Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Marriage Is Hellfire! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Is Hellfire! (3200 Views)

Real Photo Of Hellfire [abyss ] / Earth Is Hellfire! / If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Renderhelp(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello @renderhelp,

My husband doesn't love me, in fact he hates me, he hates our kids also. He abuses us physically and emotionally.

His claims I trapped him into marriage which is a big lie.

I come from a very poor home. My parents are farmers at the village. I stopped schooling at the age of 12 due to poverty, we could barely even feed then.

My parents decided to put the older kids to work in order to relieve the financial strain.

I was amongst them. I was taken to Lagos to work as a house help for my father's wealthy kinsman . I started out as an assistant to the chief cook in their home, my duties were strictly in the kitchen. The work wasn't so bad and life seemed better than that of the village.

About a year after my arrival I was promoted to cleaning some of the bedrooms in the house. This was the first time I met my husband.

He was the son of my boss. I had heard about him and seen him from a distance. He was hardly ever around as he schooled overseas. I was assigned to clean his room and we became close this period. He even sent for me when his room wasnt messy so we could spend time together. I was just 14 years old and he was 21.

He told me he loved me. I felt inferior to him, my vocabulary wasn't as good as his and he was well schooled. He told me he didn't care about my shortcomings. I believed him.

He had a girlfriend, Vivian, he claimed he didn't love her and he only dated her to make his mum happy. I foolishly believed. I lost my virginity to him and we had a secret relationship. I loved him so much.

I was already 5 months gone before the chief cook told me I was pregnant. I begged her not to let anyone know., she advised me. I was very scared, but I felt he would stand by me because of the love we shared.

When I told him I was Pregnant he got angry and decided I should go for an abortion. He gave me money and told me where to go to get it done. He warned me not to tell anyone. I asked him what if I die, he told me I should be ready to die for him if I really loved him. He said he would have been happy to keep the baby but he had big dreams for us. He promised to marry me and we would have more children in the future. For the first time, I slept in his room that night till dawn.

I told the chief cook I was going to remove the pregnancy and she warned me against it. This mad me worried and I hesitated to go to the clinic. He stopped talking to me and avoided me like a plague. He thought I had done the abortion. His girlfriend Vivian started visiting him more often. He even asked another maid to clean his room.

I was depressed. I dropped the money he gave me for the abortion on his bed. I made up my mind to go back to my village and give birth to the child there.

I decided to work for a few months before the pregnancy becomes too obvious so I could save money for the baby. He had traveled overseas by then. The staffs started gossiping about me and the madam got to know about it. She called me into her room and asked me to tell her how I got pregnant since I was kept under her custody and the village people would talk about it.

I told her it was her son and she beat me up, kicking my stomach severally and calling me a liar and a prostitute. She called her son on he phone and he denied it. I felt worthless. She beat me up again and warned me not to come close to her house and family, I was kicked out of the house.

To be honest, the beating she gave me didn't hurt as bad as how my baby's father denied me.

I got to the village and told my parents what had happened and the were disappointed in me. My father and I came back to Lagos to meet with his mother. We weren't even allowed to step into the compound. We waited outside the gate for about an hour until the police came and arrested my father.

I was devastated and I went back to the village.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
This story sweet Sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Airforce01(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
This story would make a good Nollywood movie with Mercy Johnson as the lead actor and Patience ozukwor as the boy's mother .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by B1ak3: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please, when is this movie coming out?

Make sure you feature an actress that knows how to cry very well to play the lead role because I see plenty crying in the movie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by budaatum: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
He said he would have been happy to keep the baby but he had big dreams for us. He promised to marry me and we would have more children in the future. For the first time, I slept in his room that night till dawn.
Bearing in mind this is one side of the story and you haven't yet told us how you married him, I am tentatively declaring him a pig, subject to review.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Renderhelp(f): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
When my mother heard my father had been arrested in Lagos she angrily kicked me out of the house. We knew it was hopeless to fight the case with a rich family.

She reported the issue to our village elders.The elders called his father who was in France the whole time. He came back when he heard what happened.

He released my father and apologized for the way his wife handled it. My Parents said I was on my own and my father disowned me. Since then we haven't talked.

My husband's father rented an apartment for me which he asked me to stay in till I deliver the baby after which a DNA test will be carried out to prove if the child belongs to his son. He threatened that if the test comes out negative 8 will be jailed for life.

