Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Prison Exeprience - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Prison Exeprience (9543 Views)

Abolongo....my Prison Story / Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Paulynez:
Prison experience is something I would never forget in a hurry. I was in NDLEA prison headquarters in Lafia for a week and trust me when I say it was not a healthy experience at all.
The guys I when to meet there some were drug dealers, some where patent store owners arrested for a common syringe found in their shop while some when seen in possession of tramadol and other narcotics. My own case was just because I was sitting close to some guys smoking weed they came and arraigned all of us and took us to their cell, mehn it was a hell for me cos it was my first time.
Every morning they will come and take sine of us with minor offences for environmental and later serve us with only God knows what they called food. I couldn't eat, take a poo nor piss for that whole week I stayed there. The guys in there were hausa so they were kinda used to the food they were giving us so they will always be advising me "student u no go eat? U go die oo!!
The drug officers will always persuade me to call someone to come bail me. 'Thor... Me I no get anybody for dis lafia oo' that's what I always told them. Until when they got tired of me, they asked me to go and look for 10k but they will hold onto my phone until I bring the cash before they give it back to me.
It was a terrible experience ah swear!
Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Good morning
Re: My Prison Exeprience by drmikeadams(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
grin grin
I saw them in abaranje last week patrolling

3 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin
I saw them in abaranje last week patrolling
Who?
Re: My Prison Exeprience by dederocs(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Death penalty for serious crimes,will help reduce prison numbers.

3 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
dederocs:
Death penalty for serious crimes,will help reduce prison numbers.
Many behinds bars are awaiting trials
Re: My Prison Exeprience by dederocs(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Many behinds bars are awaiting trials
I mean the convicted ones.

4 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by BBM: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
I have never been their but police Don arrest me once Cox of being at the wrong place at the wrong time

Na 100k settle the matter so I no reach station

But my junior bro Don go prison up to 3times not police cell o

He is just lucky that my dad always comes to his rescue and bail him out

The last one him enter prison again my p man leave am their for like 6 month before him bail am

Since then baba Don wise up and no more fumbling

When him begine explain his prison experience to me mehn it wasnt funny

10 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
BBM:
I have never been their but police Don arrest me once Cox of being at the wrong place at the wrong time

Na 100k settle the matter so I no reach station

But my junior bro Don go prison up to 3times not police cell o

He is just lucky that my dad always comes to his rescue and bail him out

The last one him enter prison again my p man leave am their for like 6 month before him bail am

Since then baba Don wise up and no more fumbling

When him begine explain his prison experience to me mehn it wasnt funny
Kindly share with us.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by mysticwarrior(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
A prison is a place where those who actually commit crimes go and get harden and become more vicious once they are out, but for the innocent ones who didn't commit the crime, they come out trying to fix their lives, and its a pity that they have to live with the stigma and trauma.

9 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by louso(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
ikeno:
do u want the prison to be a 1star hotel?��

Learn abt prisons in Scandinavia countries esp Norway, u will understand that prison isnt hellish and uncomfortable place to be. Mainly the purpose of prison is to deprive u of ur freedom and rehabilitate one if one is a violent offender.

Also, there is halfway homes for Criminals released but not directly in the Society if they r violent offenders, to make sure they r human n civic enuff to blend in. But here in Africa, prisons r hellish and cruel. That's y they become hardened by the draconian experience and go back to crime that r even worse than wat took them to prison(recidivism).

9 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2021
louso:

Learn abt prisons in Scandinavia countries esp Norway, u will understand that prison isnt hellish and uncomfortable place to be. Mainly the purpose of prison is to deprive u of ur freedom and rehabilitate one if one is a violent offender.

