Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass (6692 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by pachigo001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hello nairalanders have you ever approach a girl you think is too religious only to discover she is the same with other girls but using church to cover up ,mine happened when I was still in the university the girl was an usher in the church but she sabi any style including doggy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by illicit(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
About twice
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by pachigo001(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:
About twice
tell us how it happened
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by illicit(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
pachigo001:
tell us how it happened

Sorry I can't

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by izonborn098(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
They are the real beast in the other room.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Berrityga: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Meet this stripper at a club we became friends, I later found out she is choir member and she leads praise and worship ib church.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by fourboys: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
This ur thread funny die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Theama(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Berrityga:
Meet this stripper at a club we became friends, I later found out she is choir member and she leads praise and worship ib church.

Aahhhh!!! shocked
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by youngfocus(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Church is the last place I can get girlfriend,omo my own experience the girl they go church Weller but she Dey Bleep anything Bleep able

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by pachigo001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
youngfocus:
Church is the last place I can get girlfriend,omo my own experience the girl they go church Weller but she Dey Bleep anything Bleep able
grin
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Hell no....
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Vijuchoco(f): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Berrityga:
And she also cries during worship abi

My dear friend invited me and some others for one of their church programs in RCCG or so. During worship, I saw Tolami crying and seem to be in the spirit. I was so shocked that I had to call the attention of the rest to see her..
I brought it up after the service and we all laughed about it, even Tolami.

Tolami is not in the group of bad babes though, but she's not the kind you'd expect such level of spiritualism from cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Newdawn30: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Na dem bad pass... Becos dey demonize sex but e dey sweet so dey hind and do it any small opportunity dey get they use am beep well... Na olosho go church pass too,go and find out
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Fiscus105(m): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2023
youngfocus:

Make sure you link up with girl you will marry and bore children for you in brothel oo. At least, you will have absolute peace of mind that nobody is deceiving you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by TinubuThief: 5:23am On Aug 24, 2023
grin
That reminded me of Ruth

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by KingLennon(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2023
You will see them in the church choir. That's when I believed that Lucifer was a choir master....cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Mantilla(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2023
Nice one... Nah to go find babe for church be that...
Make i dust my clothes
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by tunjijones(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Yes o. The girl was even the one that approached me o. She told me she wants me to be her guide and mentor,more or less like an elder brother o. She told me abt her bf and how they are planning to get married.

She is a church girl but she has dis bad ass mennnn. Me I took her as a sister ooo but my eyes was always on the bad ass. We went out a couple of times, I noticed she liked me like mad. She is always talking about church and always inviting me to church. I told her from the beginning that me and not a church person but she said she wld change me.

One day we went to take ice cream. The cream pour on her boobs and she aske me to clean it for her. Na that day I begin dey look her with another eye.

This faithful day she was asked me to take her out and told me one of her friend wld join us. I told her it's cool. So during the outing , I told the friend that this Ur friend like church too much and the friend said which church, which friend like church? That was the beginning. That day after I dropped her off I kissed her.

Since than we have not stopped our act ooo. Na God go help me. That ass too bad and sweet.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Lifeomann(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2023
tunjijones:
Yes o. The girl was even the one that approached me o. She told me she wants me to be her guide and mentor,more or less like an elder brother o. She told me abt her bf and how they are planning to get married.

She is a church girl but she has dis bad ass mennnn. Me I took her as a sister ooo but my eyes was always on the bad ass. We went out a couple of times, I noticed she liked me like mad. She is always talking about church and always inviting me to church. I told her from the beginning that me and not a church person but she said she wld change me.

One day we went to take ice cream. The cream pour on her boobs and she aske me to clean it for her. Na that day I begin dey look her with another eye.

This faithful day she was asked me to take her out and told me one of her friend wld join us. I told her it's cool. So during the outing , I told the friend that this Ur friend like church too much and the friend said which church, which friend like church? That was the beginning. That day after I dropped her off I kissed her.

Since than we have not stopped our act ooo. Na God go help me. That ass too bad and sweet.
Repent and stop formication

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by MrAgbako: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2023
YesπŸ˜‚

Watin my eyes see. If I talk am. Nairaland go scatter. Pastor daughter for that matter oπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by BigYash: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Most of those girls in church don too do shit. Some are there trying to change their ways. No think say them be saint o.. Them sabi pass you o..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by braxjay(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Lifeomann:

Repent and stop formication

is it your fornication?
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Olachase(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Yes one deeper life lady, (that day I fear life) na she day on top I con day reason ham for my mind say and this girl na deeper life member 🀭🀭

Buh to be sincere I will never judge her she's human and she deserves enjoyment and happiness too

Buh my bottom line is this girl carry me enter dipper live 😁😁

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by spencekat(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2023
MrAgbako:
YesπŸ˜‚

Watin my eyes see. If I talk am. Nairaland go scatter. Pastor daughter for that matter oπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Being a pastor's daughter does not make her a born again.
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Lifeomann(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
braxjay:

is it your fornication?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na cruise no vex😝
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Illegal1(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2023
omoh........the bottom line be say"all nigeria grls are ashawo,be it ur grlfrd or church grl,they are all ashawo..

All of them.
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Archtype(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2023
The naughtiest and the baddest Ladies are the religious ladies and the ones always posting religious stuff. It seems like the more religious post they make the naughtier they seem to become, you just gat to be smart to decode and enter them. It's more like the post is just a way they reassure themselves that they are not slut

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Quality20(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Church girls are just as human as every other human beings. They are not super humans and neither did they claim to be. There is nothing wrong if a lady is trying to be religious or religious. Pls don't be a devil advocate by pulling religious or fake religious girls back to evil ways

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na choir mistress for house on the rock church give me my first anal sex

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by ideamonster: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
hmmn
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
undecided Nairaland simps always looking for new avenues to slut shame women. Are Church girls not humans? Was sex invented in y'all villages? No be GOD invent sex again? Or na wall una Mama look take born all of una? Key is sex is strictly for the confines of marriage and y'all just fornicate with impunity. Stop fornicating either with Church Girl or Prostitute. Y'all go on and marry to lead healthy and responsible lives. Tueh.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Meteng: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omo, one lady if she no dey church, prayer no start. Everybody dey fear am for their church, she no dey even smile sef. But every night, she dey cry and moan under or on top of me. As I dey gbench, I dey wonder wetin for happen if any of her church member catch us. And yes, she sweet puna die

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest/most Handsome Nairaland Men! / See What My Girl Prepared For Me For Me Today. / Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.