Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos (7313 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Airforce01:

When I was wooing her, I didn't promise to marry her so your answer is N.

Did you promised to impregnable her or did she in anyway promised to be your baby mama Oga don't expose that child to the life of a single parent when she's ought to enjoy a full home ....

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

Did you promised to impregnable her or did she in anyway promised to be your baby mama Oga don't expose that child to the life of a single parent when she's ought to enjoy a full home ....
na by force?
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

Did he put a gun on her head so she could sleep with him ?
Allow the young man be abeg
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

Ok
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Came4amod: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Guy honestly niaraland is not for these things .. Dont put yourself in the line of fire .. All this secondary school boys and girls will be commenting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by yetunsbay(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Roon9:
Shes growing so fast oooo grin Airforce one come and fix solar stop wasting money on fuel jor
what can it lower ?

Does it need monthly subscription ?
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by yetunsbay(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Roon9:

No at all. Its solar. Economy plan for your plasma, sound system, decoder, lighting points and PCs. Up to 6hours back up time after sunset

Check my signature for contact details
people still dey subscribe for Mtn lumos solar power
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by yetunsbay(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2019
Airforce01:

Omo dat MTN thing na nonsense
actually need the one that doesn't require subscribing & can equally power most normal appliances
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Charleys: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2019
I still remember when the mother of this child came to your room to give you fvvk but you posted it on social media and said you no send her. But now she don born pikin for you.

How time flies.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Ugly kid
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Herdeybayo1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
and so,want is my concerns,rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keep your family away from social media.

You’ll like it.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by TemmyWon(f): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Even though you can be annoying I cannot grudge a baby. smiley smiley if feel your joy. Let's see her 1st year birthday o. Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
this boy your thread annoys me, you still haven't get a job, i wonder how you gonna take care of this baby and the mother.... You'll already dead music career can't help you

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
this boy your thread annoys me, you still haven't get a job, i wonder how you gonna take care of this baby and the mother.... You'll already dead music career can't help you

I can feed you , your mother and your father join.

E sure for me i swear down grin
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Airforce01:

I can feed you , your mother and your father join.

E sure for me i swear down grin

look at who's bragging, looking at that your one room face me i slap you, i can see window AC of 1970 which i am sure you inherited it from ex-occupant of the house. You're too broke for my level cheesy grin

Shame on you boy sad

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by nicepoker101(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
funmijoyb:

Bad boy but joke aside, are you going to marry her?
Are you plotting moves to replace her? grin

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by AstroG: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Bad Belleundecided undecided

ALCOHOLKILLS:

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
AstroG:
Bad Belleundecided undecided

lol grin cheesy me do bad belle for a boy not even close to my level shocked I am only stating the obvious cool
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

look at who's bragging, looking at that your one room face me i slap you, i can see window AC of 1970 which i am sure you inherited it from ex-occupant of the house. You're too broke for my level cheesy grin

Shame on you boy sad

Your papa no get level talkless of you

Lmaoo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Airforce01:

Your papa no get level talkless of you

Lmaoo grin cheesy

see the tout abusing my father is someone else father, i pity your little innocent daughter, not even the useless mother who open her silly pussy for you all in the name of love... You're never fit to be a father. Shame of you

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

see the tout abusing my father is someone else father, i pity your little innocent daughter, not even the useless mother who open her silly pussy for you all in the name of love... You're never fit to be a father. Shame of you

Why be mad bro?

I've chose my path, choose yours .

E mi'o ra ye fun oshi cool

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Shame on you boy sad
I'm going to advise you with one sentence.

"Don't let it worry you". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by GoldChest(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Jealousy kill you there idiot.
If you think its easy for a young man to pull this off so easily in this buhari government , then you should give it a shot and let's see if you would end well you bittered soul son of a nobody.

Do you even have a girl friend to start with you fool .

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Airforce01:

Why be mad bro?

I've chose my path, choose yours .

