Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Prison Exeprience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Prison Exeprience (9851 Views)

Ebonyi Prison Officials Sneak Inmate Out To See Girlfriend - SR / Abolongo....my Prison Story / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prison Exeprience by id4sho(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Exmilitant:
I spent 3 months in portharcourt prison and i must admit that the experience there changed my whole perspective about humanity. I saw the weak and docile become mean and cruel when invested with little power. I saw people on life sentence laughing and playing. Totally indifferent to their plight. I saw harden people melt. I saw armed robbers doing time, plotting robbery attacks! I saw otokoto and his gang of ritualists. I saw policemen, military men, politicians, cultist, all doing time for one offense or the other. And i met Nsikak, it is his story i want to share.
Yes boss
Re: My Prison Exeprience by mysticwarrior(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Following
Re: My Prison Exeprience by PerfectMatchNG: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Exmilitant:
If the OPs experience is pathetic, wait till i narrate my 3months prison experience...
Kindly share
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Hamachi(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Hamachi(f): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE SHOUTING PETER OBI AT THE SAME TIME FEARS THAT EXPERTS IN ELECTION RIGGING HAVE REMOVED INEC ICT DIRECTOR.

Is it really a SMARTER move for rigging against the choice of all suffering Nigerians that cries out for fresh air?

Is INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023?

"Nigerian are beginning to entertain fears that INEC may not conduct a free, fair and transparent election in 2023. The latest redeployment of Engr Chidi Nwafor, the Director of ICT is a sign that all is not well.

Engr Chidi #Nwafor was transferred from Abuja headquarters of INEC to Enugu. He was removed as INEC Director of ICT to a mere Administrative Secretary to INEC Enugu state.

It was gathered that Engr Chidi Nwafor was the one who introduced the Bimordal Voting Accreditation System, BVAS. to replace the card reader. The BVAS has proven to be more liable and has largely eliminated rigging.

With BVAS, the issue of over voting, double voting and hijacking of ballot boxes have been eliminated. It also transmits results electronically to the INEC central serve.

More importantly, Engr Chidi Nwafor from information available to AIF MEDIA introduced other applications to help eliminate double registration and ghost resignation.

The application is capable of sieving voters register and produce real voters. It helped in reducing dubious numbers of voters in some states to real organic voters.

Nigerians are asking why instead of promoting the brain behind this electoral innovation, he was demoted and transferred to Enugu as Administrative Secretary just 6 months to the election.

Is Prof Mahmood and INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023. There are already doubts".

2 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by lavylilly: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2023
shocked
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Lance00009: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Truth be told
We need to fight the wicked in this country
I knew about someone who died in jail
He was arrested not because he stole but his the only one who look arrogant in the area
He died in jail for a crime he didn't commit
He was a bicklayer
Do they expect bicklayer to be neat ?
We need to fight the wicked
Enough of nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prison Exeprience by SMJay: 2:03am On Jan 13, 2023
Lance00009:
Truth be told
We need to fight the wicked in this country
I knew about someone who died in jail
He was arrested not because he stole but his the only one who look arrogant in the area
He died in jail for a crime he didn't commit
He was a bicklayer
Do they expect bicklayer to be neat ?
We need to fight the wicked
Enough of nonsense
Imagine reporting they stole your bike, the police arrested the person that reported the stolen bike
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Iykoto86(m): 4:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Giant777:
people like you would never have sense or you are too foolish.... Infact you are very mad and wicked
dnt wast your anger on the fool.if you check very well,he is a tinubu supporter.

2 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by IyaTola: 12:19pm On May 20, 2023
grin
Iykoto86:
dnt wast your anger on the fool.if you check very well,he is a tinubu supporter.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by drmikeadams(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2023
grin I gave up on naija police when I go sanko....two people get problem..one first run go police station go dey make complain,after some minutes second one run come same station to complain...lol na so police push two of them enter sanko that evening..I just bust laugh forget my own problem angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Prison Exeprience by femmoy(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
NIGERIANS ARE SHOUTING PETER OBI AT THE SAME TIME FEARS THAT EXPERTS IN ELECTION RIGGING HAVE REMOVED INEC ICT DIRECTOR.

Is it really a SMARTER move for rigging against the choice of all suffering Nigerians that cries out for fresh air?

Is INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023?

"Nigerian are beginning to entertain fears that INEC may not conduct a free, fair and transparent election in 2023. The latest redeployment of Engr Chidi Nwafor, the Director of ICT is a sign that all is not well.

Engr Chidi #Nwafor was transferred from Abuja headquarters of INEC to Enugu. He was removed as INEC Director of ICT to a mere Administrative Secretary to INEC Enugu state.

It was gathered that Engr Chidi Nwafor was the one who introduced the Bimordal Voting Accreditation System, BVAS. to replace the card reader. The BVAS has proven to be more liable and has largely eliminated rigging.

With BVAS, the issue of over voting, double voting and hijacking of ballot boxes have been eliminated. It also transmits results electronically to the INEC central serve.

More importantly, Engr Chidi Nwafor from information available to AIF MEDIA introduced other applications to help eliminate double registration and ghost resignation.

The application is capable of sieving voters register and produce real voters. It helped in reducing dubious numbers of voters in some states to real organic voters.

Nigerians are asking why instead of promoting the brain behind this electoral innovation, he was demoted and transferred to Enugu as Administrative Secretary just 6 months to the election.

Is Prof Mahmood and INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023. There are already doubts".

Your prediction was absolutely right,Nwafor was moved back to Enugu mainly for them to rig the election.
Let's see what 29th holds?

1 Like

Re: My Prison Exeprience by Hamachi(f): 1:30pm On May 21, 2023
femmoy:

Your prediction was absolutely right,Nwafor was moved back to Enugu mainly for them to rig the election.
Let's see what 29th holds?
Let's see comrade.
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Hamachi(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2023
drmikeadams:
grin I gave up on naija police when I go sanko....two people get problem..one first run go police station go dey make complain,after some minutes second one run come same station to complain...lol na so police push two of them enter sanko that evening..I just bust laugh forget my own problem angry cheesy
What's Sanko?
Re: My Prison Exeprience by Teeroyzimma: 4:01pm On May 21, 2023
Nostradamus:
mehn!!!!this your story give me chills

So you were arrested for armed robbery despite been innocent?

You mean the police arrested you without any evidence linking you to the crime!?

This is what I keep saying,the Nigerian police force is a big disgrace to the term 'police'

What later happened to the silly boy who raised the false alarm and made you go through undeserved suffering?
It happens everywhere
Re: My Prison Exeprience by drmikeadams(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2023
Hamachi:
What's Sanko?
... police station...be like u are from Singapore.lol

1 Like

Re: My Prison Exeprience by KAHBOOM: 9:20pm On May 22, 2023
Who no get money no dey go prison or else ur new name go be suffer
If u have money u won't suffer the way u did.
Abi orji kalu,naira Marley and co suffer like u for prison?

1 Like

Re: My Prison Exeprience by QuinModah(f): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl, Jaden Kidnapped In Aba / Man found dead in Concorde swimming pool / Corper Loses Eye To Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.