Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... (18618 Views)

20W50 Oils! Read And Stop Demonizing It. / Can I Change From 20w50 To 5w20 / Best 20W50 Engine Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
dru23:

Whether you call am amelica or American o .. The point is we are there, whether legally or not we dey the amelica grin

And you have money!!!
What else grin grin
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
dru23:

One thing about advertising is to get your products out there to as many people as you can .. I will welcome prospective customers anytime.. Prospective customers can turn to your loyal customers... so it is not a bad thing ....you go school at all

Wow... You finally understand!!!! Oya clap for yourself

Their is already large customers for 20w-50.. Bring Amelica mineral oil & you will be shocked how fast they will sell out..
"Car boot" shipping Lines won't be enough to meet the demand grin
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

And you have money!!!
What else grin grin

And if you buy from Aunty Rad o
Omo nye ko kan mi o
And if you buy from me o
Omo nye ko kan wa o
Owo ni ko ko

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

Wow... You finally understand!!!! Oya clap for yourself

Their is already large customers for 20w-50.. Bring Amelica mineral oil & you will be shocked how fast they will sell out..
"Car boot" shipping Lines won't be enough to meet the demand grin

We doing container bro.. Abi make I snap pictures of containers for you ..next thing you want my bank account.. Next thing make I show my America passport ..lol the list goes on on

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
dru23:
[/b]

We doing container bro.. Abi make I snap pictures of containers for you ..next thing you want my bank account.. Next thing make I show my America passport ..lol the list goes on on

You have done that already bro..
The only thing you have not done is post a picture of you driving grin grin

As for the bank account.. We know you are in America & you are "rich *ss dru" so no need for that grin grin grin
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

You have done that already bro..
The only thing you have not done is post a picture of you driving grin grin

As for the bank account.. We know you are in America & you are "rich *ss dru" so no need for that grin grin grin

Good boy.. Finally you get small sense.. You know that am ur master...
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
dru23:

Good boy.. Finally you get small sense.. You know that am ur master...

Master of jokers clowns

1 Like

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

Master of jokers clowns

It is good to be master of something, than master of nothing...
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by ascendo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
dru23:

I don't believe in any synthetic blend bro ... it is either full or conventional oil.... Full synthetic is a goal........even Aunty Rad said part synthetic is a scam .....

Bros, we don't have to argue about this...
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Haqhaqhaq

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:
Haqhaqhaq

Engine oil and other chemicals should never be displayed in the hot sun ..funny enough that is one of the topics I wanted to write about.... Engine oil should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight...
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
dru23:

Engine oil and other chemicals should never be displayed in the hot sun ..funny enough that is one of the topics I wanted to write about.... Engine oil should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight...
No be me dey sell am na
20w-50 Issa gooooo
Yeeee
Who slap me
Dannybrasky come and rescue me grin

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dannybrasky(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:

No be me dey sell am na
20w-50 Issa gooooo
Yeeee
Who slap me

Dru has a valid point with regards to how engine oil should be stored! Maybe he thinks na u be the oyel seller the way it was show in the picture ,abi u be oyel seller??

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

Dru has a valid point with regards to how enhine oil should be stored! Maybe he thinks na u be the oyel seller the way it was show in the picture ,abi u be oyel seller??

I come do service ni
5k kms don reach
Do you also suggest I switch to synthetic with this mileage?
Note; I've been using 20w since 2014 when it was brand new
Na virgin I buy am grin grin
BTW, who knows this place
Let's jam tonight in town
Just name the town, if you're correct and you're in town
Drinks on me

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by izzou(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:

I come do service ni
5k kms don reach
Drinks on me

This is Kano
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dannybrasky(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:

I come do service ni
5k kms don reach

Drinks on me
Baba if it's not broken why fix it? If 20w has been serving you,no need to change nothing. Enjoy your 20w in harmony. I must say I like the look of your instrument cluster wink
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:

No be me dey sell am na
20w-50 Issa gooooo
Yeeee
Who slap me

MOST times.. Those cans on display are not for sale, you will notice some are left outside 2-4-7.. Who go leave engine oil outside when shop don close.. Maybe na empty konkon with water inside grin grin

1 Like

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dannybrasky(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
From another angle,you are so on point.
thebigkendo:

MOST times.. Those cans on display are not for sale, you will notice some are left outside 2-4-7.. Who go leave engine oil outside when shop don close.. Maybe na empty konkon with water inside grin grin
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
izzou:

This is Kano

Lol
Try again
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

Baba if it's not broken why fix it? If 20w has been serving you,no need to change nothing. Enjoy your 20w in harmony. I must say I like the look of your instrument cluster wink
2014 Kia Sorento V6
Thanks mate

1 Like

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by izzou(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
mammanbawa:

Lol
Try again

angry
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
thebigkendo:

Uncle Dru
Dem dey talk to you
Come collect free marketing strategies
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
izzou:

angry
Clue
Nepaaaa
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
thebigkendo:

You really don't seem to smart. The engine oil dey display at petrol station outside ? Are those cans too ? In the develop world engine oil are never display outside.. It is display inside the store for obvious reasons... but for naija once u pull up to fuel your tank na by outside the store u go see engine oil display for sale in the hot sun..

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

Dru has a valid point with regards to how engine oil should be stored! Maybe he thinks na u be the oyel seller the way it was show in the picture ,abi u be oyel seller??

They way he snap those pictures of the oil... he seems happy am sure he would have bought the oyel if he needed them at the time.
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2019
dru23:

They way he snap those pictures of the oil... he seems happy am sure he would have both the oye if he needed them at the time.
You don't expect me to snap my dash to indicate I'm in for an oil change
It's common sense
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

Uncle Dru
Dem dey talk to you
Come collect free marketing strategies

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by dru23(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

You don't expect me to snap my dash to indicate I'm in for an oil change
It's common sense

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2019
dru23:

My problem with you be say you no wise

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by mammanbawa: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2019
dru23:

Common sense dru
Common sense
It told me to snap my dash with the service centre in view so as to indicate what I was there for
Obekediamondfuto dey sell am o
Seems you need it
Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2019
dru23:

You really don't seem to smart. The engine oil dey display at petrol station outside ? Are those cans too ? In the develop world engine oil are never display outside.. It is display inside the store for obvious reasons... but for naija once u pull up to fuel your tank na by outside the store u go see engine oil display for sale in the hot sun..

Everybody reading this thread knows who is not smart grin grin

I know say English dey hard you.. So you no really understand the post

1 Like

Re: ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... by thebigkendo(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance? / Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery / Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.