Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You (1059 Views)

I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k / I Love Her But She bleeps Around / See Woman Who Says She bleeps Everyday [ Watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You by Prazo1: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
in sexing a lady no matter d sweet talker you are, you only Bleep her because she agrees to be bleeped. ..

thats why I don't advice forgiving a cheating lady.....
since she don't have the will power to resist she will keep whoring !!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Prazo1:
in sexing a lady no matter d sweet talker you are, you only Bleep her because she agrees to be bleeped. ..

thats why I don't advice forgiving a cheating lady.....
since she don't have the will power to resist she will keep whoring !!!!

Okay, so now that you don't want to forgive your cheating girlfriend, how do you intend to get your revenge
Re: You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You by Darammliveth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have no problem with a cheating girlfriend.... The only thing that could cause problem is if she tampered with my peace of mind. I don't joke with my 'peace of mind'

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You by Prazo1: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Okay, so now that you don't want to forgive your cheating girlfriend, how do you intend to get your revenge

lol....who wants to revenge....
moving on is already enough revenge for a lady....
there always wanna eat their cake and hav it back

(1) (Reply)

I Fit Use Shoe Wey Get Shoelace Wear Native / I Am So Heart Broken / Man Calls Cops On Girlfriend Over Too Much Sex During Lockdown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.