I stayed there till I delivered. All this while my husband didn't say a word to me. I fell into depression. When I had my baby, the test was carried out which came out positive.

His father arranged a quick and quiet court wedding and we moved in together, I didn't know I signed my death warrant.

My husband beats me and my kids every day. He calls us names. He is still dating Vivian and I believe that is is true love. He brings her to sleep over in our house and they both treat me like a maid.

When he found out I was pregnant the second time he beat me up and left for months. I was scared that he was in trouble. I went to tell his mother about the situation and she told me her son is fine, that I deserve what I'm getting as I forced him into marriage. I swore never to complain to her again. She doesn't even care about her grandchildren and have never invited my kids and I to family functions.

He calls me a school dropout and tells me I'm worthless, he says all these in front of the kids and I'm starting to feel worthless. He always compares me to Vivian, he always says he wish it was she who he married. He promised to leave me once his father hands over the family business to him.

I have begged him severally that I want to go back to school or learn a trade. He said I'm free to but he won't sponsor me. I don't have a job or money.

I know he'll leave one day and never come back, right now he leaves for months without telling me his whereabouts. I don't know how I'll be able to cater for the kids alone. We have 4 kids and I am pregnant at the moment.

I'm scared and depressed. What can I do to get out of this situation?
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by budaatum: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Renderhelp:

I don't know how I'll be able to cater for the kids alone. We have 4 kids and I am pregnant at the moment.
Sister, he de beat you treat you like Vivian maid and you 4 kids and pregnant?

Have you not heard of birth control?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay.
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Jamersirwin1971: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
One between beatings you have 4 kids and expecting another .. this your story doesn’t makes any sense .

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by NoApology(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
It's a fiction I suppose? Cos a dropout at the age of 12 can't write like this. Considering the fact that you employed the first person approach in your story, why not use, say, broken English? This will depict a drop out telling a story. Or you can employ the omniscient style

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Offpoint: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Too much broken lines in this story.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by DrayZee: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
All I see from this story is stupidity...excess stupidity. The type that Nollywood would happily portray angry

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by franklingud(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
My marriage is hell fire part 1

Watch out for part 2

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by falcon01: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
This shouldn't be in Romance... rather it should be in crime
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Obaakran: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
marriage kee there

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Pregnancy at 14yrs, smh......her mother in the village must have forgotten to teach her the needful undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by id4sho(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Pregnancy at 14yrs, smh......her mother in the village must have forgotten to teach her the needful undecided.
Like Mother like Daughter
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Tomide007: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Kk
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Olibboy: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2019
nollywood
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Starring:
Nkiru Sylvanus
Jim Iyke
Amaechi Mounagor
Benita Nzeribe
Clara Chukwura Abiola
Patience Ozokwor
Elvis Chibikem

Marketed and distributed by Amako investment Limited
21 Mnamdi Azikiwe Street Idumota Lagos
11 pound road Aba
B59. Obakasson Plaza ojo Alaba lagos
22 ndiden usang iso road calabar

Grab your copy now.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Assuming what you wrote is the truth...:

What can I say... Sometimes it's easier to advise than actual be in the same shoes and act rightly.. your case is huge... You should try reporting him to his Dad again even if it means you will suffer beatings... It's time to be strong for your kids and you are even pregnant again... (Your matter too much abeg...) But as long as there is life, there is hope... Also try to see if you can reconcile with your parents...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Starz825(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2019
The story sounds more like a script in the gholly/nollywood combo of van vicker and ini Edo.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Techcrunchng(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2019
This story sounds somehow, how on earth would you be allowed to marry your father's kinsman son, who happens to be related to you by blood or are you a Chinese?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by Renderhelp(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Are you having problems??

Are you depressed??

A problem shared is half solved already...

Send me a mail, I'm here to alleviate your pains

renderhelp@yahoo.com
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by gbeseun(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
budaatum:

Sister, he de beat you treat you like Vivian maid and you 4 kids and pregnant?

Have you not heard of birth control?

Na oloriburuku somebody, he. Beat u and you still open ur laps for him to Bleep u.up to 5 children.u are really mad
Re: My Marriage Is Hellfire! by SavageResponse(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2019
This is pure fiction

(1) (Reply)

WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] / More Boys Disvirgined By Older Ladies / Help Celebrate These Nairalanders As They Display Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.