Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On Bbnaija, He Comments About Her Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On Bbnaija, He Comments About Her Pants (465 Views)

Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On Bbnaija, He Comments About Her Pants by CallMheDesire19(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Indomie ambassador, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid visited the Big Brother Naija house yesterday.

During his visit, BBNaija housemate, Mercy twerked as he watched. But Don Jazzy noticed something about Mercy's pant.

Don Jazzy wrote:

"All her pants have that yansh divider. The camera didn’t catch why I was laughing. Omashola was cracking me up while Mercy was twerking. #bbnaija #indomieinbbn #myindomiemystyle".

Watch the video and comments @ https://desirebaze.com.ng/2019/09/09/mercy-twerks-for-don-jazzy-on-bbnaija-he-comments-about-her-pants/

(1) (Reply)

Sixteen Refined Ways To Seduce Your Man / Please I Need Mature Quick Advice / Depression : A Man, His Dick, And His Piano Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.