Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe (2528 Views)

Xenophobia: Igbos, Biafra And The Future Of Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him / Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Very true, they insults people leaders and cultures and they expect us to like them
Who likeness help

Let's shun mediocrity and do things the way it ought to be

Those you have been looking have been milking this country dry!!!

The
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe by Westtimeline: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Krystal28:
Let me defend my Dim oma tribe. Igbos flourish wherever they go, whether it be Europe, Africa, Asia or Oceania. Igbos are very hardworking people, you give an Igbo man some money, he will come back and give you a successful business, igbos hustle from the ground up, take for example after the Biafra/civil war, like a Phoenix through the flames, igbos rose out of the ashes.
Igbos are highly intelligent people, with rich culture, beautiful people and with the most handsome men, I know coz I’m married to one.
So if you want to insult a tribe, choose one that less majestic. #IgboKwenu!
Mention one tribe that goes to war and did not rise up years later.

Tutsi that underwent genocide rose up and flourish without making noise.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe by nwamabo247(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2019
make ipob caught him abroad him go explain better.plz deap people i need ur help
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe by Chimookigwe: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Krystal28:
Let me defend my Dim oma tribe. Igbos flourish wherever they go, whether it be Europe, Africa, Asia or Oceania. Igbos are very hardworking people, you give an Igbo man some money, he will come back and give you a successful business, igbos hustle from the ground up, take for example after the Biafra/civil war, like a Phoenix through the flames, igbos rose out of the ashes.
Igbos are highly intelligent people, with rich culture, beautiful people and with the most handsome men, I know coz I’m married to one.
So if you want to insult a tribe, choose one that less majestic. #IgboKwenu!

Igbos have no culture not to talk of a rich culture. The Tiv, Binis, Hausas and Efiks are far far more culturally inclined than Igbos.

Tutsi, Japanese, Germans, were defeated in several wars and they picked themselves up. The Igbos are yet to pick themselves up. They carry the emotional and mental scars of that war and it affects their approach to issues. That's why you see them having this general victim complex and looking for ways to mask their inferiority complex.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe by YorubaKing: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Very true... grin
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe by lalasticlala(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2)

Jude Onyeka Called President Buhari A Mad Man On Facebook / Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment / Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.