Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation (457 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Priscy01(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
A housewife, Talatu, has dragged her husband, Nasiru Sulaiman, before a Sharia Court ll, sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, seeking legal divorce over five-year sex starvation.

The 35-year-old resident of Makera, Kaduna, also told the court on Monday that Sulaiman refused to enrol their six children in school, Igbere TV reports.

Sulaiman, however, denied the allegations.

”When I left my wife was pregnant. When I came back, she told me that he had an abortion because she does not want to bear any child,” he said.

The defendant admitted that he gives his wife N300 daily because he has all the foodstuffs in the house.

The judge, Murtala Nasir, ordered both parties to settle their problems amicably.

The case was adjourned till September 23 for report on the settlement or continuation of hearing.

http://igberetvnews.com/973383/wife-drags-husband-to-court-over-5-year-sex-starvation/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
That's not sex starvation, that's RESENTMENT
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Joystark(f): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol. Starvation bawo
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by ManIzHot: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2019

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by donstan18: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2019

The defendant admitted that he gives his wife N300
daily because he has all the foodstuffs in the
house.

Women should hustle ooooooo! So that their husbands won't be giving them 300 for to feed kids everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Fresh, Delicious And Healthy Meals,foodstuff / Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With / Please Hear Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.