Also, there is halfway homes for Criminals released but not directly in the Society if they r violent offenders, to make sure they r human n civic enuff to blend in. But here in Africa, prisons r hellish and cruel. That's y they become hardened by the draconian experience and go back to crime that r even worse than wat took them to prison(recidivism).
True
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: My Prison Exeprience by DONFASZY(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Crime no pay after all
Say no to crime n b contented
Re: My Prison Exeprience by fergieboy: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2021
DONFASZY:
Crime no pay after all
Lol it’s not only crime o

You can be at the wrong place at wrong time and still go to prison
Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergieboy:

He didn't read the post.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by PrincessGlow: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergieboy:

Prayers
Re: My Prison Exeprience by DONFASZY(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2021
fergieboy:

thats Nigeria for u
Re: My Prison Exeprience by superCleanworks(m): 4:11am On Jul 10, 2021
DONFASZY:
Crime no pay after all

TRY your best to patiently read and take time to UNDERSTAND and digest what you have just read before you rush to comment.
there are many people in jail for commenting anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by Sunkyboie(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Government should build more building in the yard. And also look into the active going on there.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Born2winnx: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Neddstark:
We simply need to build more prisons in this country. Nigerian prisons are a kind of hell, damn too choked up. Never been there and I pray for anyone I know never to be either.
Nigerian prisons is a bane for the society. It makes people worse criminals.
I think private companies should be given the license to build and manage prison facilities like it is done in the USA.

Build prisons?..so it sweet you as you talk am.

Let's build schools... hospital.... companies.... not prison. smiley
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Neddstark: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Born2winnx:

Build prisons?..so it sweet you as you talk am.

Let's build schools... hospital.... companies.... not prison. smiley

US that has prison space for more than a million people are not stupid.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Born2winnx: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Neddstark:

US that has prison space for more than a million people are not stupid.

Same usa that has alot of job opportunities, infrastructures and social security services are they stupid.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Neddstark: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Born2winnx:

Same usa that has alot of job opportunities, infrastructures and social security services are they stupid.

The context here is prisons. Nobody is arguing about other government's social duties.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Born2winnx: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Neddstark:

The context here is prisons. Nobody is arguing about other government's social duties.

So let them build prisons and pack your whole generation inside.... including u

Both the unborn and born.

Young and old.

Since your love for prison knows no bounds.

2 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by Exmilitant(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
If the OPs experience is pathetic, wait till i narrate my 3months prison experience...

5 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by id4sho(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Exmilitant:
If the OPs experience is pathetic, wait till i narrate my 3months prison experience...
Boss, abeg share thats why I follow you. I dey enjoy your stories
Re: My Prison Exeprience by mysticwarrior(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Exmilitant:
abeg share your experience.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Exmilitant(m): 3:16am On Jul 27, 2021
I wanted to return to school after the holidays, but my father said he would not give me any money because i had joined a cult, so i stole his money (40k) and his wrist watch and left for school... December i came back home a little apprehensive but everyone was acting normal so i relaxed. A day before christmas, i was lying on the sofa in our sitting room, my father was in his room, my mother was out, then i heard a siren sound because our house then was by the road, so i didn't bother about the wi wo sound. It was common. Minutes later, i heard footsteps and my father went out and i heard him said to the men outside, "the idiot is inside." before i could stand, four prison guards were inside the house telling me to stretch out my hand. The handcuffed me and led me right into the Black Maria and straight to Portharcourt prison!....

10 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by Exmilitant(m): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2021
I spent 3 months in portharcourt prison and i must admit that the experience there changed my whole perspective about humanity. I saw the weak and docile become mean and cruel when invested with little power. I saw people on life sentence laughing and playing. Totally indifferent to their plight. I saw harden people melt. I saw armed robbers doing time, plotting robbery attacks! I saw otokoto and his gang of ritualists. I saw policemen, military men, politicians, cultist, all doing time for one offense or the other. And i met Nsikak, it is his story i want to share.

7 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Exmilitant:
I spent 3 months in portharcourt prison and i must admit that the experience there changed my whole perspective about humanity. I saw the weak and docile become mean and cruel when invested with little power. I saw people on life sentence laughing and playing. Totally indifferent to their plight. I saw harden people melt. I saw armed robbers doing time, plotting robbery attacks! I saw otokoto and his gang of ritualists. I saw policemen, military men, politicians, cultist, all doing time for one offense or the other. And i met Nsikak, it is his story i want to share.
following
Re: My Prison Exeprience by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. / We Pay Ransoms To Bandits Daily, Zamfara LG Chief Tells Minister / Ekiti Police Arrest Robbers Who Attacked Student Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.