Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' (72317 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Tunbolity(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
SSAwhistleblowe:

Thanks for the clarification but I guess you meant Wole Awolowo and not woke.
Yea, Wole Awolowo. Never mind the text message prediction jare
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by lordthree(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Meth2580:

yes I have. But you don't have the sense to realize it wink

Look at this deluded fool grin grin grin okay continue.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Abouwaza:

U just proved me right
Haha

Yea you got what you really deserved and you're no better. If you could call a Guy in his 30s dumb for only airing his opinions without cussing anyone, then you should accept whatever response you get... You could have been decent with your initial reply too..
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Meth2580(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
lordthree:

Look at this deluded fool grin grin grin okay continue.

You know what, I don't even need to exchange words with you, I know it's your frustrations that are peppering you right now
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by lordthree(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Meth2580:

You know what, I don't even need to exchange words with you, I know it's your frustrations that are peppering you right now

why do i feel like you are projecting.. just cause you are a frustrated fellow doesn't mean i am grin grin enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Yea you got what you really deserved and you're no better. If you could call a Guy in his 30s dumb for only airing his opinions without cussing anyone, then you should accept whatever response you get... You could have been decent with your initial reply too..
OK is that all?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Shhhh01(f): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wavygist:
Fans of Big Brother Naija reality show have decided to dig into the lives of housemates Seyi and Tacha to compare the achievements they have had so far.

This action was prompted by Simply Tacha who told Ebuka during the BBNaija Sunday eviction night that She has achieved more at age 23 than Seyi.

See some of the achievements fans has dig out below;

See more here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/08/bbnaija-see-list-of-tachas-achievements-seyi-cant-achieve/

Look at the claw marks on her bwests. and she showed us. smh. well na achievement to her sha.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by baratech: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Tekzyflex(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Shhhh01:
Look at the claw marks on her bwests. and she showed us. smh. well na achievement to her sha.

Keep quite there, u are not even better than her..... Look yourself criticizing her... Check now u have done series of abortion....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Spacewalker(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Tacha is just dumb

She and seyi are not on the same level

What has she achieved all her life apart from bleaching her skin from dark to fair,sleeping with different men,posting nude pics on social media?

Are those not the only achievements she has?
Dumb olosho claiming smart and forming posh.
She is from pH,that's how most ph gals behave,they LovePeddler around.

Besides she is not even 23 yrs old,she is way older
Stuoid how,nonsense and tacha undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Shhhh01(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tekzyflex:

Keep quite there, u are not even better than her..... Look yourself criticizing her... Check now u have done series of abortion....
Chaaaiiiiiii how did you know that i have done series of abortions? Oh i remember. your mother and i shared the same room on that day. She just finished doing her 9th abortion when i came to join her in the same room after mine. She said u were a mistake sha.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Shhhh01(f): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na u know. All i know is it is irritating, no need to expose it abeg
Tekzyflex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.