E mi'o ra ye fun oshi cool

you have chosen the wrong path, i won't be the one to correct you anyways..... Just stay out of my mention...... Or you get yourself crushed, since you dragged my father into wetin no concern am, we shall see angry sad undecided
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by MiseryHimself: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
But seriously, on a serious note, jokes apart, and for the love of God AirforceOne, marry this woman. It's not right. You know that better than I do. Don't your conscience trouble you?

Yes, there was no marriage agreement when you wooed her and like you said, you never hinted marriage AT ALL but it's still not fair regardless. You are not playing fair with creation ordinance; it's not fair to the child, her family, and to God. When a man has sex with a woman under the law, he was to marry her, no excuses given, no ifs, nothing. You didn't just have sex with her but she bore you a child. Guy I swear you dey provoke me. No be say, you no fit feed and take care of two, three or four mouths oo? Ma jeki Olorun binu si e o!!!

Are you expecting me or any other single person to marry her because you were so irresponsible and cowardly to man up to the consequences of your deeds? So you want other men t marry her then you go marry someone else or sow wild oat with another woman. Don't fornicate but if you have to fornicate, fornicate with someone you can marry. The deed has already been done so take responsibility for your deeds and take God serious. God created women for us (men) so please honor those who are interested in the union with marriage.
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
MiseryHimself:
But seriously, on a serious note, jokes apart, and for the love of God AirforceOne, marry this woman. It's not right. You know that better than I do. Don't your conscience trouble you?

Yes, there was no marriage agreement when you wooed her and like you said, you never hinted marriage AT ALL but it's still not fair regardless. You are not playing fair with creation ordinance; it's not fair to the child, her family, and to God. When a man has sex with a woman under the law, he was to marry her, no excuses given, no ifs, nothing. You didn't just have sex with her but she bore you a child. Guy I swear you dey provoke me. No be say, you no fit feed and take care of two, three or four mouths oo? Ma jeki Olorun binu si e o!!!

Are you expecting me or any other single person to marry her because you were so irresponsible and cowardly to man up to the consequences of your deeds? So you want other men t marry her then you go marry someone else or sow wild oat with another woman. Don't fornicate but if you have to fornicate, fornicate with someone you can marry. The deed has already been done so take responsibility for your deeds and take God serious. God created women for us (men) so please honor those who are interested in the union with marriage.

Walahi, you crack me up big time grin cheesy
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by MiseryHimself: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Airforce01:

Walahi, you crack me up big time grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ma so mán.

Just be a man eh, pele, it would only get better and better and better I promise. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looku, looku, what are you looking? There's no form of sexual gratification that your petite wife-to-be cannot give you.

When I talk about marrying her, please perish the thought please, I'm NOT necessarily talking about pompous elaborate wedding with many folks in attendance ooo. I'm talking about formalising your union. Drag it off the cohabitation talk and put it in its rightful place. How she'd be glad if you told her you wanna make it official. Isn't this the least you can do for her for bearing you a child?

You see the problem with southern Nigeria and why Northerners fare better than us with their simple lifestyle?

Marrying her on a low key would not even cost you 50k. You just have to make it clear before God and the government (if you want to) that this woman is now yours and your would not look outside. I believe the bride price in our place, especially for her, would be low or nonexistent.

Goodluck.

Miseryhimself!!!!
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
MiseryHimself:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ma so mán.

Just be a man eh, pele, it would only get better and better and better I promise. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looku, looku, what are you looking? There's no form of sexual gratification that your petite wife-to-be cannot give you.

When I talk about marrying her, please perish the thought please, I'm NOT necessarily talking about pompous elaborate wedding with many folks in attendance ooo. I'm talking about formalising your union. Drag it off the cohabitation talk and put it in its rightful place. How she'd be glad if you told her you wanna make it official. Isn't this the least you can do for her for bearing you a child?

You see the problem with southern Nigeria and why Northerners fare better than us with their simple lifestyle?

Marrying her on a low key would not even cost you 50k. You just have to make it clear before God and the government (if you want to) that this woman is now yours and your would not look outside. I believe the bride price in our place, especially for her, would be low or nonexistent.

Goodluck.

Miseryhimself!!!!

I hear you sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls / To The Ladies / I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.