just came up with this trash...At 23 she is already an entrepreneur.. Check out everything tacha on IG,she is also a brand influencer. So pls stop the hate..
Modified*
I don't know what y'all are insulting me but something Thelma won't vdo is to drag words with you guys....
I saw her biography and look up to her profile and that is what is saw beyond the going hakd nude on IG.
Thanks.
are u alright atal?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by ciggy000(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2019
madenigga:
Tacha didn't say anything bad
Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by alexsoftwork(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for.
God bless u , u just spoke my mind.
The guy fall my hand. He suppose don sideline the babe since. The guy will regret that conversation he had with her b4 the eviction night. person we no send u, y u go send am?
Some guys self smh

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by caracas: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
richPHAROAH:
TITAN TACHA IS GREATER THAN SEYI AND ALL HIS FAMILY. IF TACHA SURNAME WAS AWOLOWO , TACHA SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIGERIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
Chai, mumu just fool nairaland

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by alexsoftwork(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
I don't really watch this show but it's a shame, a real shame that a nonentity can start comparing herself with someone who is obviously smarter, brilliant and more intelligent than her.

What even baffles me is we still have people who still support her. I guess those people are just as brainless as she is.

Na so na ,they will alway be here na
Just like ceec.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Yea.. As dumb as your useless father and your stupid self. Compound F0OL!
U just proved me right
Haha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Amazingman(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Wayne4uall:
tacha the farm tools

I don't like to quote but I must quote you. Bad person which farm too(s) are u talking about. I know.of one specific farm tool hoe , is it that one . grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:
Call a spade, a spade..
What is "you are too beautiful to think like this!!"

I like the babe lol
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

I like the babe lol
Eye see shocked shocked shocked
Hope she will not Tacharistically say " What I have achieved at 21, you will never achieve", when things get sour?? Just thinking out loud ooo!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kaziblake(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Omega48:

are u alright atal?
Your head is paining you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kaziblake(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:
Eye see shocked shocked shocked
Hope she will not Tacharistically say " What I have achieved at 21, you will never achieve", when things get sour?? Just thinking out loud ooo!
I really hope you aren't referring to me.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
I really hope you aren't referring to me.
You are supporting Tacha na. I was just thinking out loud!! ! Hope you are not like her??
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kaziblake(f): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:
You are supporting Tacha na. I was just thinking out loud!! ! Hope you are not like her??
I support her doesn't mean we are the same....The is BBN and you are free to support whomsoever you wanna support..
Pls stay your lane.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Jaysolu(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2019
AdemolaA2:

No .. We live in a world where hypocrisy trends , where hard work and merits don’t count , where irrelevance thrives , where social media dish out fakes and obscenities to make money and gain viewerships .
I got really disgusted watching Tasha insulting seyi and some blocked headed people were hailing .
Seyi’s Silence shows how mature and educated he was yesterday . I saw the dividend of education in his composure yesterday ...

Kudos to seyi .
Thank God you saw it as just an insult
fans hailed tacha because seyi has been using that same statement against other housemates
but you didn't notice those times right?
i used to like seyi up until he started using his lineage to insult other housemates
tacha obviously hasn't achieved what he has.. she just doesn't know how to insult
go and watch the show and see them still talking like nothing happened
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
I support her doesn't mean we are the same....The is BBN and you are free to support whomsoever you wanna support..
Pls stay your lane.
Buhari supporters on my mind now!
I will just stay my lane cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Came4amod:

The fact that u have a PhD don't make you smarter than me bro .. Its just a PhD ... Mark dont have any degree or even masters .. But he get brain pass .. Everybody
we are not talking about Zuckerberg or Bill Gates here, are we? We're talking about Seyi, a PhD holder vs Tacha, an Instagram slay queen. This is the difference.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Wayne4uall(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Amazingman:

I don't like to quote but I must quote you. Bad person which farm too(s) are u talking about. I know.of one specific farm tool hoe , is it that one . grin

Lolzzzzz grin grin grin.. I only said farm tools but u called it hoe.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Tunbolity(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Segun Awolowo Jnr. of Export Promotion Council isn't his dad but cousin, his dad is late Wole Awolowo, Chairman of Tribune and was also Segun's uncle
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Came4amod: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
we are not talking about Zuckerberg or Bill Gates here, are we? We're talking about Seyi, a PhD holder vs Tacha, an Instagram slay queen. This is the difference.

The world has evolved .. What tacha is doing is more .. Productive to her than having a PhD ..social engineering should be given more attention .. Because if you wanna take the world by its balls .. You dont need a PhD .. You need social skills

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Dianeetdiana(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Why on earth would Seyi associate himself with that unstable, devil, jezebel Tacha, another ceecee of our time, talking about achievement...what on earth would someone as dumb as her would have achieved, except to have slept with numerous senators of the federal republic of hell, thunder fire her...for that unruly behaviour over Seyi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Dianeetdiana(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2019
she is very daft and stupid for that utterance...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Tunbolity(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2019
SSAwhistleblowe:

Is he Segun Awolowo’s son? The one that heads the export promotion council? Like seriously... it is well o
Nope Segun is his cousin. Late Woke Awolowo was his dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.