Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time (988 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by GistMore4: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2019
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to share her excitement of witnessing her mother's third marriage to her first love after a decade.

The 27-year-old Nigerian lady said she has never seen her mother as happy as she is now all her life, and also disclosed that the groom and his bride can't get over each other since tying the nuptial knots.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-expresses-excitement-as-her-mother-marries-for-the-third-time

Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by GistMore4: 4:05am On Sep 09, 2019
See more photos from the marriage ceremony and watch video ==> HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by GistMore4: 4:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by yinkus6750(m): 4:13am On Sep 09, 2019
At 27, you and other single ladies should learn from your mums experience.
Marriage isn't an issue of trial by error, I agree its not easy, only God can help in making the right choice.
Happy that she seems to have finally gotten it right.
Wish her happy birthday, everlasting happiness and a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by BarrElChapo(m): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2019
better late than never

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by BiafranBushBoy: 4:47am On Sep 09, 2019
I really want to type something nasty, but I am scared my GF will see it and blast me cheesy

So I will just play a nice guy and say...

"Nawa ooo" angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by ubunja(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
I really want to type something nasty, but I am scared my GF will see it and blast me cheesy

"Nawa ooo" angry
lmfao

Let me say it on your behalf.
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Better late than never....

Why shouldn't the daughter be happy? That's what should be expected of any of her children.
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Love is a beautiful things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by Ahmed0336(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Now should i type Happy Birthday or happy married life to her

Since she's happy that's all that matters grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by donstan18: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2019
3 fvcking times? Even a kid of six can comfortably tell that she's the problem and the one who's suppose to check herself.

Damn!

Well, one of the best way to know the true character of any lady is by checking her mother.

Only a very good risk taker will think of marrying the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by nuelsam: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Theres one thing with women and their first loves...... The bond is always deep like wtf....... Thats why weve got cases of girls cheating on their current bf with their ex...... Like this guys always got their mumu button...... Same thing applies to guys too....... Funny enough i was in this mess too, all thanks to redpill buh my ex is still attached to me even tho shes in a relationship.........
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by VAPatrick: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

"Nawa ooo" angry

I sent you an email.
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by BiafranBushBoy: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
VAPatrick:

I sent you an email.

I have responded
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by BiafranBushBoy: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

Let me say it on your behalf.

Lol... please don't. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time by VAPatrick: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I have responded

Another.

(1) (Reply)

La Real SPV Ltd electronics company in Lagos / I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. / Try This Creativity With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.